Author Topic: Super Depression Coming !!! Collapse Of US Dollar !!!  (Read 4624 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Super Depression Coming !!! Collapse Of US Dollar !!!
« on: December 03, 2009, 09:42:45 AM »
The FAT LADY has sung....

C

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
Re: Super Depression Coming !!! Collapse Of US Dollar !!!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 09:56:22 AM »

RIP Bob Probert

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 09:59:09 AM »
come on dude .,.. russia today ? ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 10:10:14 AM »

This guy had interesting comments. 

I think he is right though.  Everyone screamed about what GWB was doing, and I agree he was bad, but what is going on now is just the real massive final push over the cliff. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 11:29:48 AM »

You have reason to doubt?
C

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2009, 11:40:42 AM »
You have reason to doubt?

You've been saying the collapse of the dollar is coming for a year now. Every date you've given has come and gone with nothing happening. Give it a rest.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2009, 12:31:15 PM »
You've been saying the collapse of the dollar is coming for a year now. Every date you've given has come and gone with nothing happening. Give it a rest.

Are you addressing me or the people in the videos who are telling you what was/is and will happen?

Nonetheless the fact that so much has happened in the past year and you have somehow MISSED IT screams of your delusional world. How much and what type of drugs are you on?
C

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2009, 12:41:21 PM »
Fact is that you've been giving specific dates for the collapse of the dollar for a year now and every date has come and gone with nothing of the sort happening. I'm almost positive you've ever dropped that "fat lady has sung" line before regarding this topic. Give it a rest. You're a dumber version of Roubini.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2009, 01:37:50 PM »
Fact is that you've been giving specific dates for the collapse of the dollar for a year now and every date has come and gone with nothing of the sort happening. I'm almost positive you've ever dropped that "fat lady has sung" line before regarding this topic. Give it a rest. You're a dumber version of Roubini.
ok, Samson hasn't been the only one doing this, half the board has.  Since you are such a genius, could you perhaps make a post that debunks the basic arguments put forth for a collapse.  Yea, that would be grrreeeaaattt....  Or you could just go on doing what you always do, telling people how smart you are and how stupid they are. ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2009, 01:40:22 PM »
ok, Samson hasn't been the only one doing this, half the board has.  Since you are such a genius, could you perhaps make a post that debunks the basic arguments put forth for a collapse.  Yea, that would be grrreeeaaattt....  Or you could just go on doing what you always do, telling people how smart you are and how stupid they are. ::)

Hugo - I posted a video with this guy Davidowitz in the 401K thread Neuro is always on where he said similar things about the debt, etc. 

i didnt know how to post it like the youtube vid since its a yahoo finance vid. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2009, 01:41:12 PM »
because as soon as they go in to be interviewed, everyone knows an communist probe scrambles their brain.  Nobody that ever interviews for Russia Today can be trusted ever again.  Commie Finks. ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2009, 01:41:57 PM »
because as soon as they go in to be interviewed, everyone knows an communist probe scrambles their brain.  Nobody that ever interviews for Russia Today can be trusted ever again.  Commie Finks. ::)

Hugo - check this out. 

http://www.businessinsider.com/henry-blodget-howard-davidowitz-we-are-on-a-death-march-we-are-japan-2009-12

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2009, 01:44:52 PM »
Hugo - I posted a video with this guy Davidowitz in the 401K thread Neuro is always on where he said similar things about the debt, etc. 

i didnt know how to post it like the youtube vid since its a yahoo finance vid. 
they usually have the same videos copied by someone on youtube but it doesn't matter, many people have been saying this.  They've put for a fundamental model for why it's going to happen.  What the people like BF need to do is point out where that is wrong.  Anyway, there have been hundreds of videos posted here by many people on this 333.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2009, 02:08:22 PM »
ok, Samson hasn't been the only one doing this, half the board has.  Since you are such a genius, could you perhaps make a post that debunks the basic arguments put forth for a collapse.  Yea, that would be grrreeeaaattt....  Or you could just go on doing what you always do, telling people how smart you are and how stupid they are. ::)

Haha, another one of those vaunted "mark the date because it's happening" guys. Remember your "I've got a bad feeling about this date and week" posts. Your credibility went bye bye with them (not that you had nay to begin with). :D

I expect this post to disappear as you have a hard time dealing with facts and reality.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2009, 02:14:41 PM »
It really seems this administration is setting us up for further overall economic decline.  I can't give a date of the dollar crashing either but we have more money being printed, increasing national debt being funded by the Chinese, expansion of government, and no end to spending in sight with this administration's policies. 
I think different policies would have quickened the rebound.  We are now seeing a very slow ascent out of the recession and Obama is not doing the things to support real future economic growth.  Cap & Trade now coming...are you serious?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2009, 02:24:13 PM »
Haha, another one of those vaunted "mark the date because it's happening" guys. Remember your "I've got a bad feeling about this date and week" posts. Your credibility went bye bye with them (not that you had nay to begin with). :D

