Author Topic: Is 'mudshark' racist??  (Read 19264 times)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Is 'mudshark' racist??
« on: December 04, 2009, 09:02:23 AM »
I called this fat btch a girl I bang is friends with a 'mud shark' the other night

and the black guy she is with who I know works at Tx Roadhouse starts with the whole "its like Spike....ooh....ooh..its like that"

he didnt say much and I said she was sorry and I hugged her and she bit the fck outta my chest  - I lifted my shirt and the black dude saw teeth marks and got up and left ;D

but to me he took it as a derogative term or in a bad way ???

spinnis

Re: Is 'mudshark' racist??
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 09:03:30 AM »
its not racist.

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 09:04:45 AM »
I called this fat btch a girl I bang is friends with a 'mud shark' the other night

and the black guy she is with who I know works at Tx Roadhouse starts with the whole "its like Spike....ooh....ooh..its like that"

he didnt say much and I said she was sorry and I hugged her and she bit the fck outta my chest  - I lifted my shirt and the black dude saw teeth marks and got up and left ;D

...if u have to ask if the term is derogatory - then it obviously is.  Think about it.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 09:05:06 AM »
You should just have told him: "Oh brother, you won't recover".

Along with the getbig phrase "mudshark", this excessive use of online bodybuilding rhetorics would have shut him up

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 09:09:00 AM »
...if u have to ask if the term is derogatory - then it obviously is.  Think about it.

I did

I kept listening to that mixtape 'no ceilings' lil wayne shiz -- he says it on 3 tracks, not in a bad way

it like calling someone who bangs fat btchs a 'whalewatcher' or something to me

he just acted like he nvr heard it b4 and got all 'its like that...ok.......its like that now'

if it offended him maybe he's just not hip to the game yet and needs to cop the mixtape

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2009, 09:10:08 AM »
Thread of the day, this is fucking hilarious!

(no racist)

Seriously, make fun of whites... It cracks me up just as much if not more.
S

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2009, 09:13:34 AM »
its not racist.

coming from the guy who has only seen black people on the television  :D :D

oh brother....

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2009, 09:14:32 AM »

Why would you use term that singles out a person for who they date or have intimate relations with?  Hell yes it's racist.
Like I've said before, you cockasians are missing out on some great pussy because you feel a female is tainted because she slept with a black fella...Let me tell you Spike, it's only going to get more prevalent...So you can fight the good fight... ::) but you will only end up looking like an asshole amongst the general public unless you hang with a bunch of clanspeople.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2009, 09:16:23 AM »
hahahahaha, fucking mudsharks - that is all.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2009, 09:16:28 AM »
Did you put a "(no racist)" at the end?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2009, 09:17:19 AM »
coming from the guy who has only seen black people on the television  :D :D

oh brother....

LMAO...You should take .0001% of what swede says seriously.  99% of the time I don't read anything he says.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2009, 09:19:42 AM »
LMAO...You should take .0001% of what swede says seriously.  99% of the time I don't read anything he says.

Brutal. He won't recover.

I can just imagine Wiggs, as a human resource worker, going through Swede's CV faster than Coach gets a boner from a sticks studs thread, and subsequently filing the CV in the waste bin

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2009, 09:21:40 AM »
Everyone gets so sensitive when they hear the truth

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2009, 09:25:34 AM »
Tough one... is it possible for whites to be racist towards each other?

According to GetBig the term is pretty much restricted to white women who sleep with or date black guys. By that definition it's not a racist term at all. It just means the black penis' superior length and girth have probably rendered her unsatisfiable by the average white male. :)

It's important to label these women so lesser men will not waste time or feel inferior.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2009, 09:26:43 AM »
The great thing is you white fellas throw your arms up in a rage and say "my girl would never be with a black fella". or "my (insert) daughter, sister, mother, aunt, niece, grandma  ;D would never be with a black fella....

