Author Topic: Finally Groink had the Honour to Meet Nasser!!..  (Read 25207 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Finally Groink had the Honour to Meet Nasser!!..
« Reply #175 on: December 10, 2009, 03:35:25 PM »
ND just seems like a guy that enjoys a debate or a good ole argument and the truce thread happened to be the pinnacle of that interest. Besides that discussion he hasn't shown any signs of idolization of Yates, it was just a mere subjective standpoint of his that Yates was superior in terms of a bodybuilding criteria.

Team Nasser on the other hand idolizes Nasser big time and hold him high up in the skies as a role model for other reasons than BB. You keep yourself updated what that oilbag is doing on a daily basis even though he is retired. You undoubtedly like him more just because he is a muslim(don't even try to deny this please) and you spam the boards with your filthy admiration of this man no matter what he does. I can't recall a single post where you give Nasser genuine criticism the same way you'd do to any other bodybuilder. In your eyes he's the perfect specimen of a man, otherwise you wouldn't worship him this much. Your facebook page is a symptom of this and your avatar as well. Your entire getbig scthick is centered around the idea of Nasser. I bet you think of Nasser when you work out. I bet you visit his site at least daily to check for updates.
This is not admiration. This is schmoeism.

ND's arguing for Yates superiority in bodybuilding doesn't even come close, it's not even comparable.

Great post ! someone who gets it.

I don't think I ever had a Yates avatar , you never seen me with " Team Yates " I never emailed him , spoke with him on the phone or bought his supplements , I don't train in his style either and I wouldn't want to emulate his physique, no facebook accounts or Myspace lmao , I did buy his book though but I used to buy everyone's book lol so that's not saying much ,  massive difference between me and all of them

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: December 10, 2009, 03:37:34 PM »
Translation: Team Nasser increases spin factor to beyond dervish.

Fox news would be proud.

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #177 on: December 10, 2009, 03:39:37 PM »
Diety is a good debator and he makes good points sometimes but he lost all credebility when he showed how two faced he was by expressing outrage at Shariff's photoshop but saying nothing at Bob's photoshopped pic's, this shows that ND has a double standard and may infact even be a bit racist.  Also by kissing up to Tyr the Gimmick, the Diety has become a bigger joke that his 1 million page hulkster thread.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: December 10, 2009, 03:44:47 PM »
Diety is a good debator and he makes good points sometimes but he lost all credebility when he showed how two faced he was by expressing outrage at Shariff's photoshop but saying nothing at Bob's photoshopped pic's, this shows that ND has a double standard and may infact even be a bit racist.  Also by kissing up to Tyr the Gimmick, the Diety has become a bigger joke that his 1 million page hulkster thread.

The Bob's photoshopped pics were at least funny  ;D I do have a double standard when things are funny I don't bitch

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #179 on: December 10, 2009, 03:47:38 PM »
Swamped for the past year with new role at my company, lot of travel, and stress that comes along with upper managment roles, hit our forecasted budget though last week so I have some time to relax and start pissing people off on here.  Pics coming soon...  

You put on a lot of size man!  Good job.

Thanks bud, hope you get a chance to kick back and enjoy the holiday season and be sure to post some more pics to get a rise out of the few predictable and jealous posters!

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #180 on: December 10, 2009, 03:49:45 PM »
The Bob's photoshopped pics were at least funny  ;D I do have a double standard when things are funny I don't bitch

lol, cmon man at least try to come up with something better that that, you don;t bicth? you bithced about Sharif's photoshop plenty, His was pretty funny in my opinion and you know for a fact from the NAsse vs Levrone thread that Nasser is far from being my fav BB.   Anyways it's not that you have a double standard towards things that are funny, you have a double standard for when things don't suit you mood.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: December 10, 2009, 03:50:20 PM »
TEAM NASSER 4 LYFE

Great post by a great poster and Team Nasser member :)  Keep it up.

hey bobs nasser facebook fans are nearly 2000 now >:(

Sorry man, wow, at the rate that your Nasser page is growing it's hard to keep up.  Especially for the relatively short amount of time that it's been up it has got to be fastest growing facebook page of any pro bodybuilder, which isn't surprising as Nasser was always friendliest to his fans and therefore has fans all around the world and gets approached daily in sunny San Diego by people who know who he is.  

