Author Topic: Sarah Palin vs. Miss Teen South Carolina: Presidential Qualifications Edition  (Read 3633 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

she's a symbol of willful ignorance in America judging from her clueless fans - it's sad and more than a little scary Poor Bill, you could tell..he was thinking OMG dumb as a stump..... :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
 ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
sorry i made fun of your hero :D :D :D

War-Horse

• Getbig V
does she still wave to russians when she gets up in the morning with a cup of joe?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Well - she is destroying Al Gore again
________________________ ________________________ _

Sarah Palin Smacks Down ALGore on Climate Change and Gravity
Facebook ^ | 12-09-09 | Sarah Palin

Posted on Wednesday, December 09, 2009 6:08:18 PM by euram

Steven Hayward has a great article in The Weekly Standard on the Climategate scandal. Be sure to check it out.

The response to my op-ed by global warming alarmists has been interesting. Former Vice President Al Gore has called me a “denier” and informs us that climate change is “a principle in physics. It’s like gravity. It exists.”

Perhaps he’s right. Climate change is like gravity – a naturally occurring phenomenon that existed long before, and will exist long after, any governmental attempts to affect it.

However, he’s wrong in calling me a “denier.” As I noted in my op-ed above and in my original Facebook post on Climategate, I have never denied the existence of climate change. I just don’t think we can primarily blame man’s activities for the earth’s cyclical weather changes.

Former Vice President Gore also claimed today that the scientific community has worked on this issue for 20 years, and therefore it is settled science. Well, the Climategate scandal involves the leading experts in this field, and if Climategate is proof of the larger method used over the past 20 years, then Vice President Gore seriously needs to consider that their findings are flawed, falsified, or inconclusive.

Vice President Gore, the Climategate scandal exists. You might even say that it’s sort of like gravity: you simply can’t deny it.

- Sarah Palin

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
333 you're a sad man defending your messiah who quits her post early to have a ghost written book published and tour hickville USA hahahahahaha
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
333 you're a sad man defending your messiah who quits her post early to have a ghost written book published and tour hickville USA hahahahahaha

Oh Yeah, Al Gore is that much better. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Please list Obamas qualifications again?I know being a community organiser is great training to be president,but a few years in the state senate and a year and a half as a senator?Yes sir,great resume there.Oh wait,he did sit in Racist Wrights church for twenty years so that must be great prep for a president.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV

she's a symbol of willful ignorance in America judging from her clueless fans - it's sad and more than a little scary Poor Bill, you could tell..he was thinking OMG dumb as a stump..... :D :D :D :D

thank you; posted on facebook wall for the hoot-o-the-day. Billo, with his elitist graduate degree from Harvard must have been in a stupor over this.
w

kcballer

• Getbig V
Oh Yeah, Al Gore is that much better. 

Al Gore is not my messiah 333.  I don't post daily about his activities.  I could care less where or what he does.  In fact i haven't even seen his movie that won him an oscar.
Abandon every hope...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
you can't possibly not have an issue with that lol WTF interview with Bill?

Do you have an issue with our vice president telling Couric that "FDR was president in 1929 and went on television".

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
i almost choked on my lunch..holy shit was that fucking funny.
footloose and fancy free

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
Do you have an issue with our vice president telling Couric that "FDR was president in 1929 and went on television".
no
w

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
no

No?Well FDR wasnt the president in 1929 and there was no television either.So you have no problem with the dumbest man in the senate living up to his name?Any problem with him saying J.O.B.S is a three letter word,or telling a cripple to stand up?

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
No?Well FDR wasnt the president in 1929 and there was no television either.So you have no problem with the dumbest man in the senate living up to his name?Any problem with him saying J.O.B.S is a three letter word,or telling a cripple to stand up?
no
w

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
no

Well,I have no problem with FOX new distorting anything they want,ESPECIALLY if it makes that little racist scum bag president look bad.

kcballer

• Getbig V
Well,I have no problem with FOX new distorting anything they want,ESPECIALLY if it makes that little racist scum bag president look bad.

This is something i think everyone here knows Billy.  It's the same old tune with you. 
Abandon every hope...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
This is something i think everyone here knows Billy.  It's the same old tune with you. 

So with me its the same old tune,but with 240 and Blaken its all new shit when they rip on FOX and Palin.Please,you libs are fools,you dish it out but cant take it.You nuts can rip FOX just remember every show on FOX fucks every show on MSNBC raw.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
who the fuck is BILLY MIMNAUGH  to call anybody racist ??? ???

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
who the fuck is BILLY MIMNAUGH  to call anybody racist ??? ???
lol
shouldnt school be out and the library computer locked up for the evening??
w

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
sure if you want me too.  I'm not the biggest fan of Biden.  My honest opinion about Biden is that he's just another politician willing to sell out to the highest paid lobbyist.  He's not stupid, but does have some serious foot in mouth and has gaffes often.  Palin just comes across entirely without knowledge.  Her interviews fumble because she struggles for an answer to questions she has little to no time contemplating.  I don't think she's stupid either, just proof you can't jump from soccer mom to president in a short time.

Joe Biden has been on the wrong side of every issue for years.He tried to block Reagan every step of the way in the cold war,was against the first gulf war,for the Iraq war,was THE FORCE in getting steroids elevated to a controlled substance,is the reason for the drug czars and the entire czar bullshit,responsible for the war on drugs.This man has a record of incredible unsurpassed stupidity and incompetance.On top of that,ther has never ever been a politician in history who has made more foolish gaffs.EVER!

If being wrong on every issue and making assanine statement after assanine statement doesnt make you stupid what does?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Joe Biden has been on the wrong side of every issue for years.He tried to block Reagan every step of the way in the cold war,was against the first gulf war,for the Iraq war,was THE FORCE in getting steroids elevated to a controlled substance,is the reason for the drug czars and the entire czar bullshit,responsible for the war on drugs.This man has a record of incredible unsurpassed stupidity and incompetance.On top of that,ther has never ever been a politician in history who has made more foolish gaffs.EVER!

If being wrong on every issue and making assanine statement after assanine statement doesnt make you stupid what does?
what's the point here, that palin is in the clear because biden sucks? LOL, I'm not getting that logic?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Biden is a cool old geezer.   He could tell some good stories.....you can tell just the way he smiles.  he enjoys the hell out of it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Biden is a cool old geezer.   He could tell some good stories.....you can tell just the way he smiles.  he enjoys the hell out of it.

he is probably drunk most of the time.