Author Topic: Ron, why are you letting moderators decide who can post on what boards?  (Read 4619 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
As it stands, nicky.smth, one of the best and most informed posters on here, has apparently been "banned" from the politics board. Hugo Chavez has taken to deleting any post he makes because of difference in view points. As far as I know, you're the only person capable of banning people. I find it disturbing that you're allowing censorship of freedom of speech on a board that champions that very right. What has become of Getbig? Why do you let unemployed, uneducated vagabonds ruin the board you built?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Ron, why are you letting moderators decide who can post on what boards?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 05:52:32 PM »
Hugo is quite the overbearing, egotistical, self-centered,opinionated mod.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 07:31:34 PM »
just so you know, ron was fine with banning people on political.  His instruction to me was that he just didn't want people to be banned permanently. He felt they deserved a second chance and i totally agree... nicky was given a 30 day ban.  Your gimmick can come back after that and providing he follows the rules and moderation then he's free to post.  if he wants to come back and break the rules and ignore the moderators, then there will be more problems.  that's all i have to say on it trollboy.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 07:45:48 PM »
Nickey's an ass.  He's sent threatening or meltdown PM's to most of us on the political board.  He's spammed the board with non-political non-sense to no end.  And he's made several threads hating on people in the political board after Ron made a thread saying knock it off.  He wanted to act like a juvenile so now he's being treated like one.

I've read some of his better posts and when he feels like it he can be a great contributor.  Maybe it depends on his mood.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 08:10:54 PM »
Nickey's an ass.  He's sent threatening or meltdown PM's to most of us on the political board.  He's spammed the board with non-political non-sense to no end.  And he's made several threads hating on people in the political board after Ron made a thread saying knock it off.  He wanted to act like a juvenile so now he's being treated like one.

I've read some of his better posts and when he feels like it he can be a great contributor.  Maybe it depends on his mood.
yup, he was sending threating pm's to several people, but in an act that is probably the worst stunt I've seen pulled so far by anyone, he was doing that to get a threating response so he could then take the threating response and send it to me to get me to ban the person sending it.  I gave warnings only to find out later that Nicky had instigated this with threats he sent out to people he didn't like on the board.  That's only one reason he got banned.  There were several things that were way over the top.  He was constantly attacking people's family, which is a clear no go written in the rules.  He was posting personal attacks that were some of the worst I've seen, one about one of the conservative posters that I won't repeat it was so bad.  He was threating to expose people on the board, wrong place for that.  He said straight up that he was more interested in chasing people off the board by owning them rather than debate the issue with them.  I could go on and on with why this gimmick, who admitted to having 5 accounts in timeout, needs to reconsider his style of posting in political.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2009, 08:19:03 PM »
yup, he was sending threating pm's to several people, but in an act that is probably the worst stunt I've seen pulled so far by anyone, he was doing that to get a threating response so he could then take the threating response and send it to me to get me to ban the person sending it.  I gave warnings only to find out later that Nicky had instigated this with threats he sent out to people he didn't like on the board.  That's only one reason he got banned.  There were several things that were way over the top.  He was constantly attacking people's family, which is a clear no go written in the rules.  He was posting personal attacks that were some of the worst I've seen, one about one of the conservative posters that I won't repeat it was so bad.  He was threating to expose people on the board, wrong place for that.  He said straight up that he was more interested in chasing people off the board by owning them rather than debate the issue with them.  I could go on and on with why this gimmick, who admitted to having 5 accounts in timeout, needs to reconsider his style of posting in political.
Meltdown
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2009, 08:30:28 PM »
Meltdown
thanks bro, I agree but not sure what Nicky did was a meltdown.  It seemed very calculated to me.

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2009, 08:49:55 PM »
thanks BF..I'm not even sure i know what i did that was wrong...Hugo just can't take the i was becoming a more popular figure in a week, than he was...So he wants me gone at all costs...

