Author Topic: Stretch mark  (Read 873 times)

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
Stretch mark
« on: December 13, 2009, 10:13:45 AM »
Hi all,

I'd like to know if High blood pressure with bodybuilding would improve stretch mark. I have Hugh stretch mark and I tried everything and recently my endocrinologist find that I have really high blood pressure so she put me on medication right away. And I thought maybe my stretch mark can come from my High blood pressure combine of course with bodybuilding.

Another thing, do you think niacin can help stretch mark ? I already try Vit E and stuff like that but I was wondering maybe niacin can help.

I also find a new treatment when I was surfing over the internet, it's call "Carboxyl Therapy" maybe in english it's another word.

The therapy consist of injecting CO2 in to the stretch mark to help the blood to circulate.

Thanks (hope my english is ok)
 ;)
J

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Stretch mark
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 10:15:40 AM »
Consider it a battle scar bro. I'm not an expert but high blood pressure should have nothing to do with stretch marks. They make some creams & such but in my opinion you should just live with them.

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 11:18:01 AM »
Strivectin works, but is expensive. Increase your water and fish oil intake, and it will help prevent stretch marks.

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2009, 12:03:20 PM »
Apply creams every time you get out of the shower - also lose body fat
Do Work.