Author Topic: 1st cycle  (Read 2841 times)

1stTimeDarkside

• Getbig I
1st cycle
« on: December 13, 2009, 06:09:57 AM »
Hi ya all,
I've been reading these boards for the last 4-5 years, didn't register though...but having decided to do my first cycle, I think the time has come to hear your suggestions.

My stats: I'm 31, 5'8'', been training for the last 10 years (4 times a week + 3 times cardio). I eat clean year round (a cheat meal from time to time, usually on Sundays). I'm your typical hard gainer, but went up from 115 pounds to 187 pounds (I'm at 9% bf year round).

My goal: add quality muscle. What I mean by that is that what's really important to me is the quantity of muscle I can retain after the cycle, because I don't want to go crazy on AAS cycles; ideally, I'd like to do 2-3 cycles max to reach my goal, that is adding 8-10 pounds of quality muscle which I could retain when I'm not on anymore.

My concerns: I guess like most of you guys: acne, gyno, f*****g up your libido.

I've done a lot of reading and learned many things on this board, so I know most people on here are gonna disagree with what I came up with, cause it doesn't involve Test: Primo with HGH. Why? Because it looks like it's the safer AAS out there (lack of conversion to estrogen and DHT if I'm not mistaken). Many friends of mine have run it with great results and little or no sides. Taken, they didn't "balloon" like when they were on Test, but they made solid lean gains. What do you guys think about it? I'm opened to your suggestions, this is a work in progress, so your input is welcomed.

Primo 10 weeks 400 mg-600 mg
HGH
Nolva, clomid, HCG for PCT?

Thank you in advance for your time!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: 1st cycle
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 08:20:29 AM »
HGH first time around...?

I understand your concerns with avoiding test but to be honest you never touched anything AAS related before so you've got no idea how you'll react to it. Everyone "suffers" from different sides - some lose their hair, some don't, some get gyno, some don't, some bounce back quick, some don't, etc... Honestly, just because you're going with a "safer" steroid doesn't mean there's risks - everything has a price bro.

If I were you I'd just run straight test & see how your body reacts. & remember bloating & such can be controlled with diet & AI's.

1stTimeDarkside

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 12:17:33 PM »
Thanks for the reply; the thing is I'll get the "stuff" from one of my best friends who's an huge bodybuilder. He insists Primo would be a wise move to avoid having the problems he has had after taking Test. The HGH would be to benefit from its thermogenic effect. I'll read further to make my choice.
Still, from your experience, do you think I could benefit from taking Primo and running it at 400 mg/week in the first weeks and at 600 mg/week later on? From what I've read on this board, most people say you don't get enormous gains, but solid ones and that you can retain, which is basically my main goal. What do you think guys?

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2009, 01:13:01 PM »
Thanks for the reply; the thing is I'll get the "stuff" from one of my best friends who's an huge bodybuilder. He insists Primo would be a wise move to avoid having the problems he has had after taking Test. The HGH would be to benefit from its thermogenic effect. I'll read further to make my choice.
Still, from your experience, do you think I could benefit from taking Primo and running it at 400 mg/week in the first weeks and at 600 mg/week later on? From what I've read on this board, most people say you don't get enormous gains, but solid ones and that you can retain, which is basically my main goal. What do you think guys?

HGH must be run for at least 6 months to see any "gains.

Primo must be ran at least 12 weeks, maybe longer to see the full effects of the drug. I would still have Test as a Base as for any cycle.