So why did you ban me hugo?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2009, 08:57:29 PM »
thanks bro, I agree but not sure what Nicky did was a meltdown.  It seemed very calculated to me.
::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2009, 08:59:24 PM »
::)

i didn't meltdown..Seems like hugo's melting

Quote from: Hugo Chavez date=Dec 3 2009
Please Nicky take that picture of me down. i don't want everyone to know what i look like..i will make your life very hard, and i'll find you and beat the snot out of you if you don't take it down now.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2009, 09:04:20 PM »
i didn't meltdown..Seems like hugo's melting

Quote from: Hugo Chavez date=Dec 3 2009
Please Nicky take that picture of me down. i don't want everyone to know what i look like..i will make your life very hard, and i'll find you and beat the snot out of you if you don't take it down now.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2009, 09:10:49 PM »
I think my favorite was Nickey claiming that he didn't have time to research counter-arguments.  But he's got plenty of time to start threads like, "Why the long face Hugo" and "You guys are all idiots".  Quality topics for the political board.  ::)

BTW Chaos, congrats on your new mod duties.  I don't post on the positive board much but I read it a lot and I think you'll be great on the training board.

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2009, 09:17:13 PM »
Hugo don't be so sore...Everyone know's what Berserker looks like now..

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2009, 09:38:40 PM »
Bump for Hugo trying to bury this thread. This unemployed scheister will go to any lengths to maintain control over his online fiefdom. I understand that he probably gets stepped on and abused in real life but his censorship of free speech on a board that he doesn't own should not be allowed.

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2009, 09:49:29 PM »
Bump for Hugo trying to bury this thread. This unemployed scheister will go to any lengths to maintain control over his online fiefdom. I understand that he probably gets stepped on and abused in real life but his censorship of free speech on a board that he doesn't own should not be allowed.

Did you see the pictures that were exposed of Hugo? i would say that getting stepped on is an understatement

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2009, 09:58:06 PM »

Did you see the pictures that were exposed of Hugo? i would say that getting stepped on is an understatement

Haha yes. Good job exposing that unemployed shill. Pretty soon he's going to be pm'ing you with half a dozen meltdowns like he does to me anytime he disagrees with me.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2009, 10:04:26 PM »
Haha yes. Good job exposing that unemployed shill. Pretty soon he's going to be pm'ing you with half a dozen meltdowns like he does to me anytime he disagrees with me.

I think you guys secretly love each other.   :D

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2009, 10:44:41 PM »
I think you guys secretly love each other.   :D

You need to keep your homeboy berserker in check...i did everything you say,.instantly and i;m banned..no warning, a straight out ban.. ???

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2009, 11:09:29 PM »
You need to keep your homeboy berserker in check...i did everything you say,.instantly and i;m banned..no warning, a straight out ban.. ???

You trolled like a pro.  If you can't admit that there's nothing to talk about.

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2009, 11:15:30 PM »
You trolled like a pro.  If you can't admit that there's nothing to talk about.

dude i had real threads and posts..However, i was being attacked from all angles..Then when i finally mustered the energy to argue with these guys, and won the argument i get banned..

[/quote]

This ladies and gentleman is why Hugo is so sore...

Ugly= no sex with women

[/img]

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2009, 11:16:04 PM »
Actually i take that back.

You troll like a rookie.  Because if you had any sense you'd have trolled just enough not to get banned.  And you could have carried on your crusade against 3333.  You pretty much let your fan club down.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2009, 11:18:50 PM »
dude i had real threads and posts..However, i was being attacked from all angles..Then when i finally mustered the energy to argue with these guys, and won the argument i get banned..

if you want to make up your own reality of what happened to make you feel better, fine.  dude ::)

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2009, 11:53:18 PM »
if you want to make up your own reality of what happened to make you feel better, fine.  dude ::)

i don't hate you berseker, horseface, hugo,...I actually feel sorry for you..the politics board is all that you have in life. it's a pity that your mother let you live with that ugly long face..i bet your mom still says to this day, why didn't i abort this mongoloid

[/quote]

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2009, 05:38:05 AM »
Gimmicks are gay.

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2009, 06:06:27 AM »
Gimmicks are gay.

Whose the gimmick account dr CAge..this is my only account..