Author Topic: German American Tech looking for top fitness or figure girl  (Read 4249 times)

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
German American Tech looking for top fitness or figure girl
« on: December 09, 2009, 05:12:51 AM »
TEAMGAT.COM AND I, LOOKING FOR TOP fitness or, figure girl. like a ava cowan, jenifer nicole lee type caliber kind of girl to represent our company. They will be all over the magazines. oxygen, muscle and fitness repping jetfuel for GAT. work for GAT. be in our catalouges, work booths etc. paying salary monthly good $$$ , sups, travel,contract, trips,food paid for,rewards if they win a ifbb show. etc. please this is a serious.

So if big BOB CHIC knows anyone thats isnt signed your help greatley appreciated. we went after GINA ALIOTTI but is to hard to work with. We had FELICA ROMERO but opted out of a second year, do to getting married, and seeking more well deserved $. so if anyone knows any top girls wanting to make some $$$ please contact me derekanthony20@yahoo.com or, pm here, or post here asap. we need someone. getting a lot of canidates but we want the best.

this is serious guys please no hate.

truly.

DEREK ANTHONY

teamgat.com

hairyB07

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: SERIOUS POST MAYBE BOB CHIC DAN SOLOMON OR A BIG NAME CAN HELP ME
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 06:14:52 AM »
this guy's getting 5 year olds to do the typing for him now ::)
show some professionalism for such a post and maybe people will take you more seriously at times like this.
if i read that not knowing who you were, id think the company was run by one of those monkeys let loose on a keyboard for the first time!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 06:15:45 AM »
TEAMGAT.COM AND I, LOOKING FOR TOP..fitness or, figure girl. like a ava cowan, jenifer nicole lee type caliber kind of gir.l to represent our company. they will be all over the magazines. oxygen, muscle and fitness repping jetfuel for GAT. work for GAT. be in our catalouges, work booths etc. paying salary monthly good $$$ , sups, travel,contract, trips,food paid for,rewards if they win a ifbb show. etc. please this is a serious. so if big BOB CHIC knows anyone thats isnt signed your help greatley appreciated. we went after GINA ALIOTIT but is to hard to work with. we had FELICA ROMERO but opted out of a second year, do to getting married, and seeking more well deserved $. so if anyone knows any top girls wanting to make some $$$ please contact me derekanthony20@yahoo.com or, pm here, or post here asap. we need someone. getting a lot of canidates but we want the best.here is an oppurtunity for the women to make some $$ maybe if JM MANION or BIG JIM MANION IS READNG THIS EMAIL ME.

this is serious guys please no hate.

truly.

DEREK ANTHONY

teamgat.com

::)
A

powermaxx9

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 06:18:26 AM »
derek = pathetic. 

embarassing for his company that he's stooping this low in their name.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 06:20:14 AM »
why????he's being serious.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 07:22:19 AM »
I doubt Jim Manion is reading this board.  Thats what he has Chick for

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2009, 07:23:27 AM »
 ;)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2009, 07:31:49 AM »
where you drunk when you wrote this?  I thought you had a college degree but write just like GH15.  OH shit are you GH15?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2009, 07:33:11 AM »

we went after GINA ALIOTIT but is to hard to work with.

Nice...real nice.   

Gina's one of the sweetest and most-respected women in the pro figure ranks.  For you to throw her under the bus is just plain nonsense and while there are plenty of women who will throw themselves at your company based on your promises, no one with any modicum of self-respect will, that's for sure. 

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: German American Tech looking for top fitness or figure girl
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2009, 07:51:34 AM »
Derek,

Not sure if this is real or not, but will find out with GAT today.  The fact that you say Gina is hard to work with means I am not sure you ever dealt with Gina.  As for Felicia, she was great, worked for GAT, and opted out due to getting married, or wanting more money?  Felicia is competing at the 2010 Pheonix Pro, and should place in the top three there.

