Author Topic: Finally Groink had the Honour to Meet Nasser!!..  (Read 25205 times)

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Re: Finally Groink had the Honour to Meet Nasser!!..
« Reply #200 on: December 10, 2009, 05:09:54 PM »
Hahahaha  they swore up & down he didn't and got real quiet when the proof was posted , what's funny is Bobs like to claim we're obsessed with Nasser but quite the contrary he's obsessed with GetBig calling for Jihads against the pumpkin-head infidels via Instant-Message conference  ;D

these guys are the laughing stock of GetBig and don't know it

Bingo.  They are the complete joke of Getbig yet seem oblivious to it.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #201 on: December 10, 2009, 05:22:06 PM »
Hahahaha  they swore up & down he didn't and got real quiet when the proof was posted , what's funny is Bobs like to claim we're obsessed with Nasser but quite the contrary he's obsessed with GetBig calling for Jihads against the pumpkin-head infidels via Instant-Message conference  ;D

these guys are the laughing stock of GetBig and don't know it

agreed.

here's a guy who develops an obsessive on line relationship with a bodybuilder, who used to pay to go stay with nasser for a week, etc.

his infatuation really is kind of creepy. the only time he posts is to talk about nasser, defend nasser, or post pics of nasser.

i think ol' bober is a closeted fag for the most part. its the only thing that can explain his obsession with a washed up, oil-filled, crybaby has-been.

b

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #202 on: December 10, 2009, 06:16:19 PM »
Simple answer - Nasser owns getbiggers' minds, that's why.  

The only minds and souls (hopefully, not the bodies :-X) Nasser owns is that of yours and your pathetic team, Bobs. That's why you constantly spam this board with the same pics of that old bag of oil millions of times even in threads that have nothing to do with him, try to hang out with him as much as you can IRL, sing his praises non-stop etc

Apart from you guys, I don't think anyone else has that kind of monomania to the degree your team has. And you've lost touch with reality so much in that matter. But, whatever gets you off floats your boat, I guess.

No one here is jealous that they don't have a wonky eye or 3 litres of Synthol that can be drained from their bodies at a moment's notice ::) Only jealousy is from Nasser towards Dorian over the Mr Olympia titles. HTH.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #203 on: December 10, 2009, 06:29:15 PM »
Man, if your on-line life is anything like your off-line one (and studies suggest they are) you are one piece of work. And hey, get Sharma posting again. And Hamood.   :)

Wow, you know it's time to step back from your over-heated keyboard when you start resorting to personal attacks, which, while not the first time is still rare of you. 

I recommend you have a drink and cool off.  Cheers :)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #204 on: December 10, 2009, 06:35:11 PM »
Wow, you know it's time to step back from your over-heated keyboard when you start resorting to personal attacks, which, while not the first time is still rare of you. 

I recommend you have a drink and cool off.  Cheers :)
Sharma? Hamood?  :)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: December 10, 2009, 06:38:04 PM »
Sharma? Hamood?  :)

Still didn't take my advice and cool off huh?

Yes, I used Hamood during a time when a few gimmicks were attacking me personally, since my personal info was out there.  I already explained that before.

Sharma - have never used that account, although I am flattered that you would think I am as articulate and witty as the legendary Sharma :)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #206 on: December 10, 2009, 06:42:09 PM »

Yes, I used Hamood during a time when a few gimmicks were attacking me personally, since my personal info was out there.  I already explained that before.

Sharma - have never used that account, although I am flattered that you would think I am as articulate and witty as the legendary Sharma :)
Total bullshit!!!!!!  :)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: December 10, 2009, 06:47:41 PM »
Total bullshit!!!!!!  :)

hahaha, I hope Sharma is reading this and having a laugh at your conspiracy theory, which, max probably 5 people on getbig would even think is true.

I've used the Sharma account as often as Ron Avidan has used your dr. chimps account - never, zero, zilch, nada!  Truth hurts :)  Ron or any mod who can see IPs can comment on this.

Anyway, I'm heading off to the gym now, to actually "work out" - something a lot more getbiggers should do, and hopefully me ducking out will help you cool off too.  Good night.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #208 on: December 10, 2009, 06:54:39 PM »
hahaha, I hope Sharma is reading this and having a laugh at your conspiracy theory, which, max probably 5 people on getbig would even think is true.

I've used the Sharma account as often as Ron Avidan has used your dr. chimps account - never, zero, zilch, nada!  Truth hurts :)  Ron or any mod who can see IPs can comment on this.

