Author Topic: Several questions about HGH  (Read 872 times)

ronbrgundy

• Getbig II
  • You stay classy
Several questions about HGH
« on: December 07, 2009, 11:16:01 AM »
1. Is there a legal way to obtain HGH in the US.  To give an example I have a rotator cuff tear that I am trying to rehabilitate.  I have been doing exercises to strengthen it.  So far it is much better than when I started but not where I need to be.  I sometimes wonder if a doctor could prescribe me HGH or another substance for it.  

2. Would going to a foreign country for the purpose of using HGH violate US law.  I assume it does not because people go to Amsterdam to smoke weed and f hookers.  What countries would be the most American friendly where this would be possible.  Feel free to PM (thanks)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
Re: Several questions about HGH
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2009, 03:21:05 PM »
1. Is there a legal way to obtain HGH in the US.  To give an example I have a rotator cuff tear that I am trying to rehabilitate.  I have been doing exercises to strengthen it.  So far it is much better than when I started but not where I need to be.  I sometimes wonder if a doctor could prescribe me HGH or another substance for it.  

2. Would going to a foreign country for the purpose of using HGH violate US law.  I assume it does not because people go to Amsterdam to smoke weed and f hookers.  What countries would be the most American friendly where this would be possible.  Feel free to PM (thanks)

1) The only way to get it is through your doctor, or Hormone replacement CLiniques... they have them in all big cities, they will runs tests to make sure your qualified ( and to cover their asses), its expensive, i dont know if insurance covers it

2) where do you live? if your close to the border and wanna drive down to Mexico and shoot HGH every X number of days thats totally fine, you will not get in trouble ( What happens in Mexico stays in Mexico).