First off, If I had a nickle for everytime I heard that and then seen my black friends bang out MILFs who had always said they didn't like black fellas I'd have about 30 dollars ;D.  When they say this they mean a black street thugs.  Fuck, no too many people want to be with these guys.  When there are upstanding black fellas such as myself who are well spoken, handsome, and educated.  What's stopping them my black skin?  LOL oh brother ::)

Just like you white fellas that say there are only certain black females you'd bang.  Same goes for the white females.  They'd bang a black, only certain ones... ;D They are all or have the potential to be mudsharks...Your mothers, sisters, aunts and nieces...

The truth hurts.  Bottom line is why do you even care?

Dwell on that for the day....I love you all...

Love Wiggy the Pooh ;D

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2009, 09:38:15 AM »
The great thing is you white fellas throw your arms up in a rage and say "my girl would never be with a black fella". or "my (insert) daughter, sister, mother, aunt, niece, grandma  ;D would never be with a black fella....

First off, If I had a nickle for everytime I heard that and then seen my black friends bang out MILFs who had always said they didn't like black fellas I'd have about 30 dollars ;D.  When they say this they mean a black street thugs.  Fuck, no too many people want to be with these guys.  When there are upstanding black fellas such as myself who are well spoken, handsome, and educated.  What's stopping them my black skin?  LOL oh brother ::)

Just like you white fellas that say there are only certain black females you'd bang.  Same goes for the white females.  They'd bang a black, only certain ones... ;D They are all or have the potential to be mudsharks...Your mothers, sisters, aunts and nieces...

The truth hurts.  Bottom line is why do you even care?

Love Wiggy the Pooh ;D

Wiggs what are your thoughts on black women with white guys?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2009, 09:40:30 AM »

Why'd ya have to go there, Man?

Now we'll have to read about his German heritage again, LOL!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2009, 09:41:08 AM »

It honestly doesn't bother me.  It may sound corney as fuck but I just want everyone to be happy no matter who they are with...Including the gays.

It doesn't bother the blacks I hang out with either.  Then again, my stepfather was a whiteman, my grandfather was white...etc....

I do know many angry "brothas" like that hate it...

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2009, 09:42:33 AM »
It honestly doesn't bother me.  It may sound corney as fuck but I just want everyone to be happy no matter who they are with...Including the gays.

It doesn't bother the blacks I hang out with either.  Then again, my stepfather was a whiteman so....

So all that white hate trickles back to your white grandfather

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2009, 09:43:13 AM »
You are all rascist scum if you give a shit. :-*
Ride any light sabres lately playboy?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2009, 09:44:40 AM »
So all that white hate trickles back to your white grandfather
Me?  White hate?  LMAO!!!

You sure you don't have me confused with Bennyblanco?

I love you white guys! (no homo) 8)

You whiteys contributed to my unique look my 6.5 inch adamantium cock, superior intellect, my way of thinking, politics etc...

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2009, 09:48:52 AM »
Me?  White hate?  LMAO!!!

You sure you don't have me confused with Bennyblanco?

You whiteys contributed to my unique look my 6.5 inch adamantium cock, superior intellect, my way of thinking, politics etc...

haha right on.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2009, 09:49:10 AM »

man hugs are in order for you and sauce........

no homo?

(its only gay if your finger is 2 knuckles deep)

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2009, 10:17:19 AM »
First off, If I had a nickle for everytime I heard that and then seen my black friends bang out MILFs who had always said they didn't like black fellas I'd have about 30 dollars ;D.  

Of course, who else would stoop to fucking fat white girls....
 ;D

Dachande

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Timeout Board > G&O
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2009, 10:19:11 AM »

The truth hurts.  Bottom line is why do you even care?

Love Wiggy the Pooh ;D

Once they go black we don't want them back.

P.s Wiggs you fucking bastard, you said you were 1/4 white and now your talking shit about some of your family.

p.s there are some Nationalist girls who would never even think about fucking a black dude, truth hurts like a bitch huh?