Author Topic: Should I keep seeing a married woman? **PROOF PIC pg12**  (Read 38737 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Does it matter if your Signif Other cheats with a ugly or pretty person?
« Reply #175 on: December 09, 2009, 07:34:53 AM »
I'd be mad if he cuter than me!  >:(

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Does it matter if your Signif Other cheats with a ugly or pretty person?
« Reply #176 on: December 09, 2009, 07:36:34 AM »
are you a handsome man?

Charming, no question.  ;) 

Stavios

Re: should I keep seeing the married woman *pics included*
« Reply #177 on: December 09, 2009, 08:01:38 AM »
fucked up thread right here :-\

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #178 on: December 09, 2009, 09:00:01 AM »
Hi everyone.  This is the skank married churchgirl teacher.  Wow!  Lots of opinions on here!  You probably think it is weird that I am allowing these pictures of me to even be up on here, but I think it’s ok as long as my face aren’t in them, right?  I am glad that at least you guys seem to like my outsides, since you think my insides are so horrible.  :-\  Haha.  Just wanted to clear up a few things:
1.  Yes, that is the teacher’s bathroom at school where the poor handicapped kids have to go.  I understand it is weird to take pictures in there, but I just thought it would be a little bit hot!
2.  No, this is not a made up story.  I really do exist and this is the real deal.
3.  I do NOT have hair extensions.  Aren’t those for black girls?  And Paris Hilton maybe?
4.  Yes, I DO have fake boobs.  But come on!!  Some girls (me) weren’t born with ANY.  Seriously I didn’t have any. 
5.  I know it seems wrong what I am doing, but I swear it is very different than it seems.  I am a nice girl.  I probably should have never gotten married and when we did, lightning struck the church.  Seriously-it blew the steeple right off and everything!  I met Spike three weeks later and I was like holy crap this is the guy I have been looking for the whole time.
6.  He can try to act like it’s just a physical thing because it seems like this website is all dudes—like locker room talk maybe?  But it’s totally not like that.
7.  I just saw this stuff on here today.  Spike sent me the link where he put my boob up on something and then I was reading everything he had written about me and I was horrified!  But I thought it was a little bit cute.  Haha
8.  Um, I don’t know what else to say.  Just wanted to throw my two cents in……
9.  Oh and p.s.-Polychronopolous, I don’t even know what pms are, let alone have I been sending you any.

YOU FILTHY FUCKING C UNT...I PRAY YOUR HUSBAND FINDS OUT. WHEN HE DOES IT WOULD BE TO HIS ADVANTAGE TO GO UPSIDE YOUR EMPTY LITTLE HEAD. 
YOU MAKE FUCKING SICK TO MY STOMACH. YOU COME ON THIS BOARD AND GLAMOURIZE IT?  IT WILL BE GREAT DAY WHEN YOU END UP A VICTIM OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IN ADDITION, SPIKE HAVING HIS FUCKING BRAINS BLOWN OUT AND YOU HAVE THAT ON YOUR CONSCIOUS THE REMAINDER OF YOUR PATHETIC EXISTANCE...pray I don't find out who either of you are cause I will fuck your life up....Good Day :-*

Stavios

« Reply #179 on: December 09, 2009, 09:01:13 AM »
YOU FILTHY FUCKING C UNT...I PRAY YOUR HUSBAND FINDS OUT. WHEN HE DOES IT WOULD BE TO HIS ADVANTAGE TO GO UPSIDE YOUR EMPTY LITTLE HEAD. 
YOU MAKE FUCKING SICK TO MY STOMACH. YOU COME ON THIS BOARD AND GLAMOURIZE IT?  IT WILL BE GREAT DAY WHEN YOU END UP A VICTIM OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IN ADDITION, SPIKE HAVING HIS FUCKING BRAINS BLOWN OUT AND YOU HAVE THAT ON YOUR CONSCIOUS THE REMAINDER OF YOUR PATHETIC EXISTANCE...pray I don't find out who either of you are cause I will fuck your life up....Good Day :-*

wait a minute Wiggs

didn't you cheat on your wife ?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #180 on: December 09, 2009, 09:02:22 AM »
wait a minute Wiggs

didn't you cheat on your wife ?

no his wife cheated on him first

sir wiggins has spoken

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #181 on: December 09, 2009, 09:03:20 AM »

no his wife cheated on him first

sir wiggins has spoken

At least you got it right.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #182 on: December 09, 2009, 09:07:30 AM »
wait if both you and your wife have both cheated i dont see where your anger is coming from. especially since you are still with her.

