Author Topic: Finally Groink had the Honour to Meet Nasser!!..  (Read 25215 times)

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
Re: Finally Groink had the Honour to Meet Nasser!!..
« Reply #75 on: December 09, 2009, 01:16:10 PM »
It’s clearly bothering several people in this thread otherwise it would not be being discussed for so many pages.  

And lol at you saying I am drawing my own conclusions while you just drew an incorrect conclusion that I’m pissed off at the x-rated photoshopped pics.  Not pissed off, just taken back when I see real homosexual material on my monitor (as any hetero should).  Then there’s also the concern someone else might see my monitor and get the wrong idea.  I'm similarly taken back when any homo material is posted here whether it is aphotoshop of me or not.  Otherwise, I honestly do find some of the the non-homo ones funny, and sometimes I also show my wife for a laugh.

So back to my question, why is it that no one responds to the guys who photoshop tons of (homosexual) photoshops centered around Nasser yet Sherief’s no-homo photoshops spark more negativity?

Because people have a lower tolerance after years of  team nassers constant spamming and attacks on other bodybuilders (Yates) not to mention the constant barrage of excuses as to why nasser never won the Olympia. It may be amusing at first but after awhile the jokers become the joke.

Why is all this so surprising?   If you act like a jerk for years then expect to be treated like one.

The point is that team nasser will get no respect on getbig for all the shit they've pulled in the past.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2009, 01:52:14 PM »
It’s clearly bothering several people in this thread otherwise it would not be being discussed for so many pages.  

And lol at you saying I am drawing my own conclusions while you just drew an incorrect conclusion that I’m pissed off at the x-rated photoshopped pics.  Not pissed off, just taken back when I see real homosexual material on my monitor (as any hetero should).  Then there’s also the concern someone else might see my monitor and get the wrong idea.  I'm similarly taken back when any homo material is posted here whether it is aphotoshop of me or not.  Otherwise, I honestly do find some of the the non-homo ones funny, and sometimes I also show my wife for a laugh.

So back to my question, why is it that no one responds to the guys who photoshop tons of (homosexual) photoshops centered around Nasser yet Sherief’s no-homo photoshops spark more negativity?

You are , you think people are really upset at this photoshop no one is , the whole problem is it's not even funny in the least. Don't try and act like someone photoshoping your pic of you in a gay-x-rated pose doesn't piss you off , you were bitching about in the other thread

And again you're surprised guys photoshop pics of you and Nasser when you carry on the lengths you do? it's only an extension of the way you act

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2009, 01:57:42 PM »
This was not funny, in any respect.

ta ta
Welcome back  ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #78 on: December 09, 2009, 02:10:21 PM »
You are , you think people are really upset at this photoshop no one is , the whole problem is it's not even funny in the least. Don't try and act like someone photoshoping your pic of you in a gay-x-rated pose doesn't piss you off , you were bitching about in the other thread

And again you're surprised guys photoshop pics of you and Nasser when you carry on the lengths you do? it's only an extension of the way you act

so now you're a shrink and you insist that you know how I feel lmao.  The thread you're referring to I was only posting towards uberman's photosohpped pic, and that's only because uberman is an admitted racist so I saw an easy opportunity to ridicule him for downloading dicks and thinking of me while I'm with  a white woman because I knew that specifically bothers him due to him being a racist.  If those photoshopped pics in general really pissed me off I'd be lashing at others who have made similar ones and constantly post them, yet I haven't for the few years that they'e been posted. 

And no I'm not surprised that anyone photoshops pics of me and Nasser, but only question those who photoshop homosexual pictures,  whether or me and nasser or others.  Makes me question their sexuality that's all. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 09, 2009, 02:18:43 PM »
so now you're a shrink and you insist that you know how I feel lmao.  The thread you're referring to I was only posting towards uberman's photosohpped pic, and that's only because uberman is an admitted racist so I saw an easy opportunity to ridicule him for downloading dicks and thinking of me while I'm with  a white woman because I knew that specifically bothers him due to him being a racist.  If those photoshopped pics in general really pissed me off I'd be lashing at others who have made similar ones and constantly post them, yet I haven't for the few years that they'e been posted. 

And no I'm not surprised that anyone photoshops pics of me and Nasser, but only question those who photoshop homosexual pictures,  whether or me and nasser or others.  Makes me question their sexuality that's all. 

