Author Topic: BASS ACKWARDS  (Read 2452 times)

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
BASS ACKWARDS
« on: December 03, 2009, 03:05:19 PM »
The media and the pulic are on Tiger Woods like stink on shit for lieing to his wife, Yet no body wants to even hold Obama accountable for any of his lies, or hardly even mention it. And when he lies its to us, the American people.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: BASS ACKWARDS
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 03:06:35 PM »
The media and the pulic are on Tiger Woods like stink on shit for lieing to his wife, Yet no body wants to even hold Obama accountable for any of his lies, or hardly even mention it. And when he lies its to us, the American people.
WHAT DID HE LIE ABOUT?

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 03:08:45 PM »
well hers an easy one ,  all through the capaign trail he promised America that all of his bills would be earmark free but his first bill to pass had thousands of earmarks..  now would you like me to keep going

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 03:09:28 PM »
well hers an easy one ,  all through the capaign trail he promised America that all of his bills would be earmark free but his first bill to pass had thousands of earmarks..  now would you like me to keep going

YES

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 03:10:02 PM »
WHAT DID HE LIE ABOUT?

UE would not go above 8% provided we pass this crap Stim Bill so quickly.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2009, 03:11:12 PM »

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2009, 03:13:55 PM »
well when he says that he attended a church for over twenty years, you dont think its a lie when he said that he never really paid too close attention??  hmmmm, he preached transpearency  hmm maybe he didnt lie , maybe he needed a dictionary for transpearency you be the judge, gosh um  THE WHOLE GLOBAL WARMING HOAX THAT HE CALLED A CRISIS  , do you need more

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2009, 03:20:02 PM »
KEEP IN MIND HE SAID ZERO EARMARKS...... I JUST GOOGLED OBAMAS STMIULOUS EARMARKS AND HERE IS WHAT CAME UP FIRST

1) Green golf carts. Ever rode a "neighborhood electric vehicle?" Well, you might want to now. The stimulus includes a tax credit toward the purchase of NEVs, which closely resemble golf carts in appearance. They are considered green vehicles because they use an electric battery instead of gasoline. You fill it up with juice by plugging it into a home electrical outlet. Don't expect to be able to take your NEV far outside of your neighborhood, though. Federal regulations limit their top speed to between 20 and 25 miles per hour. Freeway cruising is out.

Those aren't the only green vehicles getting stimulus subsidies. There is also $300 million to buy "green" cars for federal employees.

HMMM so much for zero.  there are reports out that have counted 9037 earmarks .. thats a far cry from zero my friends