Anyway, I'm heading off to the gym now, to actually "work out" - something a lot more getbiggers should do, and hopefully me ducking out will help you cool off too.  Good night.
Sure, bobs. 'Course, you are. Any PM's you wanna throw my way?  ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #209 on: December 10, 2009, 10:05:31 PM »
I don't regret one single post I made on here if I did I wouldn't be here , I enjoy bodybuilding and like discussing the topic , I've scanned more pictures on this board and others than most of the members combined , I know a lot about the history of the sport and post on topics ranging from the beginning to the present people want to focus on the Truce Thread as if it's the only thing I do I haven't touch that thread in a very long time , I've moved on the fan-boys haven't

man you didnt get may point, i know you didnt regret.. i am just saying that each of us is free to do what he wants and the other must respect this!.. you posted thousands of posts about the same thing and still happy so it's ok but dont try to make fun of me then because i made a facebook page about nasser whom i like as a great bb and as a greater person!..

yes ND you are a true bb fan and no one can deny this.. and i thank you every time you scan new pics because i enjoy them.. now plz scan everything you have about nasser and send to me via e-mail,.. thank you ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #210 on: December 10, 2009, 10:12:32 PM »
Great post ! someone who gets it.

I don't think I ever had a Yates avatar , you never seen me with " Team Yates " I never emailed him , spoke with him on the phone or bought his supplements , I don't train in his style either and I wouldn't want to emulate his physique, no facebook accounts or Myspace lmao , I did buy his book though but I used to buy everyone's book lol so that's not saying much ,  massive difference between me and all of them

does this mean you wil buy nasser's book too? :P

believe it or not i too dont train like nasser and although he is my fav. bb i never liked to be that big (anyway even if i liked i would never be the same size or shape,.. nasser's genetics are much better)..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #211 on: December 10, 2009, 10:17:00 PM »
nasser was among the elite of the elite when bodybuilding was at its peak. very good bodybuilder

QFT..

where are you bobs??.. i see a lot of future team nasser members in this thread ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #212 on: December 10, 2009, 10:22:57 PM »
The Bob's photoshopped pics were at least funny  ;D I do have a double standard when things are funny I don't bitch

it's a matter of taste after all.. i myself dont see a pic. of a sperm a funny thing!!..  :-\.. even if you see a point in it still for any hetero guy it's more disgusting than funny.. aside of your extra love to dorian arent you hetero?..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #213 on: December 10, 2009, 10:26:33 PM »
;)

this is my grandpa by the way ;D i will bring him to join your grandpa and me ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #214 on: December 10, 2009, 10:33:53 PM »
I actually said on a few occasions Bobs looked good , he'll verify this ...you need to follow the debate more carefully

but dont deny that you made fun of my physique and didnt agree with my great friend fatpanda when he said that my back looked like dorian's back!!!..  ;D

also in that thread you ass licked gronk who too kept making fun of my physique although i didnt say it was anything special.. dont deny that part in you is racist..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #215 on: December 10, 2009, 10:39:13 PM »

so mr. monkey thinks sharma is you!!..
and mr. dog tyr thinks sharma is me!!..
and mr. dorian's ass licker ND thinks you are me!!..

conclusion = 3 idiots :D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: December 10, 2009, 11:06:52 PM »
Sure, bobs. 'Course, you are. Any PM's you wanna throw my way?  ::)

You found it so hard to believe that at 8 pm on a weeknight I may be going to the gym?  ::)  LOL. 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: December 10, 2009, 11:11:01 PM »
QFT..

where are you bobs??.. i see a lot of future team nasser members in this thread ;D

Yes, just reinforces what I've always been saying, that in the grand scheme of things Nasser's fanbase is untouched.  These guys make it sound like the few immature getbiggers who try to bash Nasser represent more than 0.1% of fans around the world.  He still has tons of fans and is rightfully respected all across the world many of whom send him fan mail, has a large and growing fan base on your facebook page and is approached daily by fans in San Diego.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #218 on: December 10, 2009, 11:19:53 PM »
sherief = spam

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #219 on: December 11, 2009, 01:29:45 AM »
sherief = spam

so... mossel = spam lover..

since you are a constant poster on all my threads :-X

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #220 on: December 11, 2009, 01:41:21 AM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #221 on: December 11, 2009, 03:28:54 AM »
this is my grandpa by the way ;D i will bring him to join your grandpa and me ;D
;D

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #222 on: December 11, 2009, 03:56:49 AM »
about this book, are you gonna buy it....? sharma...?

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #223 on: December 11, 2009, 11:03:44 AM »
I see the "team" has been getting torn apart pretty badly by some elite getbiggers.

:D

LOL at poor Shitty sha-labias multiple post meltdowns.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #224 on: December 11, 2009, 12:48:48 PM »
does this mean you wil buy nasser's book too? :P

believe it or not i too dont train like nasser and although he is my fav. bb i never liked to be that big (anyway even if i liked i would never be the same size or shape,.. nasser's genetics are much better)..

No I wont buy Nasser's book and why? we already heard all the crybaby bullshit stories , the bitterness , the anger , the conspiracies , the lies for free .