Depending upon if it's UGL Primo you might need more than 600 mg Plus per week. Primo is $$$$$$ though  to be run right

jbeam111

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2009, 01:36:09 PM »
Primo is defintly the safest if u wanted to stay away from tes may consider running it with tren. I run tes 275 with most all cycles. 1 of my best was test 275 deca and tren hardly any sides but I took 1 cc tes a week for 10 weeks after ended cycle need hcg too afterward but these are quality gains that won't leave I have run it a couple times no hair lose or anything. Every time only added bout 7lbs water and body fat was lost. If u don't consider the tes I would say primo tren maybe eq for 12 weeks. The only problem I see with what your wanting and where your body fat is. I just don't think you will be happy with these combos because all are more or less cutters. Reserch tren deca and tes 275 or tess e together I know this will work especially if u follow the cycle with 10weeks 1cc tes and hcg   

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2009, 03:13:52 PM »
Tren AND Deca

Great Suggestion  ::)  ::)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2009, 11:44:39 AM »
J beam...why do you keep advising tren to newbys...if he's worried about the side effects of test why are you goin to advise him to take something with wayyyy more side effects

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2009, 01:57:24 AM »
I have never run any cycle before, but I have been doing research for almost 4 years now and I came out if I ever decide to take AAS I will first try Anavar alone for 8-10 at 40g a day  weeks as for 1st cycle.

If I like it, I am gonna go next for my 2nd cycle with primo 400g a week + Anavar  20-40g a day for 8-10 weeks.

I would never think of using HGH especially for my first cycle.

I am natty for almost 5 years now and I am just waiting for two more years to turn 25 and then decide about AAS usage.
Corvette Lover

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2009, 06:54:12 AM »
Hi ya all,
I've been reading these boards for the last 4-5 years, didn't register though...but having decided to do my first cycle, I think the time has come to hear your suggestions.

My stats: I'm 31, 5'8'', been training for the last 10 years (4 times a week + 3 times cardio). I eat clean year round (a cheat meal from time to time, usually on Sundays). I'm your typical hard gainer, but went up from 115 pounds to 187 pounds (I'm at 9% bf year round).

My goal: add quality muscle. What I mean by that is that what's really important to me is the quantity of muscle I can retain after the cycle, because I don't want to go crazy on AAS cycles; ideally, I'd like to do 2-3 cycles max to reach my goal, that is adding 8-10 pounds of quality muscle which I could retain when I'm not on anymore.

My concerns: I guess like most of you guys: acne, gyno, f*****g up your libido.

I've done a lot of reading and learned many things on this board, so I know most people on here are gonna disagree with what I came up with, cause it doesn't involve Test: Primo with HGH. Why? Because it looks like it's the safer AAS out there (lack of conversion to estrogen and DHT if I'm not mistaken). Many friends of mine have run it with great results and little or no sides. Taken, they didn't "balloon" like when they were on Test, but they made solid lean gains. What do you guys think about it? I'm opened to your suggestions, this is a work in progress, so your input is welcomed.

Primo 10 weeks 400 mg-600 mg
HGH
Nolva, clomid, HCG for PCT?

Thank you in advance for your time!

The gains you make from gear are directly proportional with the androgenic/anabolic quality's of the drug.  Meaning the "harsher" compounds are going to give bigger results.  The cycle you have laid out is very cautious and will give a boost if the drugs are real and taken properly.  But for the money a Test cycle would be a much better choice.  Primo(often faked) and HGH both some of the most expensive gears.  Personally as Rimbaud suggested a cycle of 500mg test Enthenate would be the best choice considering everything.  You will need to see how your body reacts to the most basic of steroids and this is where you start.  I would use 500mg for 16 weeks and follow with a solid PCT and see how that goes.

I see you have done some research and that is very good.  The part though that I feel you are off on though is the part where you say:

Steroid cycles will not permanently give you bigger muscles, big reason many don't ever wanna stop using them.  During the time you take them or are under the effect of them, you will be bigger and stronger but after you stop you WILL inevitably return to where you normally are.  If you do stay bigger that is because you may now be eating and training bigger and keeping at that for long after you stop the juice.  Many get fatter on cycles and don't drop that post cycle so they think they have grown from the cycle and have "kept the gains" LOL they kept the fat that's for sure.  Fat sticks around real easy, muscle....not so much.

