Author Topic: TELL ME  (Read 456 times)

jimijimi

• Getbig III
TELL ME
« on: December 13, 2009, 10:36:52 AM »
You Obama fans or followers of the left do you really feel this new
goverment has done a good job ? Please show or tell me how he
has done one damm good thing for this country. You can't
The Obama administration is the worst i have seen in a long time.
1)Free health care lol.  nothing is free idots.
2)Forecloserers still higher than ever
3)Unemploment over %10
4)More people lossing jobs each month
5)Remember Bush is gone a year now and the obama change is a joke
just like Nancy P is a Waco and the rest of you Al Gore's here.
Global Warming lol  such bullshit they make you believe, I think it's cold up north
Our plantnet changes every few hundred or thousands of years, It's nature people

Watch Glen Beck for a week, or study the real history of the use to be great country of ours. Fox Rules and they tell it like it is.
Or you can keep listening to the Nancy P news stations.  ;

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: TELL ME
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 10:51:59 AM »
obama = fail
________________________ ________________________ ________________

Geothermal Project in California (backed by Obama DoE) Is Shut Down
New York Times ^ | December 11, 2009 | James Glanz

Posted on Saturday, December 12, 2009 4:11:29 PM by reaganaut1

The company in charge of a California project to extract vast amounts of renewable energy from deep, hot bedrock has removed its drill rig and informed federal officials that the government project will be abandoned.

The project by the company, AltaRock Energy, was the Obama administration’s first major test of geothermal energy as a significant alternative to fossil fuels and the project was being financed with federal Department of Energy money at a site about 100 miles north of San Francisco called the Geysers.

But on Friday, the Energy Department said that AltaRock had given notice this week that “it will not be continuing work at the Geysers” as part of the agency’s geothermal development program.

The project’s apparent collapse comes a day after Swiss government officials permanently shut down a similar project in Basel, because of the damaging earthquakes it produced in 2006 and 2007. Taken together, the two setbacks could change the direction of the Obama administration’s geothermal program, which had raised hopes that the earth’s bedrock could be quickly tapped as a clean and almost limitless energy source.

The Energy Department referred other questions about the project’s shutdown to AltaRock, a startup company based in Seattle. Reached by telephone, the company’s chief operations officer, James T. Turner, confirmed that the rig had been removed but said he had not been informed of the notice that the company had given the government. Two other senior company officials did not respond to requests for comment [...]

Geothermal enthusiasts asserted that drilling miles into hard rock, as required by the technique, could be done quickly and economically with small improvements in existing methods, Professor Schrag said. “What we’ve discovered is that it’s harder to make those improvements than some people believed,” he added.

(Excerpt) Read more at nytimes.com ...

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 11:05:14 AM »
I think his handling of the Somali pirates was great.  His handling of Afghanistan is fair.  And, I would like to see healthcare reform, but I'm not too big on the public option.  I think it may be safe to say though, that the public option has died in the Senate.

Oh, and the rollback of NSPS.  I think that was a good thing.

Economy, fail.  Environment, fail.  Leadership, fail.  Promoting the US instead of bashing it, fail.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2009, 02:33:11 PM »
I don't need the goverment telling me or chosing my health care
and don't think he gave orders on what to do about the pirrates
and it took him along time to agree on sending more troops in
so our boys can get the job done, also under his plan it would take a year and a half to send 30.000 more troops in. and they say they want to pull out by 2011
makes no since. You dont put half your football team in and expect to win do you?
No you put the whole damm team in and get the job done. You would think hes running the greatest country and should be able to figure that out on his own
months ago. Lets face it he is not ready for a job as President of the USA.
It's a pwer trip.
And he should have never excepted the Nobel peace prize.
What peace has he created it's a joke and most people are seeing this now but they were lied to about the change. He's at 46% approval rating and that's the lowest of any President of all time

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2009, 03:08:03 PM »
Well, I'm not a fan of Obama, but he did give the order to cap the pirates, the troop surge is expected over the next few months not a year and a half, I think healthcare reform is vital, and I don't have a clue what the Nobel Peace Prize has to do with the question you posed.

Unless you're just raging which is understandable seeing as how he didn't actually earn it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2009, 06:47:22 PM »
Well, I'm not a fan of Obama, but he did give the order to cap the pirates, the troop surge is expected over the next few months not a year and a half, I think healthcare reform is vital, and I don't have a clue what the Nobel Peace Prize has to do with the question you posed.

Unless you're just raging which is understandable seeing as how he didn't actually earn it.

HCR is not happening.  Maybe they will get something to save face,  but so far every proposal has been DOA since Obama put those two fools in charge of it.