I expect this post to disappear as you have a hard time dealing with facts and reality.
See everybody, give this guy a chance to prove he's not a trolling sack of shit and he can't do it.  There have been so many commentaries explaining why it will collapse.  What's BF got to show for why that can't happen?  nothing...  Who gives a shit about a date, that's second hand, something that would be nice to know so people take a shot at it, but it's not about a date, it's about the fact so many are pointing out exactly why it WILL HAPPEN... Now you got something BF?  If not shut your trolling mouth. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2009, 02:29:47 PM »
See everybody, give this guy a chance to prove he's not a trolling sack of shit and he can't do it.  There have been so many commentaries explaining why it will collapse.  What's BF got to show for why that can't happen?  nothing...  Who gives a shit about a date, that's second hand, something that would be nice to know so people take a shot at it, but it's not about a date, it's about the fact so many are pointing out exactly why it WILL HAPPEN... Now you got something BF?  If not shut your trolling mouth.  

For every commentary saying it will collapse there's one saying it won't. As it stands, you and Samson have been making these calls for over a year now and every time your proposed date of collapse comes and goes, you two morons slink off and disappear until you find your balls again. You, being the financial wizard that you are, predicted the collapse of the dollar because you "had a bad feeling about a week". Remember that week? I think the DOW ended up climbing a hundred or more points on your predicted day of collapse. That was hilarious. Was also the last day I took anything you said seriously.  :D

You guys are inferior versions of Roubini.

Edit: The DOW increased 400 points on the day of your last prediction! HAHAHAHAHA.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2009, 02:34:57 PM »
For every commentary saying it will collapse there's one saying it won't. As it stands, you and Samson have been making these calls for over a year now and every time your proposed date of collapse comes and goes, you two morons slink off and disappear until you find your balls again. You, being the financial wizard that you are, predicted the collapse of the dollar because you "had a bad feeling about a week". Remember that week? I think the DOW ended up climbing a hundred or more points on your predicted day of collapse. That was hilarious. Was also the last day I took anything you said seriously.  :D

You guys are inferior versions of Roubini.

Come on.  Its impossible to preduct an exact date as so many factors interfere and interject each other.

Schiff gave his speech in 2006 regarding the RE mortgage meltdown.  At that time no one was talking like him, no one.  He did not give an exact time since thats impossible, but he noticed trends and otyher realities taking shape just as now.

Do you think this past year meant nothing with regard to the debt, bailouts, etc?  We delayed a huge collapse and they are betting on a cyclical recovery happening that so far has not happened on their schedule. 

Gasaparino was on TV saying that if UE goes to 11% official, we are definately heading for a massive collapse cuz at that rate the mortgage and CC defaults will overwhelm the system.  In my mind, 11% UE seems almost inevitable.   

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2009, 02:36:41 PM »
It's impossible to predict an exact date?

depends on your position.  If you have everything tied up in the market or other things that can be effected right away then yes it can hit you fast.

I get the feeling today is going to suck ass.

That's just one of many posts about February 9th.

Several people on this board said the dollar was collapsing on February 9th. They even GUARANTEED it would happen. Knew it was coming. Were 100% convinced it would happen. What ended up happening? The DOW went up 400 points. And it has yet to collapse despite all these grand predictions from Getbig's PhD economists.

I even asked Nostradamus to bet his account. He was convinced and seemed to know the dollar was collapsing that day. He pussied out, though.  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2009, 02:40:07 PM »
It's impossible to predict an exact date?

That's just one of many posts about February 9th.

Several people on this board said the dollar was collapsing on February 9th. They even GUARANTEED it would happen. Knew it was coming. Were 100% convinced it would happen. What ended up happening? The DOW went up 400 points. And it has yet to collapse despite all these grand predictions from Getbig's PhD economists.

I even asked Nostradamus to bet his account. He was convinced and seemed to know the dollar was collapsing that day. He pussied out, though.  :D

Neither you, Samson, Hugo, myself, or anyone else, really know went on behind closed doors to "save" the system. 

Remember when Paulson threatened martial law if they did not get TARP?  God only knows the crap that went on behind closed doors. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2009, 02:46:15 PM »
I wonder how many more times you guys are going to guarantee something. Love the back peddling though. Maybe the 25th time will be the charm.

February 9th 2010 - the dollar will collapse....again.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2009, 02:50:11 PM »
Well Samson is a gloom and doomer who believes the moon landing was a hoax.  He finds whacked out stories and just cuts and paste.

So anything he says or posts in my mind has little of no credibility. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2009, 03:16:53 PM »
Well Samson is a gloom and doomer who believes the moon landing was a hoax.  He finds whacked out stories and just cuts and paste.

So anything he says or posts in my mind has little of no credibility. 

Exactly. Most of what the gimmicks posts is fabricated propaganda. Not to mention that sourcing or citations are few and far between.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2009, 04:14:57 PM »
these people you're crying about bring a lot of facts to the table to consider.  All you bring BF is accusing people of having a crazy ct and being a doomer.  If you're as brilliant as you tell everyone, then why can't you explain what we're not seeing?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2009, 04:26:27 PM »
Good clip Hugo. 

Again - no one can has yet to explain to me why I should not worry about that and where this is going other than a collapse of the dollar.