Author Topic: i had a setback, but i'm back!  (Read 1573 times)

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
i had a setback, but i'm back!
« on: December 06, 2009, 10:20:08 AM »
hey everybody! i had a setback in early nov, and i wound up in the hospital with a pancreatic infection. i alos mesed up my back, and was doing therapy for a while. i am down to 180lbs now, and i am on 2 blood pressure meds and fish oil. i am on low salt and a low fat diet. any suggestions to help get me back into a routine and "build me up" again? i get tired alot. also, is there any possibility that the "supplements" i used in the past had anything to do with this infection. i was told that herbal supplements could have done damage to me over  a period of time.   

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: i had a setback, but i'm back!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 11:40:11 AM »
is there any possibility that the "supplements" i used in the past had anything to do with this infection. i was told that herbal supplements could have done damage to me over  a period of time.   

Hard to say - even for docs.
But a lot of general practitioners look at even OTC suppls. as Voodoo.
Hell, my PCP discourages me from taking protein powder.

If they think herbs were that bad for you, tell them about the other stuff you've used - they'll try to have you 302'ed.
 :D

Good luck.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: i had a setback, but i'm back!
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 09:29:55 PM »
Hard to say - even for docs.
But a lot of general practitioners look at even OTC suppls. as Voodoo.
Hell, my PCP discourages me from taking protein powder.

If they think herbs were that bad for you, tell them about the other stuff you've used - they'll try to have you 302'ed.
 :D

Good luck.
back in high school the Dr asked me what i was taking. i told him test e, EQ, and tren...he blasted me for taking veterinary steroids(eq and tren).

he told me the test e was fine, but stop the other shit ;D

he always ask me if i am on anything now everytime i visit. that was 5+ years ago,i couldn't even tell you the last time i saw or took anything.

bench