Author Topic: dui supervised probation  (Read 3155 times)

jbeam111

• Getbig I
dui supervised probation
« on: December 11, 2009, 09:06:09 PM »
I'm on supervised probation for a dui offense. I'm currently stacking dbol deca and tess400. They drug test me once a month just wanted to know if anyone else has been through this and if it will even show up or not. Thanks for your responses

EKROCK

• Getbig II
Re: dui supervised probation
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 09:27:57 PM »
I was tested about a year  ago I was on gear and ephedrine and nothing came up  but could be different now

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2009, 03:25:00 AM »
They won't be looking for steroids unless it was a steroid related offense, just pot, heroin, alcohol,,coke, etc...

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2009, 05:53:02 AM »
I'm on supervised probation for a dui offense. I'm currently stacking dbol deca and tess400. They drug test me once a month just wanted to know if anyone else has been through this and if it will even show up or not. Thanks for your responses

Judging by your username may have been Jimmy who got you into this mess?  Same as with Jack or Johnny that stuff when you buy it should come with a bond card.  :D

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2009, 01:04:04 PM »

Sounds as if you have a problem. I have no sympathy for drunk drivers. Sorry, but I really hope you learned your lesson. Looking @ your username, I would guess you haven't!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2009, 05:16:50 PM »
Judging by your username may have been Jimmy who got you into this mess?  Same as with Jack or Johnny that stuff when you buy it should come with a bond card.  :D

;D

jbeam111

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2009, 09:01:42 AM »
Sorry didn't realize there were so many perfect people on this bored. My dui was 2 yrs ago and I haven't had a drink in 9 months.  How does it go he who is wihout sin let him cast the first stone.  I've already done my time and realize its a mistake but it happened.  I just had a question sorry to bother some of the perfect people in the world

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2009, 09:05:41 AM »
Sorry didn't realize there were so many perfect people on this bored. My dui was 2 yrs ago and I haven't had a drink in 9 months.  How does it go he who is wihout sin let him cast the first stone.  I've already done my time and realize its a mistake but it happened.  I just had a question sorry to bother some of the perfect people in the world

Relax man, they're probably just busting your balls a little.

jbeam111

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2009, 09:45:25 AM »
I know man things are stressfull just got out now doing 90 days house arrest. New to me never been on supervised probation 

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2009, 09:51:15 AM »
I know man things are stressfull just got out now doing 90 days house arrest. New to me never been on supervised probation 

Understandable.

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2009, 10:11:58 AM »

It is against the law for them to test you for steroids without your knowing ahead of time unless you have already been popped on a steroid related test.

You got popped for alcohol. They will test your urine for alcohol plus seven other illegal compounds, steroids not being one of them. That being said, while on probation and under house arrest, they can legally search your house or the house you reside in during said probation anytime they choose for any reason if they suspect you are not cooperating or they suspect you are under the influence.

As long as you are on the test, deca and dbal you will be OK providing they do not find it. If you were going to introduce any other compounds I would check first to make sure they do not illicit a false positive for amphetamines. Clenbuterol will sometimes spike this and then a normal place will send out for a GCMS test but since you are on probation they will probably just fuck you.

Hope this helps Mr. Beam...........

jbeam111

• Getbig I
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2009, 10:38:44 AM »
Thank u woul equpoise paraboln or winny spike it

4thAD

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2009, 11:12:52 AM »
Sorry didn't realize there were so many perfect people on this bored. My dui was 2 yrs ago and I haven't had a drink in 9 months.  How does it go he who is wihout sin let him cast the first stone.  I've already done my time and realize its a mistake but it happened.  I just had a question sorry to bother some of the perfect people in the world

I apologize Beam. I just have zero tolerance for drunk drivers. My older brother was hit by a drunk driver when he was 12 years old, and its something I will never forget. I also have a family of my own and I am very protective of them. I fucking commend you for being sober for the last 9 months, that is awesome. Lets put this behind us and train.

Big-O is correct. One point I wanted to touch on is in some states even when your on probation they will need a search clause to search your residence for any reason with no warrant. If you had a search clause, you would know it. Usually search clauses do not happen for DUI's. Normally for narcotic violations.

jbeam111

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2009, 11:39:00 AM »
No problem I understand my brother now is recovering from being hit by a drunk driver and he will never be the same so I've been there too and live it everyday apology accepted.

EKROCK

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2009, 12:35:35 AM »
most of the people that reply to your post are actually the cool people here there is some real  A holes  here 

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2009, 09:25:04 AM »
alot of us are cool bros, take with some salt.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2009, 09:33:16 AM »
I apologize Beam. I just have zero tolerance for drunk drivers. My older brother was hit by a drunk driver when he was 12 years old, and its something I will never forget. I also have a family of my own and I am very protective of them. I fucking commend you for being sober for the last 9 months, that is awesome. Lets put this behind us and train.

Big-O is correct. One point I wanted to touch on is in some states even when your on probation they will need a search clause to search your residence for any reason with no warrant. If you had a search clause, you would know it. Usually search clauses do not happen for DUI's. Normally for narcotic violations.

This is a pointless post but I start laughing when I read the above. At first I thought you said "command" & not "commend"... Guess I can't read so well.  :-\

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2009, 01:36:33 AM »
They don't test for steroids, only amphetamines, cocaine, marijuana, heroin, etc. also painkillers like oxycodone, oxycontin, vicodin, fentanyl.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2009, 02:27:17 AM »
What was that funky shit Michael jackson was taking so much of?

Propofol, Lorazepam, clonazepam, temazapam, Tamsulosin, trazadone, Midazolam,modafinil, Tinazedine, Vic and Perk, and...ambien?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2009, 10:27:03 PM »
What was that funky shit Michael jackson was taking so much of?

Propofol, Lorazepam, clonazepam, temazapam, Tamsulosin, trazadone, Midazolam,modafinil, Tinazedine, Vic and Perk, and...ambien?

Man if that doesn't shut down and stop your heart, nothing will..

gdub1979

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2009, 11:23:34 AM »
Jbeam, you ought to be ashamed of yourself!!!  Drinking and driving?  Are you kidding me?  I hope you get the wrong advice forever!!!!  Dont come back to this board.  We have ZERO tolerance for drunk drivers! 

Naw, I'm just playin. ;D  I got a dui too, man.  It sucks.  I'm doing the dui class right now, and they don't test for steroids.  You'll be aight.  Don't even trip.

4thAD

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2009, 12:01:38 PM »
Jbeam, you ought to be ashamed of yourself!!!  Drinking and driving?  Are you kidding me?  I hope you get the wrong advice forever!!!!  Dont come back to this board.  We have ZERO tolerance for drunk drivers! 

Naw, I'm just playin. ;D  I got a dui too, man.  It sucks.  I'm doing the dui class right now, and they don't test for steroids.  You'll be aight.  Don't even trip.

I was like what? I almost deleted your post LOL!