Author Topic: Jihad @ Suny Binghamton?  (Read 5074 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Jihad @ Suny Binghamton?
« on: December 06, 2009, 08:39:44 AM »
Student kills prof
www.nypost.com

By CYNTHIA R. FAGEN

Last Updated: 11:21 AM, December 6, 2009

Posted: 4:08 AM, December 6, 2009

________________________ ________________________ _________________-

An upstate graduate student was charged yesterday with stabbing a beloved anthropology professor to death.

Saudi national Abdulsalam Al-Zahrani, 46, was held without bail for the murder of Binghamton University professor Richard Antoun, 77, an expert on comparative religion, authorities said.

Al-Zahrani, a cultural-anthropology grad student, allegedly pulled out a six-inch kitchen knife and stabbed Antoun four times in the chest in the professor's campus office Friday.

Student Devin Sheppard said the suspect was at the scene when cops arrived.

"The police asked the grad student, 'Did you just stab him?' and he said, 'Yes.' "

Gov. Paterson said Antoun would "live on in his writing, his research, and in his students, whose lives he forever changed."

________________________ ________________________ ______-

The professor was a convert to Judaism.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Jihah @ Suny Binghamton?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 08:43:03 AM »
Another asswipe who is now going to cost NY taxpayers a ton of money because of his peaceful religious beliefs. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 08:44:38 AM »
arm the teachers.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 08:46:03 AM »
But I've been told that Islam is a peaceful religion.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2009, 08:47:31 AM »
But I've been told that Islam is a peaceful religion.  ::)

The last moron resident of the WH repeated that nonsense way too many times. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: Jihad @ Suny Binghamton?
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2009, 09:10:28 AM »
But I've been told that Islam is a peaceful religion.  ::)

Of course it is....as long as you follow the teachings of the Muslim who has a gun to your head...

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2009, 09:43:59 AM »
Student kills prof
www.nypost.com

By CYNTHIA R. FAGEN

Last Updated: 11:21 AM, December 6, 2009

Posted: 4:08 AM, December 6, 2009

________________________ ________________________ _________________-

An upstate graduate student was charged yesterday with stabbing a beloved anthropology professor to death.

Saudi national Abdulsalam Al-Zahrani, 46, was held without bail for the murder of Binghamton University professor Richard Antoun, 77, an expert on comparative religion, authorities said.

Al-Zahrani, a cultural-anthropology grad student, allegedly pulled out a six-inch kitchen knife and stabbed Antoun four times in the chest in the professor's campus office Friday.

Student Devin Sheppard said the suspect was at the scene when cops arrived.

"The police asked the grad student, 'Did you just stab him?' and he said, 'Yes.' "

Gov. Paterson said Antoun would "live on in his writing, his research, and in his students, whose lives he forever changed."

________________________ ________________________ ______-

The professor was a convert to Judaism.  

Hmmmm... very strange circumstance indeed. A person who converted to Judaism is teaching a class on Comparative Religion/anthropology encounters a 46 YEAR OLD GRAD STUDENT who, as the story puts it, stabs the teacher repeatedly for no reason. This student is questioned by the police (you mean he stayed there until the police arrived?)..Did you stab this teacher? (odd questioning) and he replies YES!...and yet offers no reason why.

Just operating on possibilities there is one of two reasons why this happened. One, we will soon find out this student was first a student of VIrginia Tech/School of the Americas/DARPA or was a person once in the military; or TWO, there were comments/threats/religious discrimination hurled at this Saudi national by this now jew who looks upon all Arabs as LESS THAN PEOPLE who should be EXTERMINATED.

This is not a case of someone who at that age, just suddenly snapped for no reason. There is more to this story and shortly it will all be discovered.
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2009, 09:46:55 AM »
Hmmmm... very strange circumstance indeed. A person who converted to Judaism is teaching a class on Comparative Religion/anthropology encounters a 46 YEAR OLD GRAD STUDENT who, as the story puts it, stabs the teacher repeatedly for no reason. This student is questioned by the police (you mean he stayed there until the police arrived?)..Did you stab this teacher? (odd questioning) and he replies YES!...and yet offers no reason why.

