Author Topic: Trey and Nationals  (Read 1453 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Trey and Nationals
« on: December 05, 2009, 03:03:45 PM »
Trey is a nice guy, but he isn't anything special.He just won a local show, the Excalibur.Yes he is a great gym body and a great local level competitor, but stand him up to guys at Nationals, and he will get killed everytime.

The problem with Trey, is to much drugs, and to much hype to soon.The kid needed to stay natural until he was 25, build a solid foundation, then hit the juice.His body has been on juice since he was probably 18-19.With a foundation you have nothing.If you build a skyscraper 2 miles high, but without a solid foundation it will topple This I know trust me.

I been training 24 years I didn't do my first cycle until I was 32 yo.I was 250, I blew up to 280, and when I got off I only lost 20 lbs.Because my body had already has alot of size.I eventually got up to 290lbs and competed at 258lbs.

I was at Nationals and 8th place was a gift for Trey, and 4th was a gift for him last Year.Steve Kuclo got 14th, and I think he was harder then Trey IMO.Trey should have gotten 14th, but BSN was there.

As a matter of fact after prejudging the owner of BSN walked over to Hany to talk to him and he didn't look happy when Trey didn't make first call outs.

The bottom line is Trey, doesn't have the genetics I feel to turn pro or be a good pro.Either you got it or you don't.There is no area of grey.

Ronnie Coleman got it,Flex Wheeler got it,PHIL Heath got it, Jay Cutler got it,Cedric Millian, got it,Trey Brewer, unfortunately doesn't have it.

He has been through 4 trainers in the last 3 years, and he doesn't get any better.So the problem isn't the Trainers, the problem is Trey.

I don't care if he trained with Charles Glass, that doesn't give you round muscle Bellies and good lines.....Sorry, wont happen.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Trey and National
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 03:06:41 PM »
I'm happy that Blechman paid your "athlete" $0 for that photo shoot.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Trey and Nationals
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 03:14:08 PM »
Matt C he got a contract with MD, lol.SO HE will get paid for his photo shoot.
Dave and John pumped Trey Brewer on there site, making Steve Blechman think Trey was the next big thing.He took the bait and Signed Trey.Dave and John were laughing there asses of at pre-judging because Steve signed a guy who got 8th place and that was a GIFT.
Steve thought Dave and John were going to sign Trey, but they werent.So Steve thought he would beat them to it.Steve took the bait, lol......he madea fool of himself signing a guy who isnt going anywhere

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 03:18:13 PM »
John, when are you going to post the results of those proteins you had tested to see if they met label claim?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2009, 03:19:49 PM »
At the end of the day winning the approval of schmoes and judges does not matter.  Getting paid does.  Trey did that... 'nuff said. :)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2009, 04:22:38 PM »
At the end of the day winning the approval of schmoes and judges does not matter.  Getting paid does.  Trey did that... 'nuff said. :)

true

very true

$$$$$

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2009, 04:23:22 PM »
Trey is a nice guy, but he isn't anything special.

He's a bodybuilder drawing a regular paycheck.  That makes him *very* special. 

You hate the guy and that's fine, but he's making the most with what he's got, just as you yourself did many years ago.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2009, 04:25:44 PM »
Trey is a nice guy, but he isn't anything special.He just won a local show, the Excalibur.Yes he is a great gym body and a great local level competitor, but stand him up to guys at Nationals, and he will get killed everytime.

The problem with Trey, is to much drugs, and to much hype to soon.The kid needed to stay natural until he was 25, build a solid foundation, then hit the juice.His body has been on juice since he was probably 18-19.With a foundation you have nothing.If you build a skyscraper 2 miles high, but without a solid foundation it will topple This I know trust me.

I been training 24 years I didn't do my first cycle until I was 32 yo.I was 250, I blew up to 280, and when I got off I only lost 20 lbs.Because my body had already has alot of size.I eventually got up to 290lbs and competed at 258lbs.

I was at Nationals and 8th place was a gift for Trey, and 4th was a gift for him last Year.Steve Kuclo got 14th, and I think he was harder then Trey IMO.Trey should have gotten 14th, but BSN was there.

As a matter of fact after prejudging the owner of BSN walked over to Hany to talk to him and he didn't look happy when Trey didn't make first call outs.

The bottom line is Trey, doesn't have the genetics I feel to turn pro or be a good pro.Either you got it or you don't.There is no area of grey.

Ronnie Coleman got it,Flex Wheeler got it,PHIL Heath got it, Jay Cutler got it,Cedric Millian, got it,Trey Brewer, unfortunately doesn't have it.

He has been through 4 trainers in the last 3 years, and he doesn't get any better.So the problem isn't the Trainers, the problem is Trey.

I don't care if he trained with Charles Glass, that doesn't give you round muscle Bellies and good lines.....Sorry, wont happen.

Thank you!

;D

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2009, 04:40:08 PM »
check out how many hits Trey gets on md.com

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/

like Block! said, Blechman knows what the "fans" want

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2009, 04:41:16 PM »
A typical GetItOnNY conversation involves him saying at some point "but enough about me, let's talk about you.  What do you think about me?"

He's a great guy.  Just ask him, he'll tell you.
Y

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2009, 04:46:14 PM »
Look, he's 24 years old... He's got PLENTY of time to improve. If it takes the kid 5 more years to go pro he's still one of the youngest pros. Will he Mr. O one day, very doubtful... Will he be a pro, certainly.
A

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2009, 05:18:09 PM »
The kid needed to stay natural until he was 25, build a solid foundation, then hit the juice.His body has been on juice since he was probably 18-19.With a foundation you have nothing.If you build a skyscraper 2 miles high, but without a solid foundation it will topple This I know trust me.

Arnold was juicing at 16.  show me a pro today that wasn't by 19.  (and I'll show you a liar)

maybe its not doing anabolic steroids at a young age that is the problem, maybe its doing all the other stuff

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2009, 08:10:08 PM »
Matt C he got a contract with MD, lol.SO HE will get paid for his photo shoot.
Dave and John pumped Trey Brewer on there site, making Steve Blechman think Trey was the next big thing.He took the bait and Signed Trey.Dave and John were laughing there asses of at pre-judging because Steve signed a guy who got 8th place and that was a GIFT.
Steve thought Dave and John were going to sign Trey, but they werent.So Steve thought he would beat them to it.Steve took the bait, lol......he madea fool of himself signing a guy who isnt going anywhere

I'm happy that your athlete bodybuilder is doing well.  Good for him.  :)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2009, 09:25:42 PM »
Matt C he is not my athlete.If he was he wouldn't be on stage.I would make him train for 2-3 years without gear, to built a foundation, and refresh his receptors are that are shot.......This way he could just grow, and build muscle maturity.
Plus When you take time off from the juice, your receptors restore them self.
One took almost a year off from all anabolic because I was on for a longer period then I wanted to....Once I started again my body swelled back up and responded like it was my first cycle.
The bottom line I think there is so many other guys with better genetics and structures .Like I said before either you got it or you don't.
Trey is just a big mid western farm boy, there is 1000 other like him in the midwest.Driving a tractor or shoveling Hay with a pitch fork