But it doesn't make you question the sexuality of Team Nasser when they refer to him as ' beautiful ' and ' handsome ' and rave about his ' movie star good looks ' and oggle over his body? get serious all of these gay-photoshopped pics are a direct result of the way you guys have carried on

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #80 on: December 09, 2009, 02:28:43 PM »
I don't think im exaggerating when i say this is the worst thing ever posted on the internet.

lmao
b

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 09, 2009, 02:29:45 PM »
But it doesn't make you question the sexuality of Team Nasser when they refer to him as ' beautiful ' and ' handsome ' and rave about his ' movie star good looks ' and oggle over his body? get serious all of these gay-photoshopped pics are a direct result of the way you guys have carried on

Nope, because I know they are joking.  Similarly when lots of guys were posting that they would fuck go4it I didnt think that's homo cause it's obviously a joke...but when someone downloads two guys having sex and puts different faces on them, or crops out a dick and sticks that on Nasser, etc. - that stuff I do question.  

Joking with words is different than working with real visuals in front of you.

Besides, why are you getting so defensive since you haven't created any such photoshops as far as I know?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 09, 2009, 02:37:59 PM »
Nope, because I know they are joking.  Similarly when lots of guys were posting that they would fuck go4it I didnt think that's homo cause it's obviously a joke...but when someone downloads two guys having sex and puts different faces on them, or crops out a dick and sticks that on Nasser, etc. - that stuff I do question.  

Joking with words is different than working with real visuals in front of you.

Besides, why are you getting so defensive since you haven't created any such photoshops as far as I know?

Hahahahahaha the old default excuse , they're just joking  ::) many a truth is spoken in jest my friend

you think if anyone responds they're ' defensive ' yet you're defending him and you're not ?  ;) I'm just pointing out his threads are not funny at all , and are you insinuating I'm photoshoping gay pics of you? you know I haven't so why ask? insinuating I'm doing so via a gimmick?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #83 on: December 09, 2009, 02:45:13 PM »
 ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 09, 2009, 02:47:08 PM »
Hahahahahaha the old default excuse , they're just joking  ::) many a truth is spoken in jest my friend

you think if anyone responds they're ' defensive ' yet you're defending him and you're not ?  ;) I'm just pointing out his threads are not funny at all , and are you insinuating I'm photoshoping gay pics of you? you know I haven't so why ask? insinuating I'm doing so via a gimmick?

You're totally misunderstanding my posts.  I do not think you photoshopped any pics, which is why I'm questioning why you keep replying and getting defensive at me saying that I question the sexuality of those who use blatant homosexual visuals in their photoshops?  

What motivation would I say that making homosexual references to go4it is "just a joke?"  ???  I made a comparison to go4it to show I don't have a double standard.

You dont think Sherief's photoshops are funny, I think they are.  No big deal and definitely not worth arguing back and fourth with over, but I know that's in your nature so you can't help it  ;D  But as for myself I'll duck out now, even though you will probably reply with a comment very off base just to try to get me to reply again.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #85 on: December 09, 2009, 02:56:54 PM »

Bob's I would think Nassa would like that pic after all is co ck is only about the size of the knob on the photoshopped image.
This has been confirmed by countless females who have seen it in all its glory for the full 3 seconds that it lasts.
300 POUNDS WITH ABS AND A 2 INCH ERECT CO CK  :-X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 09, 2009, 03:05:04 PM »
You're totally misunderstanding my posts.  I do not think you photoshopped any pics, which is why I'm questioning why you keep replying and getting defensive at me saying that I question the sexuality of those who use blatant homosexual visuals in their photoshops?  

What motivation would I say that making homosexual references to go4it is "just a joke?"  ???  I made a comparison to go4it to show I don't have a double standard.

You dont think Sherief's photoshops are funny, I think they are.  No big deal and definitely not worth arguing back and fourth with over, but I know that's in your nature so you can't help it  ;D  But as for myself I'll duck out now, even though you will probably reply with a comment very off base just to try to get me to reply again.

You're totally misunderstanding my posts.  I do not think you photoshopped any pics, which is why I'm questioning why you keep replying and getting defensive at me saying that I question the sexuality of those who use blatant homosexual visuals in their photoshops? 

No I'm not misunderstanding , this is the question you asked.

I was asking if you thought that , you didn't answer

[quote
You dont think Sherief's photoshops are funny, I think they are.  No big deal and definitely not worth arguing back and fourth with over, but I know that's in your nature so you can't help it  ;D  But as for myself I'll duck out now, even though you will probably reply with a comment very off base just to try to get me to reply again.]

[/quote]

Who's arguing? I said my peace and you decided to comment , okay no problem but the moment anyone responds to you they're ' defensive ' there is no argument just statements

And you wonder why you and Team Nasser get a lot of negativity? surely you jest. I could care less if you respond because I wasn't originally replying to you anyway.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #87 on: December 09, 2009, 03:09:40 PM »

Bobs may not find the nasser pics funny but everyone else does.  
Why? Because it rings true.
His nasser adoration goes beyond that of a normal fan of bbing.
Anyone who reads the nasser spam on getbig can testify to that

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 09, 2009, 03:13:24 PM »

This is true , Team Nasser invited this type of beahvior on themselves

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #89 on: December 09, 2009, 03:24:48 PM »
This is true , Team Nasser invited this type of beahvior on themselves

There were/are plenty of teams on getbig

Why is it that only team nasser is seen as a bunch of homosexuals with an attitude problem?