Just operating on possibilities there is one of two reasons why this happened. One, we will soon find out this student was first a student of VIrginia Tech/School of the Americas/DARPA or was a person once in the military; or TWO, there were comments/threats/religious discrimination hurled at this Saudi national by this now jew who looks upon all Arabs as LESS THAN PEOPLE who should be EXTERMINATED.

This is not a case of someone who at that age, just suddenly snapped for no reason. There is more to this story and shortly it will all be discovered.

Maybe he got an F on a paper he turned in?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2009, 09:49:03 AM »
Hey, who would've thought that Samson would paint this guy as the victim? Shocker! Kudos on caps-locking certain words to prove your idiotic point.

And what does his age have to do with it? I had a 60+ year old guy in one of my classes at school. Have had plenty of older people in other classes as well.  ::)

I'm curious as to who should be teaching a class on comparative religion as well. Maybe a Muslim? They are, after all, the most tolerant people on the planet. Samson's jihadist loving posts are proof of that. LOL.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2009, 09:53:24 AM »

And may I add how lucky we Amercans are to have an individual with your superior investigative skills, top secret inside knowledge, and formidable intellectual prowess, keeping us enlightened with the "facts".  It's a wonder DARPA hasn't come after you.....yet.....

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2009, 09:56:25 AM »

And may I add how lucky we Amercans are to have an individual with your superior investigative skills, top secret inside knowledge, and formidable intellectual prowess, keeping us enlightened with the "facts".  It's a wonder DARPA hasn't come after you.....yet.....

Haha, it's amazing what sort of information Samson is privy to. It's even more astounding considering he said he lives in southern France. His hacking skills must be second to none. Every time this clown slinks back after getting owned off here he makes a bigger fool of himself.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2009, 09:57:09 AM »
To add insult to injury, literally, we have to pay for this vermin for the rest of his life now. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2009, 09:57:59 AM »
Haha, it's amazing what sort of information Samson is privy to. It's even more astounding considering he said he lives in southern France. His hacking skills must be second to none. Every time this clown slinks back after getting owned off here he makes a bigger fool of himself.  ::)

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2009, 09:59:34 AM »
To add insult to injury, literally, we have to pay for this vermin for the rest of his life now. 

If I was a professor, I would definately carry my G26 or something else on me. 

This professor was probably a physicqally weak lamb led to slaughter by this murderous animal.  He probably never even saw it coming. 

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2009, 10:36:29 AM »
Another asswipe who is now going to cost NY taxpayers a ton of money because of his peaceful religious beliefs. 

that's not tracey morgan

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2009, 10:49:06 AM »
that's not tracey morgan

You're right it is not...
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2009, 12:00:35 PM »

Too bad he wasn't the Christian who kidnapped the little girl and made her a sex slave for 13 years.  He's gonna cost the California taxpayer millions because of his sexual slavery religious beliefs.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2009, 01:09:02 PM »
Oz- the difference is that the psycho you are reffering to didn't kidnap and rape the girl because he was on a mission from god-- his attrocities are not the by product of religion. He didn't rape and kidnap in the name of jesus.

What makes these muslim fanatics scarier and more destructive is the fact that they believe they are mandated by God to commit these acts on violence on random innocents in efforts to promote a world wide holy war.

Somehow, I don't think child molesters and rapists are part of a fanatical anti US ideology whose aim is to replace all of the world governments with child molesters and rapists.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2009, 01:14:15 PM »
Oz- the difference is that the psycho you are reffering to didn't kidnap and rape the girl because he was on a mission from god-- his attrocities are not the by product of religion. He didn't rape and kidnap in the name of jesus.

What makes these muslim fanatics scarier and more destructive is the fact that they believe they are mandated by God to commit these acts on violence on random innocents in efforts to promote a world wide holy war.

Somehow, I don't think child molesters and rapists are part of a fanatical anti US ideology whose aim is to replace all of the world governments with child molesters and rapists.

I understand what you are saying.  But what is constant here is they are both pyschos.  If it was the religion, then virtually every muslim would be doing this.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2009, 01:18:57 PM »
Right.

