Author Topic: Is Obama Really Preparing For Civil War?  (Read 1700 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Is Obama Really Preparing For Civil War?
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2009, 10:34:32 PM »
Do you know what a fucking RN does?  Well let me fucking give you realistic glimpse into what I do as a nurse.  I work on a stroke unit.  You know what a fucking stroke is?  You know what it's like to be a 50-80 year old perfectly independent person living at home with your wife or husband and one night you wake up to go to the bathroom and half way there you collapse and can't move your entire right side nor can your wife/husband understand what you're saying because you are slurring your speech.  Ambulance comes, ER doctor and admitting doctor assess you, write orders and admit you into the hospital.  Meanwhile, your family is worried and have no clue what happened or what awaits you in the next few weeks to few months.  Doctor tells you that the MRI showed you had a middle cerebral artery stroke.  You still can't talk, you're in a diaper, and you even lost your swallowing ability.  

You know how many people have strokes? You know how destructive and life altering strokes can be?  You know who's at the bedside 24 hours a day answering call lights when a stroke patient is in pain, respiratory distress, shitting themselves, feeding them, putting in NG tubes, hooking up heparin drips, monitoring their vital signs, starting IVs, making sure they are clean and dry and don't develop bed sores and infections?  You think you know fuck all about what I do and you dont.  I guarantee your ignorant ass that you won't escape life without having some sort of chronic health problem and even I god hope you never have to suffer any sort of traumatic health problem like a stroke, brain injury, heart attack, cancer or what not.  I wouldn't wish that shit on my worst enemy.  You know what it's like seeing a grown man wallowing in his own shit waiting to die?  You know what it's like seeing a couple that's been married for 50 years walking into a room talking to their husband or wife and realizing that the person they love doesn't even recognize them anymore?  You have no clue what I see and what I deal with but more importantly you have NO CLUE WHAT THE FUCK AWAITS YOU IF YOU ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO MAKE IT INTO OLD AGE!  

Ur self importance is awe inspiring and ur meltdown perdictable. So like I said...go clean out that bed pan.
L

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2009, 11:29:12 PM »
Is this like the bombing Saturn post? I mean the bombing that already happened?  ;D

Yeah the bombing of Saturn post and the potential for Civil War in america post are exactly the same...now here drink your Kool Aid.
C

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2009, 08:16:55 AM »
Yeah the bombing of Saturn post and the potential for Civil War in america post are exactly the same...now here drink your Kool Aid.

Why so serious?

:-*

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2009, 06:06:13 AM »
This guy was talking about this last night on the radio.