Stavios

« Reply #183 on: December 09, 2009, 09:09:13 AM »

what the fuck was the thread about you loving another woman Wiggs ?

didn't you slept with that girl ?

sorry maybe I am thinking about another user

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #184 on: December 09, 2009, 09:09:34 AM »
wait if both you and your wife have both cheated i dont see where your anger is coming from. especially since you are still with her.

his anger is with me being a bald white man and banging another wife

he resentment lies in the fact we are going behind husbands back without his knowledge and wiggs has been in that position

back to the 'put ur ass in her husbands shoes' debate

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #185 on: December 09, 2009, 09:24:18 AM »
his anger is with me being a bald white man and banging another wife

he resentment lies in the fact we are going behind husbands back without his knowledge and wiggs has been in that position

back to the 'put ur ass in her husbands shoes' debate

Didn't know you were bald not that it matters...doesn't matter that you're white either.

Yes, I've been in that position.  You are at fault but the c unt even more so.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Re: Should I keep seeing a married woman? Does it matter?
« Reply #186 on: December 09, 2009, 09:24:56 AM »
Ew! Whatever! You guys are all evil.  I don’t even know why I thought I had to come on here to justify myself to a bunch of strangers.  How quickly you all are to throw stones… so quick to judge.  I’m sure you all have done some things wrong in your lives too.  I can’t even believe how many people have read this or even care.  I could care less what you douchebags think about my body.  You guys are just jealous because Spike is the hottest boy in the world and he gets to hit it while you are left jerking off to my pictures in your bedrooms.  Bye.  See you in two days baby.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #187 on: December 09, 2009, 09:30:22 AM »
Ew! Whatever! You guys are all evil.  I don’t even know why I thought I had to come on here to justify myself to a bunch of strangers.  How quickly you all are to throw stones… so quick to judge.  I’m sure you all have done some things wrong in your lives too.  I can’t even believe how many people have read this or even care.  I could care less what you douchebags think about my body.  You guys are just jealous because Spike is the hottest boy in the world and he gets to hit it while you are left jerking off to my pictures in your bedrooms.  Bye.  See you in two days baby.
It's not like you regret what you're doing.  You're fucking bragging about it. You get no love here.  There is honor amongst thieves and fucking another mans broad is a cardinal sin. Most of us aren't gonna pat you on the back...Any bro that's been cheated on by his wife knows what I mean. I'm all about getting pussy but there's plenty of non married pussy out there.  You seem  like a decent enough looking dude that you don't have to prey on married chicks.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: December 09, 2009, 09:32:49 AM »
IF any of all these bullshits is true - and that's a bIG IF - wtf were you thinking spike.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #189 on: December 09, 2009, 09:35:00 AM »
Well done ! and keep seeing her - BUT IT WILL END BADLY AND YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT !
K

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #190 on: December 09, 2009, 09:56:55 AM »

You are an insecure crybaby. You wanted this thread to be created and u checked for it to get attention from random guys from the internets and all you had to show was a slim body, implants and no face. Now that u r not getting teh attention you hoped for you are getting angry and calling everyone else evil. Okay fine I can compliment you - "you are not fat" thats really all I can tell from these pictures on the negative side you are insecure, a crybaby, and most of all a cheating liar. If ur husband is not pleasing you as you say u should talk and work it out with him not fuck some other dude and ask for ur nude pictures to be put on the internets and then cry when you are not blindly praised by strangers of the internets!!!!!!!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #191 on: December 09, 2009, 10:03:57 AM »
If you want another man, get a divorce first. 

theres no shame in being unsatisfied.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #192 on: December 09, 2009, 10:06:03 AM »

You're fucking whore...hope this helps

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #193 on: December 09, 2009, 10:07:31 AM »

....Wiggles bringing the truth.

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #194 on: December 09, 2009, 10:13:03 AM »

Wiggs are you suggesting that she is delusional in her accusation that you are just jealous and masterbating to her faceless pictures just because she has a body that is not fat?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #195 on: December 09, 2009, 10:17:20 AM »
Wiggs, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you cheat on your wife?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #196 on: December 09, 2009, 10:21:25 AM »
that's one horrible boob job  :-X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #197 on: December 09, 2009, 10:45:45 AM »
Wiggs, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you cheat on your wife?

Yes after she cheated on me..not that it makes it any better.

She had a relationship with a married man who had just had a child...
I fucked random bitches...no relationship.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #198 on: December 09, 2009, 10:57:24 AM »
lol at you melting down when i couldn't give a shit what you think of me.

calm down, nancy

oh and btw, those kids my age fighting in foreign countries ARE fighting for my right to be a self abosobed twinkie
We sure are, bro. Your right to be an azzhole is guaranteed in the constituition.

Rock steady.
G

powermaxx9

• Getbig II
« Reply #199 on: December 09, 2009, 10:59:30 AM »
Spike - your girl probably has an STD and is almost surely HPV positive.

80% of single girls are - and this one certainly gets around.  Can you say 'genital warts'?  ;)