Author Topic: Matt Taibii: Obama lied his way into the WH and has let Wall St. take over.  (Read 1852 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You have been warned. 

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
Seriously though, what do you propose we do about all this? Voting doesn't work. Protesting does nothing. What do we do? Constantly agitating people with alarming posts without proposing solutions is counter-productive, IMHO.

Let's come up with some solutions!
Almost always, yes.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
What do we do? Constantly agitating people with alarming posts without proposing solutions is counter-productive, IMHO.

Good luck all you'll see here is cut and paste and sh!tty photoshops degrading our President.

He's doing what the puppet master tells him to do.  Invoke fear and take back the WH at all costs. 

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith

He's doing what the puppet master tells him to do.  Invoke fear and take back the WH at all costs.  

BOOM!

Read the comments.  :)
http://www.outlawjournalism.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4422

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Good luck all you'll see here is cut and paste and sh!tty photoshops degrading our President.

He's doing what the puppet master tells him to do.  Invoke fear and take back the WH at all costs.  

That sounds exactly like the Democrats in the past 4 years.

Interesting how ridiculing Bush was just being funny but not degrading.

James

Good Video.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Seriously though, what do you propose we do about all this? Voting doesn't work. Protesting does nothing. What do we do? Constantly agitating people with alarming posts without proposing solutions is counter-productive, IMHO.

Good question. 

I suggest that you and everyone else dont take anything at face value.  Forget the nonsense speeches and MSM garbage.

Look into the details of the policies and decisisons being made.  Crap & Tax is the perfect example fo this.  While they sell you on green this and green that, the only thing green is the money being shuffled to Wall Street in the form of higher taxes and energy bills.  I have posted many threads on who is really behind this farce. 

Same for many other policies of this admn, and many others.  Its not just Obama, it all of these bums.  They work for us, not the other way around. 

Remember, Obama is not like Bloomberg or Perot.  He had to sell his soul to get where he is.  The important thing is finding out to who and why and what you can do hopefully to be forewarned. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Count the lies.  There must be at least 25 by my count. 

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
I appreciate the tips on being aware. Other than that, what should we do once we are? As I've said, voting and protesting do nothing. So, what then?
Almost always, yes.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I appreciate the tips on being aware. Other than that, what should we do once we are? As I've said, voting and protesting do nothing. So, what then?

I actually believe the calls and letters work.  Remember when Bush tried to ram Dubai Ports and Amnesty?

They got squashed because people revolted.