Author Topic: Should I keep seeing a married woman? **PROOF PIC pg12**  (Read 38428 times)

uberman09

• Getbig IV
Re: Should I keep seeing a married woman? **PROOF PIC pg12**
« Reply #325 on: December 10, 2009, 06:04:55 PM »
Hi,
Hold on one thing real quick.  This is that girl.  Just so you know I do NOT have one nipple that points up and one that points down!  How dare you!  My arm is up so maybe it looks like it's higher and like that guy says my top is pushing it up some too.  Just wanted to let you know.  Haha
Thanks bye

yes yo do

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #326 on: December 10, 2009, 06:06:23 PM »

yes yo do

BRUTAL  hahaha  :D :D

uberman i think we just give this girl the motvation to ask her plastic surgeon for a refund. Better be nice to your husband so you can get it sorted out.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #327 on: December 10, 2009, 06:09:56 PM »
 Wtf??? Spike and the blond chick do you guys really need approve from getbig?
 If you guys really need to be approved by getbigers. You must follow some rules.
 Spike you should f*ck her in the floor dog style Pounding booth holes  taking turns on her p*ssy and ass.
 Spike if you do that you will be Gracie approved. Blond chick if you can take that you will be Gracie approved.
 Btw: you  need to post shoots of booth holes, after the pounding.
 Getbiggers feel free to post your rules.
Gracie Rules

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #328 on: December 10, 2009, 06:12:11 PM »
BRUTAL  hahaha  :D :D

uberman i think we just give this girl the motvation to ask her plastic surgeon for a refund. Better be nice to your husband so you can get it sorted out.

quit talking to me like im your internet friend you fuckstick.
Dont you have some homeworks to do or some xbox to play?

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: December 10, 2009, 06:17:59 PM »
quit talking to me like im your internet friend you fuckstick.
Dont you have some homeworks to do or some xbox to play?
meltdown by association, i think this is a first.  ;D
PS3 > Xbox btw

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #330 on: December 10, 2009, 06:33:18 PM »
Well done Spike.

Next pic, have her put up a sign that says "Team Uberman09 forever"
Q

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #331 on: December 10, 2009, 08:45:10 PM »
Nicely done Spike. All the way alpha-male actions.
It's Hip to be Square!

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #332 on: December 10, 2009, 09:14:58 PM »
had a physical lately spike?  fingers looking a bit clubbed there, can mean some bad stuff going on inside like heart issues.

I can't see any clubbing in those fingers

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #333 on: December 10, 2009, 09:26:20 PM »
nice to see someone open about their usage, however being so cavalier about discussing it with women practically always comes back to bite you in the ass when things go south.  they will use it against you in any capacity whenever they can.  don't think I have ever met someone who didn't regret being candid with their woman in the long run, and that includes myself.  ex wife caused me a lot of problems due to her big mouth, despite the fact she was an occasional user herself.

good luck!

Bitch is a stalker, look at that message. "I miss you", seems like she gets atached real quick And as soon as some shit pop off, the first out of her mouth is "He's a bodybuilder who uses steriods"
They say that shit all the time for Restraining Orders. If they want to hemm you up, they will. A bitch willing to cheat on her husband so blatantly, will "rat" on you when she gets caught. No matter how amny "Baby he doesn't know what you are talking about", Spike I see this shit all the time and just last week, it was "He part of a gang", and "He has a Jaguar", each one talking about their signif. others or the ones that they are cheating with.

You got yourself a live one alright...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #334 on: December 10, 2009, 09:41:12 PM »
Hi,
Hold on one thing real quick.  This is that girl.  Just so you know I do NOT have one nipple that points up and one that points down!  How dare you!  My arm is up so maybe it looks like it's higher and like that guy says my top is pushing it up some too.  Just wanted to let you know.  Haha
Thanks bye
Sammie , to make up for your lopsided nipple can you show us your pussy , oh and a asshole shot for Jeffro  :D

hairyB07

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #335 on: December 11, 2009, 01:04:57 AM »

yes yo do

yep clearly left nipple higher than the right (or vice versa if it is a mirrored image).
MASSIVE insecurity coming on here to post from spikes account just to say that they are not a screwed up job, lol!!!!

Like looking into the eyes of a cross eyed person lol!!!

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #336 on: December 11, 2009, 01:07:50 AM »
Nipples look like Nassers eyes

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #337 on: December 11, 2009, 01:10:54 AM »

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #338 on: December 11, 2009, 01:11:10 AM »
Who's the ugly slut?
P

hairyB07

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #339 on: December 11, 2009, 01:14:20 AM »

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: December 11, 2009, 01:30:46 AM »
Nipples look like Nassers eyes

you owe me a new keyboard---spit the drink everywhere

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #341 on: December 11, 2009, 01:54:02 AM »
Still waiting for pics of her anus.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #342 on: December 11, 2009, 01:59:17 AM »
Still waiting for pics of her anus.
I got your back (no homo) bro  :D

Sammie , to make up for your lopsided nipple can you show us your pussy , oh and a asshole shot for Jeffro  :D

