Author Topic: Biggest potential in Sweden DAVID SÄVENBERG  (Read 14625 times)

davidsavenberg

• Getbig II
Re: Biggest potential in Sweden DAVID SÄVENBERG
« Reply #100 on: December 04, 2009, 03:40:16 PM »
Do he/you have any of his progress photos? From twink to beast?

Ok here you go, this is me around 16, starting to build muscles after training some serious icehockey and wrestling. (no weightlifting)

And this is me after training about 1,5 years.

Here I am after around 2,5 years of training, got some more fat and mass:

3 years training and the first "diet":

Horrible pictures, I know..  ;D

And now, the pictures in this tread is from this summer, tranining about 4 years.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #101 on: December 04, 2009, 05:28:44 PM »
Ok here you go, this is me around 16, starting to build muscles after training some serious icehockey and wrestling. (no weightlifting)

And now, the pictures in this tread is from this summer, tranining about 4 years.

Good genetics, esp your delts, bi's & traps.

As you can read your natural status is debatable for some of us including myself. Your buddy Swede said you're only use legal sups. Any prohormones in your regimen? (don't know their legal status for Sweden)

TheGift...

• Getbig II
« Reply #102 on: December 04, 2009, 07:11:35 PM »

Hey you look great!How many grams of protein,carbs and fats do you have in OFFSEASON and how many in PRECONTEST???

davidsavenberg

• Getbig II
« Reply #103 on: December 05, 2009, 02:15:24 AM »
Hey you look great!How many grams of protein,carbs and fats do you have in OFFSEASON and how many in PRECONTEST???

Well I am that guy that eats everything I can (not fastfood though) just swedish typical dishes), whenever I can in the offseason, trying to get me about two times my bodyweight in protein, carbs I dont count, not either fats.

And precontest I eat the same amount in protein, and only good food as chicken, fatfree fish, potatoes and wholegrain pasta? I don't know if its the name. I dont care about how it tastes, just want to see results, thats it! I look at my body and see how it reacts, and change how much I should eat if it goes to fast getting ripped, or to slow.

And I think its getting easyer to get ripped when you have much mass, and that no teenager should go and get ripped every summer, they misses alot of buildingtime there! My first "diet" was the summer right before this one, (2008) I was 18, some month before I turned 19.

TheGift...

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: December 05, 2009, 09:06:37 AM »
Well I am that guy that eats everything I can (not fastfood though) just swedish typical dishes), whenever I can in the offseason, trying to get me about two times my bodyweight in protein, carbs I dont count, not either fats.

And precontest I eat the same amount in protein, and only good food as chicken, fatfree fish, potatoes and wholegrain pasta? I don't know if its the name. I dont care about how it tastes, just want to see results, thats it! I look at my body and see how it reacts, and change how much I should eat if it goes to fast getting ripped, or to slow.

And I think its getting easyer to get ripped when you have much mass, and that no teenager should go and get ripped every summer, they misses alot of buildingtime there! My first "diet" was the summer right before this one, (2008) I was 18, some month before I turned 19.
Double amount of protein of your bodyweight in kilos or pounds??cause if you`re 90 kg is this 180 grams of protein or are you calculating if you`re 90kg/200 pounds =400 grams of protein??

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: December 05, 2009, 09:26:16 AM »
Dave, the very fact that so many of us our questioning your honesty here, shows that you have one hell of a shit-load of great potential.

Is your heart into this or not? I mean - do you plan to stay with competitive bodybuilding in an effort to reach the pro ranks?

And lastly - What is the procedure to turn pro in your country?

I'm not positive but I believe Rory Leidelmeyer grew up in your region before moving to America. (Not sure about that though.)

Good luck to ya, Dave. You've got a good and decent friend in Swede. Do your best to drag him along into "greatness" with ya.

Stunt

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #106 on: December 05, 2009, 09:29:11 AM »
Double amount of protein of your bodyweight in kilos or pounds??cause if you`re 90 kg is this 180 grams of protein or are you calculating if you`re 90kg/200 pounds =400 grams of protein??

Double the weight minimum. 90 kilo = 180 or even 200g Prottefis.

The rules are same (twice as your weight in protein minimum) all over the world, we don't use pounds here in Sweden, we use kg, so of course it's kilos, why would we use pounds or another country's measurements if it has to be twice your weight.

In this country we weigh 90 kg, not 200 pounds period.

Q

davidsavenberg

• Getbig II
« Reply #107 on: December 05, 2009, 01:20:14 PM »
Double the weight minimum. 90 kilo = 180 or even 200g Prottefis.

The rules are same (twice as your weight in protein minimum) all over the world, we don't use pounds here in Sweden, we use kg, so of course it's kilos, why would we use pounds or another country's measurements if it has to be twice your weight.

In this country we weigh 90 kg, not 200 pounds period.

In this country we weight 114kgs not 250  ;)

TheGift...

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: December 05, 2009, 02:26:22 PM »
better question how many grams of protein do you eat???

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: December 10, 2009, 04:44:31 AM »
he uses homrones but also this kid has naturally high test levels you can see it in his face, shape of face and teeth also look much older than his age = natural high test.

spinnis

« Reply #110 on: December 10, 2009, 05:14:53 AM »
you went back several pages just to post that? lol!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #111 on: December 10, 2009, 08:25:57 AM »

Exactly! No frickin' pounds/lbs here! :D
Q

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #112 on: December 10, 2009, 08:26:53 AM »
of course that level of development can be acheived as a teen,,, i hit it realy hard from 15, and got to a good bodyweight naturaly, was always told i was on somthing as i had a very watery appearence..

id love to see how he responds when he jumps on the juice tho... i hope he waits a few more year too, still a bit natural muscle left to go on that frame,, so when he ends his gear use, he'll still look good when he comes off ( as i do ),

all the lads who jump straight on from day one will shrink down to nothing when they come off, but my self and the lad above will still look impressive and theyl still be claiming that you use...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #113 on: December 10, 2009, 09:02:14 AM »
Sävenberg and Swede! is the way, they're representing the Future of Sweden!(s bodybuilders)
Q