Author Topic: PCT Recovery  (Read 873 times)

gunnz

• Getbig III
PCT Recovery
« on: December 07, 2009, 12:49:26 PM »
Quick question-

I was 'on' for an extended period of time, 6+ months.  I have been off for about 3 months, followed proper PCT, Nolva, clomid, HCG.  Didn't feel like I ever shut down totally?  Nothing like when I was on, but still able/ had the urge to have sex a couple times a week even now.   I thought with being on so long, I would have a rougher time rebounding.  Is this normal? Ok to go back on?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: PCT Recovery
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2009, 02:00:17 PM »
How long have you been off? Just because you feel normal doesn't mean your body is back to normal...make sure you give yourself enough time to recover unless your competing at an elite level...then I would say stay on all year around

4thAD

Re: PCT Recovery
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2009, 02:16:44 PM »
Quick question-

I was 'on' for an extended period of time, 6+ months.  I have been off for about 3 months, followed proper PCT, Nolva, clomid, HCG.  Didn't feel like I ever shut down totally?  Nothing like when I was on, but still able/ had the urge to have sex a couple times a week even now.   I thought with being on so long, I would have a rougher time rebounding.  Is this normal? Ok to go back on?

If you have been off for 3 months your good to start back up. Your receptors are definitely cleared, and you'll make gains again.