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #343 on: December 11, 2009, 02:07:32 AM »
Hahahaahhahh, good shit.  Keep at it until we get pics of "Sammie's" chocolate starfish and vag.   ;D

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #344 on: December 11, 2009, 05:16:40 AM »
So then why did you talk shit about him?

he started hittn on all the 19yr old girls I would see at work and they would always here me say I trained with him and say what a great guy and shit he was....he was going thru a divorce

but then like 5 girls keep telling me how he hittn on them and saying really rude stuff not just 'hey you wanna come back to my place a wrightsville beach and watch the sunset" much worse and sometimes condenscending stuff and the man was 45-46 at the time

these girls where 19 let alone his girlfriend, now wife that had his OTher kid, is my age 27, so that was a bit strange to me but I still backed him up

then when they asked if we trained together cause I always said we did...he cops some attitude with all of them and says 'no...well maybe for a few weeks"

I took a fckn semester at college part-time to lift this guys feet up when he did crushers and spot him and hand him his weights, stack weights....I admired the guy...but for him to just put me down like that I had no clue

then states come and I go see another trainer for advice and he says V.ale.nt.i.n.o steered me int he wrong direction totally and was feeding me shit concerning my diet and whatnot - total shock

so I just posted what those girls said about him basically on here about sexual advances and his bad physical attributes - shit my bad :-\

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #345 on: December 11, 2009, 05:19:16 AM »
Spike you look good, but 10iu's of GH a day???? Does anybody in your family have Cancer or Leukemia? Spike you know GH speeds up good cells and bad cells don't you? I have give you props for admitting 10iu's a day, your probably taking 12-14, lol.Your a real man in my book.I know a ton of guys that say I am only on 4iu's a day, but when you talk to there supplier.... the supplier, says," he buys a kit a week off of me".I know a Heavyweight that did Nationals short guy.He said I only use 4iu's of GH a day, but his hands looks like a catchers mitt, lol.He got these really thick hands and sausage like fingers.When I shook his hand he could barely squeeze my hands his palms were so thick , lol.His palm I swear was probably 3" thick ,,lol.....4IU's of GH my ass,lol
Spike also you said your running 40iu's of insulin, .....be careful big guy......You know how hard that is on your pancreas? don't you?
You don't want to have Pancreatic Cancer or become Diabetic do you?
I know you want to get your swell on and you look good, but dude, your organs can only handle so much.
There are some really side effects of using that much GH and insulin.Your way to young to fuc#$# your body up.
For what a trophy? or to get laid?????Please.I have a friend of mine who is fighting for his life as we speak at 36 years old.
Both his Kidneys, failed, and he is on life support.He had no signs except he felt a lil tired...Then bam, like a train it hit him
Spike please be careful

grandma died of lung cancer but smoked hella virginia slims - and drank bourbon str8 up outta a pickle jar - my fam is country

now my dads side - granddaddy - he's had prostate cancer and his brother my grandfathers brother - died of prostate cancer ( so I;mma get a woman dr so I wont mind prostate exams for the remainder of my life) but yes I am aware of this but when i had my seizure a few months ago I had all kinds of tests done and I have the results from my dr'
mri, ctscan, ct-aertrial, ct my brain, mri my heart, vEEG(epilegpsy-neg), angiogram, spinal tap, so if any tumors even in my liver existed they would of found em -- fckn $53,000 hospital bill - but my parents (like nassar) have me on the cobra plan thk god

thx bro....I respect alot of your post and believe me this is only a short time thing until I venture into other avenues of my life

good looking out and well said

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #346 on: December 11, 2009, 07:39:31 AM »
Good Spike, ...As long s you got a handle on this...To many guys get wrapped in this bodybuilding fantasy world.....I am going to be a pro some day shit@#@.
Spike Most IFBB Pro cards aren't even worth the paper they are printed on.
A IFBB pro card is useless to to 90% of the pro bodybuilders out there.
Ask Craig Licker, Garret Downing,or even Ken Brown.They put all this shi$%4 in there body, and they are still a personal trainer at some local gym.
Then you guys like Bob Chic who had a brain and used hid IFBB status to open doors for him.
Spike you know how many guys I seen spend all there money ( $12,000)on gear, and risk there lives, just to place 15 at Nationals?????.They got no trophy and not even a thank you.
But they just shortened there life span and lost $12000 in the process.
Spike just as long as you keep a realistic out look on bodybuilding and what it is, that cool.
Just always remember your still young and there is much more to life then fuc$# bodybuilding.
I am 42 now I competed for 14 years, and I walked away 4 years ago, with good health.
I used bodybuilding as a vehicle to open doors for me, and now I am done.

you....god bless...

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #347 on: December 11, 2009, 07:46:14 AM »
This is low for even a getbigger.

:-\

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: December 11, 2009, 07:48:01 AM »
why are her niples hanging out?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #349 on: December 11, 2009, 12:17:34 PM »
I don't know what's worse, her nipples or Nasser's eyes.