There are many girls that are looking for a company to represent. Let's find out if you are serious, what the compensation is to use their image both in ads, and at the booth, and a little more.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2009, 07:55:38 AM »
wow... throwing people under the bus there... yikes

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2009, 08:33:44 AM »
Derek,

Not sure if this is real or not, but will find out with GAT today.  The fact that you say Gina is hard to work with means I am not sure you ever dealt with Gina.  As for Felicia, she was great, worked for GAT, and opted out due to getting married, or wanting more money?  Felicia is competing at the 2010 Pheonix Pro, and should place in the top three there.

There are many girls that are looking for a company to represent. Let's find out if you are serious, what the compensation is to use their image both in ads, and at the booth, and a little more.

OF COURSE IM SERIOUS WHY THE HELL WOULD I POST THIS. GINA IS HOT BUT SHE WANTED TO MUCH HARD TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ETC. FELICA. WANTED TO TRY A NEW COMPANY WHATS SO HARD TO BELIEVE ? AM I FOR REAL??? I WAS BEING NICE AND ASKING POLITELY WHAT GIVES???

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2009, 08:35:41 AM »
wow... throwing people under the bus there... yikes
GIVE ME AFUCKING BREAK ..............I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING OFFENSIVE SENSITIVE BITCHES. FUCKING ACTING LIKE THE RX MUSCLE PIT...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2009, 08:38:45 AM »
OF COURSE IM SERIOUS WHY THE HELL WOULD I POST THIS. GINA IS HOT BUT SHE WANTED TO MUCH HARD TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ETC. FELICA. WANTED TO TRY A NEW COMPANY WHATS SO HARD TO BELIEVE ? AM I FOR REAL??? I WAS BEING NICE AND ASKING POLITELY WHAT GIVES???

You dare to yell at Ron???  ........ :o

Looks like you might find your way out of Getbig as well
A

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2009, 08:39:08 AM »

HERE IS THIS PUSSY DISRESPECTING . . . BITING THE HAND THAT FEEDS. GAT MUST BE A 1/2 ASSED ORGANIZATION TO HAVE THIS FUDGEPACKER REPPING TALENT ON THE BOARDS. OH BROTHER ::)

THE BEEF

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2009, 08:40:26 AM »
GIVE ME AFUCKING BREAK ..............I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING OFFENSIVE SENSITIVE BITCHES. FUCKING ACTING LIKE THE RX MUSCLE PIT...

Sounds to me like you're the one who is a sensitive overbearing bitch.
Take your whining elsewhere

You're in Ron's house - show some goddamn respect

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2009, 08:46:17 AM »

Sounds to me like you're the one who is a sensitive overbearing bitch.
Take your whining elsewhere

You're in Ron's house - show some goddamn respect

PERFECTLY PUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BEEF

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2009, 08:51:00 AM »

You can not be trusted! You are a homosexual who can't even spell! These girls will be ruined!

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2009, 09:22:01 AM »

derek the "human cumreceptacle" is quite a shitty representative and it's an euphemism.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2009, 09:24:10 AM »
This GAT must be a really shitty company.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2009, 09:25:10 AM »
You can not be trusted! You are a homosexual who can't even spell! These girls will be ruined!
fukc you

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2009, 09:40:55 AM »
Derek is an ok guy, just speaks from the heart and not all gentlemen like...give the guy a break.
K

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2009, 09:56:29 AM »
Derek is an ok guy, just speaks from the heart and not all gentlemen like...give the guy a break.

THAT PUSSY HAS GOT NO HEART. HE SHOOTS HIS MOUTH OFF AND NOW IT'S TIME TO DEAL WITH, DEREK.

THE BEEF

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2009, 09:56:45 AM »

FUCK YOU HOWS THAT WORK FOR YA :(
p

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2009, 10:18:01 AM »
If he wants respect he needs to stop waving his penis in old mens faces for cash,
talk and act like an adult,and learn how to act like a business man he could learn alot from ron

THE BEEF AGREES. RON HAS HAD TO PUT THE BEEF IN CHECK MANY TIMES AND DID IT WITH CLASS. WE COULD ALL TAKE NOTE FROM HIM.

THE BEEF