Author Topic: Tren and stamina  (Read 4488 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Tren and stamina
« on: December 05, 2009, 02:31:35 AM »
Does tren kill stamina? Ive heard conflicting reports on this what are you guys personal findings on this?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Tren and stamina
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 05:53:43 AM »
I would say no.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 08:08:37 AM »
I will say that too much muscle mass reduces stamina.

staxripa

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 11:51:27 AM »
seems to affect cardio imo.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2009, 04:24:56 PM »
when i took tren i had to use EQ also just to keep my endurance normal, my endurance and cardio went straight down the shitter.

if endurance is part of your sport or job......stay away from tren.

bench

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2009, 05:17:48 PM »
This is very odd, wonder why you guys get all tired on tren?  Me I feel like a million bucks on tren and hours of weight training and cardio daily is no problem jacked on that shit!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2009, 05:51:51 PM »
This is very odd, wonder why you guys get all tired on tren?  Me I feel like a million bucks on tren and hours of weight training and cardio daily is no problem jacked on that shit!
the majority of the people who take tren get lethargic, and lose endurance/stamina. the longest i was ever able to run tren was 6 weeks.

you my friend are one of the lucky ones

bench

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2009, 07:03:54 PM »
barry bonds doesnt seam to have a problem, but then again all he has to do is walk

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2009, 08:44:40 PM »
It affects cardio...

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2009, 03:39:45 AM »
Doesn't effect my cardio

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2009, 05:48:23 AM »
the majority of the people who take tren get lethargic, and lose endurance/stamina. the longest i was ever able to run tren was 6 weeks.

you my friend are one of the lucky ones

bench

My last tren blast was the biggest and longest I have done to date 100mg ED X 9 weeks.  Was thinking I might experience some unwanted sides but they never came, felt very comfortable on it, a bit edgy the last month or so but beyond that nothing but great gains.  I ran 100mg test P and 50mg winny ED along side the tren, one of my best blasts.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2009, 08:05:38 AM »
My last tren blast was the biggest and longest I have done to date 100mg ED X 9 weeks.  Was thinking I might experience some unwanted sides but they never came, felt very comfortable on it, a bit edgy the last month or so but beyond that nothing but great gains.  I ran 100mg test P and 50mg winny ED along side the tren, one of my best blasts.

You didn't get irregular heart beats or high blood pressure on that amount?
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2009, 08:13:12 AM »
You didn't get irregular heart beats or high blood pressure on that amount?

No, but did while transitioning from 1000mg test E EW over to 100mg test prop ED have a period of great overlap.  Had a good build up of test E going on then introduced 100mg rapid test P ED to that and the levels were sky high for a couple weeks till the test E worked it's way down.  At that point I had high BP and did not feel comfortable.  Was probabaly compareable to a 1500-1600mg weekly dose for a couple weeks.  That seems to be pushing it for me.

4thAD

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2009, 10:30:56 AM »
I don't feel lethargic on tren what so ever, but my endurance for cardio goes out the window. I feel winded very fast, and this is a common side effect of tren.

staxripa

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2009, 07:21:00 PM »
I don't feel lethargic on tren what so ever, but my endurance for cardio goes out the window. I feel winded very fast, and this is a common side effect of tren.

what about night sweats and insomnia?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2009, 07:44:26 PM »

you look like a millions bucks too  :D
TEAM Nasser

4thAD

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2009, 08:32:17 PM »
what about night sweats and insomnia?

Yes I definitely get night sweats, and insomnia a little bit. I think the insomnia comes from just being uncomfortable from the night sweats. At least in my case.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2009, 04:27:06 AM »
you look like a millions bucks too  :D

Well thanks big bro!

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2009, 09:21:56 AM »
got to say, in my tren days i did my show prep with all the cardio and i had to force my self out the gym, i just wanted to keep on doin more and more... so i wonder if this stamina issue is just in peoples minds

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2009, 01:16:50 PM »
got to say, in my tren days i did my show prep with all the cardio and i had to force my self out the gym, i just wanted to keep on doin more and more... so i wonder if this stamina issue is just in peoples minds

Agree, seems to happen often someting gets started about a compound and then before you know it everyone is feeling it.  IE: anadrol kills appetite, EQ elevates appetite, deca dick, just to name a few.

4thAD

« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2009, 02:21:11 PM »

Its well documented, def not just in anybody's mind. Its just a side effect like anything else. Some get it some don't.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2009, 05:23:32 PM »
deca dick,

Next time when i see someone that i hate at the gym or anywhere else and they ask me for a cycle advise, i'll tell them to use MASSIVE amounts of deca and NOTHING else, so that their girl friends will leave them...  ;D

PS. I'm sick of giving retarded people advise that they don't even understand or spoon feeding them, if you will.  ::)

Sometimes little test is a mind fuck to me, that's why i've decided to stay away from tren and anadrol.  8)
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG