Author Topic: Finally Groink had the Honour to Meet Nasser!!..  (Read 25216 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Finally Groink had the Honour to Meet Nasser!!..
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2009, 10:42:23 AM »
Brutal lilac lacoste polo, nerd glasses, 12 inch arms and more chins than Ron Aviden.

haha, I'll object on the 12 inch arms comment, the other comments are fair I guess   :-\8)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2009, 10:47:07 AM »
haha, I'll object on the 12 inch arms comment, the other comments are fair I guess   :-\8)

wow bobs you bicep looks like a big orange!!..

BigBoBs has a Big Biceps :D

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2009, 10:50:07 AM »
nice pink shirt

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2009, 10:52:28 AM »
The choice of avatar for one. The references to Egypt plus several others. I could care less.

You were stupid then and you're stupid now. It makes it that much easier to own you pygmy.

LOL at your revenge plots and conspiracy theories :D :D :D

as i said you would say stupid proofs but i really didnt expect them to be that stupid!!.. so according to you all those who have nasser as their avitar are me :-\.. what about egypt you asshole??.. if he was may gimmick at least i would choose another country in order not to reveal myself, but you cant understand becuase you yourself were very stupid when you tried to change your style with every gimmick you made (before i exposed of course) ;D

die with your anger and your stupidity :P

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2009, 11:48:15 AM »
as i said you would say stupid proofs but i really didnt expect them to be that stupid!!.. so according to you all those who have nasser as their avitar are me :-\.. what about egypt you asshole??.. if he was may gimmick at least i would choose another country in order not to reveal myself, but you cant understand becuase you yourself were very stupid when you tried to change your style with every gimmick you made (before i exposed of course) ;D

die with your anger and your stupidity :P

translation - I was exposed and now I'll try an angry meltdown to cover it up. There's a lot more than your winking avatar or sentence lapses.

Face it sharma sha-labia- you played and lost. I could care less about your excuses. The fact remains that you remain a ignorant troll just as before.

I realize intelligence is not your strong point so I'll forgive the fact that you try to make up for it by your outbursts.

You just got owned royally throughout this thread - you're just too stupid to realize it.
Have fun melting down...........asshole  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2009, 12:05:14 PM »

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2009, 12:07:02 PM »
Another fail  :-X

you're trying to hard.

He's the stunted engine that couldn't 
He's used to that since he's been riding the short bus to his special needs class all his life  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2009, 12:11:27 PM »
He's the stunted engine that couldn't 
He's used to that since he's been riding the short bus to his special needs class all his life  ;D

It's weird he acts like it's all in good fun but 100% so far aren't even close to being funny and he's dead serious too

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2009, 12:17:09 PM »
It's weird he acts like it's all in good fun but 100% so far aren't even close to being funny and he's dead serious too

He uses that "its a joke" statement after he gets owned several times for starting these dumbass threads.

When the same treatment is meted out to him and to his retarded team he has one meltdown after another. He can dish it out (wait...he can't do that properly either) but can't take it.

Sad little midget
 :D

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2009, 12:18:54 PM »
Fixed...Best show period  ;)

QFT, although Dexter season 4 has been great

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2009, 12:20:29 PM »

Wow ND and Tyr having a love affair?    :P

Seriously ND I thought you were above quoting that gimmick  :o

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2009, 12:22:59 PM »
x2  

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2009, 12:24:33 PM »

Did bobs call for backup today wingman?  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2009, 12:26:18 PM »

Love affair? jumping to our own conclusions? I'm merely commenting on how he makes these odd photoshops which he tries to pass off as just for fun when they clearly aren't , they're not even remotely assuming

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2009, 12:29:05 PM »
Love affair? jumping to our own conclusions? I'm merely commenting on how he makes these odd photoshops which he tries to pass off as just for fun when they clearly aren't , they're not even remotely assuming

Ag2 thinks that anyone who makes fun of bobs is somehow connected to another.
He then rushes online to defend bobers closet homosexuality
Birds of a feather...........

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2009, 12:34:17 PM »
nasser was a good bber no doubt
but dont you think this nasser foolishness has run its course...
a big grown man making endless threads spamming the boord worshiping nasser
and to take it a step further photoshopping another board members face... to make another nasser thread...
no disrespect but that is the behaviour of a 14 yr old.
its old now..
 :-\

choice is an illusion

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2009, 12:41:59 PM »

That comment was more directed at gimmick ... I mean Tyr.   But I think SHarif is well within his rights to photoshop, plenty of people who don;t have the balls to post their real pic's have made photoshops of Bob's yet I have never seen you say that there is anything wrong with them  ???  Seems like a double standard to me.  As for youTyr what else can I say  ::)  A repeat post stalker who has a man crush on Shariff, Bobs and now you ND.You should be careful  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2009, 12:43:15 PM »
Groink owns the minds of Getbig's Team Nasshole.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2009, 12:48:03 PM »
lol the hypocrisy here runs strong.  