Meanwhile 5-6 people read ND and Hulkster's debates - that's pretty close to the 2000 that are on your Nasser page right? :)

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #182 on: December 10, 2009, 03:51:08 PM »
nasser was among the elite of the elite when bodybuilding was at its peak. very good bodybuilder

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #183 on: December 10, 2009, 03:52:14 PM »
Fox news would be proud.

Also neither you nor lapdog Tyr have ever said anyting positive about Bob's non photoshopped pic's,why such hate all the time? Are your guy's lives so miserable that the only way you feel better is to bring down others? I say that if you find his photoshopped pic's funny then at least comment on his real pic's to show that you are not a hater.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: December 10, 2009, 03:55:43 PM »
why are you still here??.. ya ya it's cleat that you dont like my threads :-\..

Remember Sherief, even though he constantly posts in these threads he does not care about Nasser ;)  ::)

I don't regret one single post I made on here if I did I wouldn't be here , I enjoy bodybuilding and like discussing the topic , I've scanned more pictures on this board and others than most of the members combined , I know a lot about the history of the sport and post on topics ranging from the beginning to the present people want to focus on the Truce Thread as if it's the only thing I do I haven't touch that thread in a very long time , I've moved on the fan-boys haven't

No you have not moved on.  Sure you may not post in the Hulkster Truce thread anymore but anytime you and Hulkster are in the same thread it bursts into another Ronnie vs. Dorian thread and you two go at it for pages, not that there is anything wrong with it but dont pretend as though you are above that or not "obsessed" ;)

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: December 10, 2009, 03:56:59 PM »
nasser was among the elite of the elite when bodybuilding was at its peak. very good bodybuilder

x2!!

Nasser was the best and among the best In the GOlden Age of BB- when he also faced the highest quality of opposition ever seen in the sport- levrone, ray, yates, dillet, priest, coleman.

his place in the history of the sport as one of its all time greats in unquestionable.

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #186 on: December 10, 2009, 03:57:06 PM »
;D ;D ;D

Who is the guy in the middle with the man-boobs?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #187 on: December 10, 2009, 03:59:13 PM »
Also neither you nor lapdog Tyr have ever said anyting positive about Bob's non photoshopped pic's,why such hate all the time? Are your guy's lives so miserable that the only way you feel better is to bring down others? I say that if you find his photoshopped pic's funny then at least comment on his real pic's to show that you are not a hater.
Hmm. I think it has lot to do with bobs spamming (and, that is the correct word!) every thread he can with a Nasser pic, let alone the regular Nasser threads. I was, at best, ambivalent about Nasser when Team Nasser started spamming...now, I just find him a wonderful fount of amusement.  ;D    

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: December 10, 2009, 03:59:33 PM »
Who is the guy in the middle with the man-boobs?

Me, when I was a bit pudgier and eating more than working out ;)  These are more recent

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: December 10, 2009, 04:01:50 PM »
Hmm. I think it has lot to do with bobs spamming (and, that is the correct word!) every thread he can with a Nasser pic, let alone the regular Nasser threads. I was, at best, ambivalent about Nasser when Team Nasser started spamming...now, I just find him a wonderful fount of amusement.  ;D    

Why don't you check my posts and see how often I am "spamming" Nasser?  ::)

I post on various topics, and when posting about Nasser it's usually (not always, but usually) within a thread that makes it obvious that the contents are Nasser-related.  Unfortunately, you keep clicking on these threads, knowing full well what is inside them, and then getting all upset over them under the guise that you're being "amused"

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #190 on: December 10, 2009, 04:20:49 PM »
Why don't you check my posts and see how often I am "spamming" Nasser?  ::)