But psychos are always going to exist in the world-- random murders, abductions etc.--- all you can do is be careful and watch your ass.

Child Molesters and rapists are of all races and backgrounds-- They aren't predominantly once race or religious background.

Islam on the other hand, is a breeding ground for terrorists. Mosques in every country preach jihad-- and as we are seeing now, the Mosques that exist in America are just as insane and radical as the ones in the middle east.

It certainly is the religion-- because no other religion today breeds terroists. So, while not all muslims are terrorists, all terrorists are muslim.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2009, 01:21:50 PM »
George (as usual) is spot on.  Oz, ignorance is not owned by islamic radicals alone but we cannot be so blinded as to not acknowledge that radical islamics are committing disproportional crimes and murders in the name of religion now.  Most religions have had a horrible past but have evolved some.  Too many muslims haven't and the islamic religion seems to breed a disproportional # of violent fanatics, even if the majority are not.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2009, 01:25:21 PM »
Right.

But psychos are always going to exist in the world-- random murders, abductions etc.--- all you can do is be careful and watch your ass.

Child Molesters and rapists are of all races and backgrounds-- They aren't predominantly once race or religious background.

Islam on the other hand, is a breeding ground for terrorists. Mosques in every country preach jihad-- and as we are seeing now, the Mosques that exist in America are just as insane and radical as the ones in the middle east.

It certainly is the religion-- because no other religion today breeds terroists. So, while not all muslims are terrorists, all terrorists are muslim.

I disagree.

You don't see too many examples of suicide bombers that are american muslims.  I could be wrong, but nothing comes to mind.  You do however, see that in the ME where much of the culture is 13th century.  American muslims don't do stuff like that here for the most part, because of modern culture.  I'm talking about 2nd and 3rd generation muslims.  Not the immigrant that's been here for 10 years and kills his daughter.

I'm not saying Islam is free of blame, but i do believe it's triggered more by the culture.  Take the 13th century culture out, and you have your basic muslim many of which I know in California, who acts like any other american.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2009, 01:27:51 PM »
George (as usual) is spot on.  Oz, ignorance is not owned by islamic radicals alone but we cannot be so blinded as to not acknowledge that radical islamics are committing disproportional crimes and murders in the name of religion now.  Most religions have had a horrible past but have evolved some.  Too many muslims haven't and the islamic religion seems to breed a disproportional # of violent fanatics, even if the majority are not.

But,

There are other factors i believe that have a greater impact on the people.  Namely the culture.  You don't see too many 2nd and 3rd generation muslims acting like this here in the USA.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2009, 01:28:44 PM »
I disagree.

You don't see too many examples of suicide bombers that are american muslims.  I could be wrong, but nothing comes to mind.  You do however, see that in the ME where much of the culture is 13th century.  American muslims don't do stuff like that here for the most part, because of modern culture.  I'm talking about 2nd and 3rd generation muslims.  Not the immigrant that's been here for 10 years and kills his daughter.

I'm not saying Islam is free of blame, but i do believe it's triggered more by the culture.  Take the 13th century culture out, and you have your basic muslim many of which I know in California, who acts like any other american.

How can it be the culture when Muslims across the world exhibit the same radical beliefs? Muslims in the Phillipines aren't much different from Muslims in Saudi Arabia who aren't any different from the Muslims in Africa or Chechnya despite the fact that there are glaring cultural differences between each country and its people.

If it was the culture and not Islam itself then the striking similarities displayed by Muslims across the world wouldn't exist.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2009, 01:31:17 PM »
How can it be the culture when Muslims across the world exhibit the same radical beliefs? Muslims in the Phillipines aren't much different from Muslims in Saudi Arabia who aren't any different from the Muslims in Africa or Chechnya despite the fact that there are glaring cultural differences between each country and its people.

If it was the culture and not Islam itself then the striking similarities displayed by Muslims across the world wouldn't exist.

All those places you just named are practically 3rd world.  NOT modern culture.  

You ever live in a 3rd world country?  I have.  Grew up in one.  Go to TJ sometime, see what things are like.