Most of the guys throwing a hissyfit over Sherief's photoshop are the ones who laugh at or even post the Nasser-photoshops.  So it's funny when you see photoshopped pics contain real dicks, semen and other x-rated homo material, but when someone posts a clearly G-rated innocent photoshop its not funny and sparks a whole bunch of negative replies?  Maybe BayGBM is correct when he says that most getbiggers like seeing gay material  :-\

btw Groink himself knows this is just an innocent joke and I doubt it bothered him like it did to you guys.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2009, 12:49:51 PM »
Groink owns the minds of Getbig's Team Nasshole.

You win the "Avatar of the Year" award  8)

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2009, 12:50:11 PM »
That comment was more directed at gimmick ... I mean Tyr.   But I think SHarif is well within his rights to photoshop, plenty of people who don;t have the balls to post their real pic's have made photoshops of Bob's yet I have never seen you say that there is anything wrong with them  ???  Seems like a double standard to me.  As for youTyr what else can I say  ::)  A repeat post stalker who has a man crush on Shariff, Bobs and now you ND.You should be careful  ;D

aww...is that the best you can do?  I must have really done a number on your pea brain during the last exchange....... right wingman?.  

Save your sob stories for someone who cares

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2009, 12:53:36 PM »

Most of the guys throwing a hissyfit over Sherief's photoshop are the ones who laugh at or even post the Nasser-photoshops.  So it's funny when you see photoshopped pics contain real dicks, semen and other x-rated homo material, but when someone posts a clearly G-rated innocent photoshop its not funny and sparks a whole bunch of negative replies?  Maybe BayGBM is correct when he says that most getbiggers like seeing gay material  :-\

btw Groink himself knows this is just an innocent joke and I doubt it bothered him like it did to you guys.

Maybe you missed the point that sha-labia is not exactly mr. popular around here.

Neither is team nasser.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2009, 12:54:13 PM »

Most of the guys throwing a hissyfit over Sherief's photoshop are the ones who laugh at or even post the Nasser-photoshops.  So it's funny when you see photoshopped pics contain real dicks, semen and other x-rated homo material, but when someone posts a clearly G-rated innocent photoshop its not funny and sparks a whole bunch of negative replies?  Maybe BayGBM is correct when he says that most getbiggers like seeing gay material  :-\

btw Groink himself knows this is just an innocent joke and I doubt it bothered him as much as you guys.

You always seem to draw your own conclusions who said it bothered anyone? just because people respond by saying he has a track record of making very unfunny photoshops which center around Nasser , Yates or anyone else who is on his radar

And the x-rated one obviously you're pissed off about but hey that's what happens when you posts pics of yourself on line , part of the reason I wont ever post a pic  ;D that one wasn't funny but a few others of you and Nasser were funny

What's funny is you're trying to insinuate someone is gay for posting those pics or laughing at them but the way you carry on about Nasser people who live in glass houses  ;)

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #73 on: December 09, 2009, 01:00:59 PM »
The point is sha-labia clearly starts threads to provoke the board knowing fully well what the response will be.

During the absence of these threads no one even mentions nasser or bobs.

You don't start none - there won't be none.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2009, 01:04:32 PM »
You always seem to draw your own conclusions who said it bothered anyone? just because people respond by saying he has a track record of making very unfunny photoshops which center around Nasser , Yates or anyone else who is on his radar

And the x-rated one obviously you're pissed off about but hey that's what happens when you posts pics of yourself on line , part of the reason I wont ever post a pic  ;D that one wasn't funny but a few others of you and Nasser were funny

What's funny is you're trying to insinuate someone is gay for posting those pics or laughing at them but the way you carry on about Nasser people who live in glass houses  ;)

It’s clearly bothering several people in this thread otherwise it would not be being discussed for so many pages.  

And lol at you saying I am drawing my own conclusions while you just drew an incorrect conclusion that I’m pissed off at the x-rated photoshopped pics.  Not pissed off, just taken back when I see real homosexual material on my monitor (as any hetero should).  Then there’s also the concern someone else might see my monitor and get the wrong idea.  I'm similarly taken back when any homo material is posted here whether it is aphotoshop of me or not.  Otherwise, I honestly do find some of the the non-homo ones funny, and sometimes I also show my wife for a laugh.

So back to my question, why is it that no one responds to the guys who photoshop tons of (homosexual) photoshops centered around Nasser yet Sherief’s no-homo photoshops spark more negativity?