I post on various topics, and when posting about Nasser it's usually (not always, but usually) within a thread that makes it obvious that the contents are Nasser-related.  Unfortunately, you keep clicking on these threads, knowing full well what is inside them, and then getting all upset over them under the guise that you're being "amused"
Hmm. Well, why don't you stop *bumping* the 'Nasser Nights' thread when it falls off the G&O front page, then. Liar.  ;) 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #191 on: December 10, 2009, 04:22:47 PM »
 ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #192 on: December 10, 2009, 04:24:41 PM »
;)
Hmm. Well, King Tut has as many Mr. O titles as Nasser, if that's what your insinuating, Mr. N.   ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: December 10, 2009, 04:27:04 PM »
Hmm. Well, why don't you stop *bumping* the 'Nasser Nights' thread when it falls off the G&O front page, then. Liar.  ;)  

Why does it bother you?  With a thread titled, "Nasser Nights" you clearly know what's in it when it gets bumped, yet you constantly click on it then complain.  I'm no shrink so I find that behaviour bewildering.

However, not as bewildering as you getting angry and ending your post with a smiley emoticon to cover up the anger :)

And like I said, I usually post about Nasser in threads that make it obvious of the contents, and your reply quotes a thread that does, so thanks :)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #194 on: December 10, 2009, 04:38:38 PM »
Why does it bother you?  With a thread titled, "Nasser Nights" you clearly know what's in it when it gets bumped, yet you constantly click on it then complain.  I'm no shrink so I find that behaviour bewildering.

However, not as bewildering as you getting angry and ending your post with a smiley emoticon to cover up the anger :)

And like I said, I usually post about Nasser in threads that make it obvious of the contents, and your reply quotes a thread that does, so thanks :)
Man, if your on-line life is anything like your off-line one (and studies suggest they are) you are one piece of work. And hey, get Sharma posting again. And Hamood.   :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: December 10, 2009, 04:43:58 PM »
Remember Sherief, even though he constantly posts in these threads he does not care about Nasser ;)  ::)

No you have not moved on.  Sure you may not post in the Hulkster Truce thread anymore but anytime you and Hulkster are in the same thread it bursts into another Ronnie vs. Dorian thread and you two go at it for pages, not that there is anything wrong with it but dont pretend as though you are above that or not "obsessed" ;)

I have moved on I stopped posting in the truce thread , the truce thread follows me  ;)

obsessed is YOU and Team Nasser , obsessed is emailing Nasser , calling Nasser , creating Facebook accounts for Nasser , spamming in every single thread about Nasser , denying & defending him about selling used under garments , posting the most idiotic statements about him

out of the two of us one of is obsessed and it sure as fuck ain't me , when you can find the above mentioned dirt on me then you'll have something but as usual you don't

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: December 10, 2009, 04:45:53 PM »
Great post by a great poster and Team Nasser member :)  Keep it up.

Sorry man, wow, at the rate that your Nasser page is growing it's hard to keep up.  Especially for the relatively short amount of time that it's been up it has got to be fastest growing facebook page of any pro bodybuilder, which isn't surprising as Nasser was always friendliest to his fans and therefore has fans all around the world and gets approached daily in sunny San Diego by people who know who he is.  

Meanwhile 5-6 people read ND and Hulkster's debates - that's pretty close to the 2000 that are on your Nasser page right? :)

5-6 people read my debates? you think 5-6 people viewed the Truce thread over 582,000 thousand times?  ;)
for a long time ( way to long ) that thread dominated this board and YOU and just about everyone else posted in it  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: December 10, 2009, 04:47:40 PM »

I actually said on a few occasions Bobs looked good , he'll verify this ...you need to follow the debate more carefully

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #198 on: December 10, 2009, 04:52:11 PM »
I actually said on a few occasions Bobs looked good , he'll verify this ...you need to follow the debate more carefully
Why!? That would be logical. Like believing Nasser didn't sell soiled manties or TeamNasser didn't use gimmicks.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: December 10, 2009, 05:05:07 PM »
Why!? That would be logical. Like believing Nasser didn't sell soiled manties or TeamNasser didn't use gimmicks.

Hahahaha  they swore up & down he didn't and got real quiet when the proof was posted , what's funny is Bobs like to claim we're obsessed with Nasser but quite the contrary he's obsessed with GetBig calling for Jihads against the pumpkin-head infidels via Instant-Message conference  ;D

these guys are the laughing stock of GetBig and don't know it