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2009, 07:00:28 AM »
can one of the mods chime in And tell this prick to stop recommending tren to first time users someone is gonna take his advice And Fuck them selves up

4thAD

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2009, 08:07:16 AM »
can one of the mods chime in And tell this prick to stop recommending tren to first time users someone is gonna take his advice And Fuck them selves up

Tren is not a good first time drug to run. Tren can be extremely harsh for some people. First time cycle should be test only 500mg ew. If you insist add some dbol to the mix to kick off the run.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2009, 08:13:18 AM »
Tren is not a good first time drug to run. Tren can be extremely harsh for some people. First time cycle should be test only 500mg ew. If you insist add some dbol to the mix to kick off the run.

Agree 100%.

1stTimeDarksideII

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2010, 01:38:13 AM »
Thanks for the input guys; sorry, had a problem with my account, had to create another one and it took forever to be activated.
Anyway, here's how I plan to do my cycle:
week 1-2: 400mg Primobolan by British Dragon (100mg/100 ml, two shots per week)
week 3-12: 600mg Primo (maybe up to 800mg depending on the results)
week 14-16: 50 mg Clomid per day

Does it looks ok for you guys?

Thanks, very appreciated.

1stTimeDarksideII

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2010, 07:31:12 AM »
Bump. Can someone help me with my PCT. I understand you have to wait two weeks after your last shot of Primo to begin it. Is 3 weeks of Clomid enough? Should I take 50 mg per day of Clomid or is 30 mg/day usually going to do the trick?

Thanks guys.

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2010, 11:27:26 AM »
flintstones that Is the most ignorant statement i've ever heard And if you believe It your a Fuckin moron aas usage can be but shouldn't really be used before age 20 Atleast nothing that'l shut you down....if you wanna look good while your on you gotta get in your natural training if you wanna be a bb its Alot of hard work not just mega dosing an relying solely on the drugs....now i wouldn't wait until i'm 25 to get on but you Shouldn't bash him for that he's just being smart About taking care of his body And actually Workin for his mass instead of relying so much on drugs

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2010, 11:35:08 AM »
Hey flinstone boy...why don't you go post on another forum is your going to treat members like that...building a natural foundation is extremely importand and you should juice until youv built some sort of foundation

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2010, 11:50:28 AM »
i know 4th said were supposed to be cleaning this board up but god dam some ppl just Piss me off like flintstone do you realize what you were sayin? your saying Fuck natural training Jus get sauced up....you Obviousl Don.'t realize the responsibility of passing on information an giving advice some newb could believe the bullShit your saying an Fuck then selves up.....you need a lot more experience And Alot more hours researching before you start giving out advice....moron

4thAD

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2010, 04:27:29 PM »
The rest of GB you guys can do what ever the mods allow. This board covers some serious topics, and we will keep it somewhat clean and respectful in here. We can bust each others balls and what not, but if somebody has some wrong info, or somebody dis agrees with what somebody is saying, lets educate that person. Lets not cut them down, and act like adolescents.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2010, 04:47:28 PM »
Primo only, thats a great first cycle. British Dragon nevertheless  ::)

1stTimeDarksideII

• Getbig I
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2010, 10:28:04 PM »
Captain Insano, is BD's Primo usually fake? I know Schering's one is usually the only one u can trust nowadays, but I went on the BD homepage and they are producing it again, plus I know I can trust the guy who's selling it to me as he's the main provider and best buddy of one of my best friends.
Regarding Primo as my first cycle choice, I already explained that I know I'm going to have to much side effects from Test (I'm acne proned for example) and I can still benefit from Primo, even if more mild, without too much of those sides (acne) when at all (no gyno with Primo).
I'll take it from there and of course if I'm very dissapointed with this cycle, I'll have to go the Test way, but why risk the sides if I'm happy with my Primo cycle?
Could someone please help me with my PCT? Clomid 30mg/day or more?
Thanks for your input guys.