H

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2009, 03:22:12 PM »
House bill Senate bill Project/Recipient Purpose Why it's like an earmark
$0 $198,000,000 Filipino World War II veterans Provides compensation for Filipino veterans who were enlisted to fight in World War II. The items were added to the Senate bill at the request of Sen. Daniel K. Inouye (D-Hawaii), one of three World War II veterans in the Senate and chairman of the Senate Appropriations Committee.
Estimate unavailable Estimate unavailable Insurance exemption for yacht workers Exempts businesses working on recreational boats longer than 65 feet from the requirement to hold federal longshoremen's insurance in addition to state worker's compensation insurance. Amendment from Rep. Deborah Wasserman Schultz, a South Florida Democrat, benefits boat and yacht builders. 
$150,000,000 $150,000,000 Smithsonian Institution For repairs and renovations to the Smithsonian Institution's facilities in Washington, D.C. The Smithsonian gets about $500 million a year in taxpayer support; usually less than 20 percent of that support goes to capital improvements.  Mainly benefits Washington, D.C. 
Estimate unavailable Estimate unavailable Department of Homeland Security Requires that the Department of Homeland Security purchases uniforms for 100,000 employees from U.S. textile and apparel manufacturers. Amendment from Rep. Larry Kissell, D-N.C., who worked for 27 years in the textile industry before being elected to Congress.
$3,000,000,000 $0 Transit bonus money Adds an extra $3 billion for transit projects, bringing total transit funding in the House bill to $12 billion. Source is an amendment by Reps. Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y. and Ed Perlmutter, D-Colo., who said it would bring a "significant increase" in money to his state. Said a Nadler spokesman, "Our view is that New York State can't lose if we increase transportation funding."
$500,000,000 $0 Biofuels bonus money An amendment that boosts biofuel spending by $500 million, pushing total biomass spending in the House bill to at least $800 million. Source is an amendment by Rep. Bruce Braley, D-Iowa, home of more than 40 ethanol and biodiesel refineries. 
$420,000,000 $870,000,000 Pandemic flu preparedness Develop cell-based vaccine manufacture within the U.S. to replace foreign-made, chicken egg-based vaccines in order to build up production capacity to combat potential pandemics, and to stockpile antiviral drugs. This is the final installment in a Health and Human Services program that was allocated up to $7.1 billion to implement this project. Benefits 5 companies with research contracts, and Novartis, which holds a contract to open and operate the first cell-based manufacturing facility in Holly Springs, N.C.
$500,000,000 $1,200,000,000 Transportation Security Administration To buy explosive-detection machines and advanced checkpoint screening technologies.  Potential benefit for five companies that already hold TSA contracts: Rapiscan, GE, L-3, Reveal and Smiths Detection. 
$0 $10,000,000 Project Gunrunner An ongoing operation by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms to stop firearms and drug trafficking across the Mexican border would receive this amount from a $100 million pot for law enforcement on the border. The rest of the money will be awarded in competitive grants to other law enforcement agencies. Specially designated funding for a program run out of El Paso, Texas. 
$0 $125,000,000 District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority Renovations to the Washington, D.C., sewer system to prevent sewage overflows from the Blue Plains treatment plant. Targeted to local interest.
$0 $1,000,000,000 Department of Energy Funding for atomic energy defense activities at the National Nuclear Security Administration. Specifies purpose: "Weapons activities."
$224,000,000 $224,000,000 International Boundary and Water Commission of Rio Grande "For repair and upgrading Rio Grande levees on the U.S. side. The levees no longer comply with Federal Emergency Management Agency standards for certification because there's a risk that they could be overtopped in a "100-year storm." Local benefits: The project will employ 240 people and residents of the 506 protected miles can expect to see lower flood insurance rates.
$150,000,000 $240,000,000 Obstructive Bridge Repair To rebuild 12 bridges that the U.S. Coast Guard says block waterways. The Coast Guard ordered the bridge owners to replace or alter the bridges, who must do so with Coast Guard oversight. Congress says the project will facilitate more "cost-effective" shipping for manufactures and the producers of raw materials. Benefits bridge owners, who will be reimbursed a pre-determined share of the construction costs by the government, after reconstruction is complete. Money is for eight states: Ala., Ill., Iowa, La., Mo., Wis., Tenn., Texas
$0 $50,000,000 Central Utah Completion Act Project For the operation of the project, a water management program that collects municipal industrial water and agricultural water, and conserves and distributes clean water. Targets specific local recipient.
$0 $50,000,000 California Bay-Delta Restoration Act For water quality, habitat restoration and levee projects in California's San Francisco Bay Area and its watershed, which stretches into the Sierra Nevada mountains. Targets specific local recipient.
$6,000,000,000 $3,500,000,000 Higher education renovation and repairs Directs state higher education agencies to give priority to institutions "affected by a Gulf hurricane disaster." Benefits aimed at Gulf states, including New Orleans and Galveston, Texas.
$0 $2,000,000 Plumbers and pipefitters training To train Native Americans for careers as plumbers and pipefitters. Benefits specific program and industry.
$88,000,000 $88,000,000 Public Health Service Helps agencies in the Public Health Service building move when their lease expires in July 2010. A boost for Rockville, M.D., home of the HQ.
$245,000,000 $171,000,000 Agriculture Department Farm Service Agency Specifies use for salaries and expenses.
$3,250,000,000 $3,250,000,000 Bonneville Power Administration Increases borrowing authority for the government-run energy marketer, based in Portland, Ore., which distributes power from federal hydroelectric dams and other sources. Targeted at powerful regional entity.
$3,250,000,000 $3,260,000,000 Western Area Power Administration Increases borrowing authority for the government-run Lakewood, Colo. and Salt Lake City, Utah,-based energy marketer that distributes power in Western states.

HMMMM THATS NOT QUITE ZERO

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2009, 03:24:30 PM »
He also lied about not raising taxes on anyone who doesnt make less than 250k a year. 

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2009, 06:45:22 PM »
Maybe if obama cheated on his wife americans would then pay attention to all of his lies

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2009, 06:55:27 PM »

They didn't hold BUSH accountable for his WMD Bullshit.....

com on man as if, politicians on any side are ever held accountable for their lies.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2009, 07:17:17 PM »
name another polititian that have lied and many times and as out right as obama in less than one year..

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2009, 07:24:52 PM »
name another polititian that have lied and many times and as out right as obama in less than one year..

So I should research every statement from every president?    :P   Have you?   :D

I think some of those things you call lies are more like things he simply got wrong.  Like BUSH's "Mission Accomplished"

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2009, 08:10:15 PM »
yes i have taken the time to do some research not everyone but i have researched some before i made that post and his mission was acomplished iraq is now a democracy with elections and they were able to give saddam a just trail with a jury there are functioning schools banks and small business there is flurishing yes bush did lie too , but like i said , why dont you show me a pres that has told the magnatude of lies and the commie  is less than a year.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2009, 08:15:28 PM »
maybe ... nah nevermind ..............

maybe                      ummmmm

"They" blackmailed him to take the heat off of obama ...

could all be an act from Tiger and his wife ... don't forget I haven't been paying much attention and am talking out of my ass ... bored. I like these possibilites.

:D

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2009, 08:45:22 PM »
maybe ... nah nevermind ..............

maybe                      ummmmm

"They" blackmailed him to take the heat off of obama ...

could all be an act from Tiger and his wife ... don't forget I haven't been paying much attention and am talking out of my ass ... bored. I like these possibilites.

:D

yawn.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2009, 08:50:10 PM »
nrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ;D