Because thats how they act.

Afterwards bobs acts shocked when he sees himself "shopped" in a homosexual act.
That is the impression that he gives everyone - his Nasser adoration borders into what people would refer to as gay- hence the pics.

One thing is for certain - Groink is going to get a good laugh when he sees this thread

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #90 on: December 09, 2009, 03:32:03 PM »
There were/are plenty of teams on getbig
Sure. ND with Dorian, Hulkster with Ronnie and Earl with Levrone. Team Nasser is unique tho, in that their 'adoration' has reduced their idol to a laughing stock. Team Genius.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 09, 2009, 05:13:28 PM »
Sure. ND with Dorian, Hulkster with Ronnie and Earl with Levrone. Team Nasser is unique tho, in that their 'adoration' has reduced their idol to a laughing stock. Team Genius.

It's wierd most people were fans of Nasser but after his tell-all interviews and Team-Nasser he's become a running joke and these guys are shaking their heads , when the strings are being pulled by Nasser himself

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #92 on: December 09, 2009, 06:57:26 PM »
It's weird he acts like it's all in good fun but 100% so far aren't even close to being funny and he's dead serious too

it's meant to be funny 100% because gronk kept saying he was better than nasser ::).. believe it or not i dont care..

so why you didnt say the same thing when gronk started a thread to make fun of me?? :-\

th truth is that you ass lick anyone who is against team nasser, but i didnt imagine you cauld go so low to deal with a humilated exposed gimmick like tyr, i really mean it,.. bad for you!.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #93 on: December 09, 2009, 07:04:45 PM »
nasser was a good bber no doubt
but dont you think this nasser foolishness has run its course...
a big grown man making endless threads spamming the boord worshiping nasser
and to take it a step further photoshopping another board members face... to make another nasser thread...
no disrespect but that is the behaviour of a 14 yr old.
its old now..
 :-\

that guy whom i photoshoped started threads before just to make fun of me and i took them for fun with no problem.. also he attacked me a lot with the most raciest words and i never answered the same way!!.. he kept attaching my physique all the time when i posted any new pic. although i never said i was anything special!!.. and lately he called it BS when i said i could bench press 225 ibs for more than 15 reps!!.. so when i make a simple photoshoped pic about him it's not that much and it's all because he kept saying he was better than nasser, i was just showing him his real size in a funny way, that's all ::) i thought you were smarter than this by the way..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #94 on: December 09, 2009, 07:07:23 PM »
That comment was more directed at gimmick ... I mean Tyr.   But I think SHarif is well within his rights to photoshop, plenty of people who don;t have the balls to post their real pic's have made photoshops of Bob's yet I have never seen you say that there is anything wrong with them  ???  Seems like a double standard to me.  As for youTyr what else can I say  ::)  A repeat post stalker who has a man crush on Shariff, Bobs and now you ND.You should be careful  ;D

careful my friend you are provoking him (tyr) to have a man crush on you too now ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #95 on: December 09, 2009, 07:11:34 PM »
Groink owns the minds of Getbig's Team Nasshole.

i really respect gronk as a guy who still has a decent physique in his mid 40s and this thread was really just for fun, i dont care what do you think..

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #96 on: December 09, 2009, 07:14:13 PM »
haha, I'll object on the 12 inch arms comment, the other comments are fair I guess   :-\8)

Looks like someone started using the "juices"

keep it up man

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #97 on: December 09, 2009, 07:14:42 PM »
lol the hypocrisy here runs strong.  

Most of the guys throwing a hissyfit over Sherief's photoshop are the ones who laugh at or even post the Nasser-photoshops.  So it's funny when you see photoshopped pics contain real dicks, semen and other x-rated homo material, but when someone posts a clearly G-rated innocent photoshop its not funny and sparks a whole bunch of negative replies?  Maybe BayGBM is correct when he says that most getbiggers like seeing gay material  :-\

btw Groink himself knows this is just an innocent joke and I doubt it bothered him like it did to you guys.

may be because this place is full of gays who like to see cocks and sperm?? :-\

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #98 on: December 09, 2009, 07:20:57 PM »

and what about ND who sucks dorian's dick all the time??.. at least bobs is nasser's friend in reality..

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #99 on: December 09, 2009, 07:31:22 PM »
and what about ND who sucks dorian's dick all the time??.. at least bobs is nasser's friend in reality..

So there's no problem with bobs sucking nasser dick  because he's his friend? :D

I see the pathetic little midget mustered up the courage to get back online after being so brutally owned throughout the thread.

Any more sob stories?  :D