Author Topic: Is 'mudshark' racist??  (Read 19279 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Is 'mudshark' racist??
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2009, 10:23:13 AM »
Once they go black we don't want them back.

P.s Wiggs you fucking bastard, you said you were 1/4 white and now your talking shit about some of your family.

Read my other posts in the threads. 
I'm not saying anything about whites in general.  Only the ones that believe their white women or women they know would never bang or have a relationship with a black.  Yes, I am 1/4 white but how often does that come up from others....NEVER.

I love whites...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2009, 10:26:09 AM »

P.s Wiggs you fucking bastard, you said you were 1/4 white and now your talking shit about some of your family.

p.s there are some Nationalist girls who would never even think about fucking a black dude, truth hurts like a bitch huh?

You are correct about the nationalists...Just as there are nationalist blacks (BENNY BLANCO) who never touch a white...What's your point? As I said there are exceptions.  You're arguing against me and we agree on the same thing.

BTW You don't want them back??? They left, they have no plans of coming back.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2009, 10:30:10 AM »
Of course, who else would stoop to fucking fat white girls....
 ;D

Yes because that's all black guys can get... ::)

;D

Lester, if the dominant personalities of the female jew and black male could come to a compromise, our numbers would be better there also...
Unfortunately that is like adding gasoline to a fire... ;D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2009, 10:30:37 AM »

p.s there are some Nationalist girls who would never even think about fucking a black dude, truth hurts like a bitch huh?

LOL @ 'we'!

YOUR pathetic ass wasn't getting most of them in the first place. 

I've never met the guy, yet I *guarantee* Wiggs has turned down more quality pussy than you'll ever get. 

Truth hurts like a bitch, huh? 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2009, 10:47:12 AM »
I called this fat btch a girl I bang is friends with a 'mud shark' the other night

and the black guy she is with who I know works at Tx Roadhouse starts with the whole "its like Spike....ooh....ooh..its like that"

he didnt say much and I said she was sorry and I hugged her and she bit the fck outta my chest  - I lifted my shirt and the black dude saw teeth marks and got up and left ;

but to me he took it as a derogative term or in a bad way ??

you should have asked him politely why is he with a fat white woman, can't get a dimepiece black woman? And what is it with black men and fat white women? As I said, nicely and politely.

In reality she is not a mudshark, sharks are agile creatures, for the most part (whale shark, basking shark, Greenland shark,etc, notwithstanding), a whale hippo is a more applicable creature.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2009, 10:51:44 AM »
Yes because that's all black guys can get... ::)

;D

Lester, if the dominant personalities of the female jew and black male could come to a compromise, our numbers would be better there also...
Unfortunately that is like adding gasoline to a fire... ;D

Wiggs - It may not apply to you personally, but I sure hope you're not mistaking "being loud and obnoxious" as a dominant personality trait.

See...now I know you're pulling my leg. The Alpha Female Jew rarely ever has sex, finds intelligence sexy and will only procreate to advance her position in society - so you'd be extinct in a few decades. Except for your brothers that are out there knocking up fat white girls and Baby Mommas.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2009, 11:05:26 AM »
Wiggs - It may not apply to you personally, but I sure hope you're not mistaking "being loud and obnoxious" as a dominant personality trait.

See...now I know you're pulling my leg. The Alpha Female Jew rarely ever has sex, finds intelligence sexy and will only procreate to advance her position in society - so you'd be extinct in a few decades. Except for your brothers that are out there knocking up fat white girls and Baby Mommas.

;D ;D ;D ;D

They're not all loud ;D

;D

Point taken

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2009, 11:06:14 AM »
Read my other posts in the threads. 
I'm not saying anything about whites in general.  Only the ones that believe their white women or women they know would never bang or have a relationship with a black.  Yes, I am 1/4 white but how often does that come up from others....NEVER.

I love whites...

and we love you, wiggs.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2009, 11:11:17 AM »
and we love you, wiggs.

I find you to be quite an interesting character. Tell me, what is your race?  If I'm correct, you reside somewhere in Great Britian.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2009, 11:12:17 AM »
They're not all loud ;D

;D

Point taken
Wiggs, he also said that they find intelligence sexy, whereas I do think you have the intelligence part down, I believe those women require looks to take a very long back seat, in fact, looks are either in the trunk or left on the wayside. I've seen some scary unions, complete with the 10 inch thick glasses, greasy combover, a face only a naked molerat mother could love, and he screeching wife. Do yo really want the last bit?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2009, 11:21:25 AM »
Wiggs, he also said that they find intelligence sexy, whereas I do think you have the intelligence part down, I believe those women require looks to take a very long back seat, in fact, looks are either in the trunk or left on the wayside. I've seen some scary unions, complete with the 10 inch thick glasses, greasy combover, a face only a naked molerat mother could love, and he screeching wife. Do yo really want the last bit?

I may be wrong but in most cases I believe it is the utmost importance that both have "jewish" roots (whatever that means).  Israeli is def a plus.
They don't like outsiders.  You can be their friends but unless you convert you're not really in...I have no qualms with this.  They are also very loyal

Correct they're aren't hung up on looks BUT you better have money, a business or an ability to make money or you're done...NO RACIST.  I'll take that over the cheating/slimey/two-face skanks anyday.  Loyalty is probably the most important quality to me.

You prove you can take care of them you're good to go. 

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2009, 11:22:28 AM »
I find you to be quite an interesting character. Tell me, what is your race?  If I'm correct, you reside somewhere in Great Britian.

I'm from England, white - Urasus/Goody level of pastiness, 5'11, 187lb, uncut and knocking out 6 inches on good day.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2009, 11:23:24 AM »
I may be wrong but in most cases I believe it is the utmost importance that both have "jewish" roots (whatever that means).  Israeli is def a plus.
They don't like outsiders.  You can be their friends but unless you convert you're not really in...I have no qualms with this.  They are also very loyal

Correct they're aren't hung up on looks BUT you better have money, a business or an ability to make money or you're done...NO RACIST.  I'll take that over the cheating/slimey/two-face skanks anyday.  Loyalty is probably the most important quality to me.

How is loyalty important when you've already messed around on the spouse?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2009, 11:24:15 AM »
I'm from England, white - Urasus/Goody level of pastiness, 5'11, 187lb, uncut and knocking out 6 inches on good day.

Freudian slip? :)

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2009, 11:27:50 AM »
blacks raise their children to hate whites on a daily basis, while whites raise their children to be "sensitive" to minorities, including blacks.

Blacks are living in communities and spend their life telling each other how bad and racist whites are, from one generation to another, whatever whites may say or do (obama, black president, yet it's all the same old bullshit as it always was, nothing "changed" at all).

when black people will quit endoctrinating their children to become racist toward everyone that is not black and when they will quit being so "proud" of their blackness for no reasons (you re suposed to be proud of something that productive, that's positive, how the ghetto attitude has been positive, productive for society?), then maybe racial hatred will decrease, but to be honnest, the more white people become tolerant, the more black people become intolerant.
Something our smart asses sociologists didnt see coming.

Give them your hand, they take your arm.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2009, 11:27:59 AM »

I went to see Chris Rock the other year and he was doing a joke about how the only time you will see a pretty black women with a fat, ugly whiteman is if the whiteman is rich. Right in front of me was an essence black chick with a fat white dude and the look of panic on her face as she tried to assure him this was not true was one of the funniest things I've seen.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2009, 11:28:43 AM »
How is loyalty important when you've already messed around on the spouse?

I knew that would come up...
So I prepared a statement....BTW not that it matters but I messed around after she did it first....Both equally wrong.

I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone.

Tiger Woods
Milton G. Wiggins III aka "Wiggs"

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2009, 11:29:54 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2009, 11:31:37 AM »
blacks raise their children to hate whites on a daily basis, while whites raise their children to be "sensitive" to minorities, including blacks.

Blacks are living in communities and spend their life telling each other how bad and racist whites are, from one generation to another, whatever whites may say or do (obama, black president, yet it's all the same old bullshit as it always was, nothing "changed" at all).

Totally untrue, totally untrue.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2009, 11:31:55 AM »
Lost me there, doc.
You want Goudy's goodies.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2009, 11:36:21 AM »
You want Goudy's goodies.

Doubtful, I'm one of the biggest heterotigers on the internet.

The doc's repressed cocklust has him seeing homosexuality everywhere.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2009, 11:39:37 AM »

Um...thanks :-X

;D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2009, 11:51:32 AM »
I went to see Chris Rock the other year and he was doing a joke about how the only time you will see a pretty black women with a fat, ugly whiteman is if the whiteman is rich. Right in front of me was an essence black chick with a fat white dude and the look of panic on her face as she tried to assure him this was not true was one of the funniest things I've seen.
Chris Rock letting the game plan go! Ithink for most part it's true. Thombz and I were talking and he siad that many times a person from another race can get a dime strictly by being another race. Meaning the dude you saw, lucked the fuck up. And so do fat unattractive white women...black men seemed not to  have figured this out yet...except for ballers with goldigging wives.

Haha, that is the one thing about black comedians, they will tell the truth with your ass sitting right there. I have a old Rudy Ray Moore movie called, The Human Tornado, it is cheesy, but in the beginning there is a clip of him doing standup. There is a very fat black and black woman in the audience, so he went at them. Talking about how they have sex, then there was a ugly black man, oh he'll, I would have hid my face.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2009, 11:54:07 AM »
Chris Rock letting the game plan go! Ithink for most part it's true. Thombz and I were talking and he siad that many times a person from another race can get a dime strictly by being another race. Meaning the dude you saw, lucked the fuck up. And so do fat unattractive white women...black men seemed not to  have figured this out yet...except for ballers with goldigging wives.

Haha, that is the one thing about black comedians, they will tell the truth with your ass sitting right there. I have a old Rudy Ray Moore movie called, The Human Tornado, it is cheesy, but in the beginning there is a clip of him doing standup. There is a very fat black and black woman in the audience, so he went at them. Talking about how they have sex, then there was a ugly black man, oh he'll, I would have hid my face.

Doledamite! 8)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2009, 12:00:12 PM »
Doledamite! 8)
His movies are cheesy, cornballish, I just like seeing the tits and ass ;D