Author Topic: Top Obama Economic Advisers Give Mixed Messages on Recession  (Read 844 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Top Obama Economic Advisers Give Mixed Messages on Recession
« on: December 13, 2009, 08:40:54 PM »
These people have no clue what the fak is going on. One person says one thing the other person totally comes with a completely opposite answer. If you want a real good laugh watch Chrisitna's full video interview on Meet the Press, listening to her talk in circles makes for amusing TV.

Scumbag Lawrence Summers says that "Everybody agrees that the recession is over"

Christina D. Romer, head of the president's Council of Economic Advisers, "'Of Course' Recession Isn't Over"

her full interview: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/34403589#34403589

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Top Obama Economic Advisers Give Mixed Messages on Recession
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 08:55:39 PM »
"Everybody agrees that the recession is over" "

hahahahahahah that's awesome.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 09:19:48 PM »
"Everybody agrees that the recession is over" "

hahahahahahah that's awesome.

Is it really a surprise that's its coming from this con artist?

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2009, 10:13:48 PM »
Well, to be fair, the recession IS pretty much over......after it lasted for TWO YEARS!!!! And also to be fair, defining when a recession starts and ends is not an exact science. Some economists beleive that the downturn in 2001 cant even be considered a recession. But the problem is that it is going to take a long time to get these jobs back. Either way the prospects dont look good for the Democrats.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 06:10:32 AM »
it is far from over, the government printed an extra 1.8 trillion in currency, we havent even began to feel the effects of that yet, we are about to have to start paying back owed debt , the deficit is sky high and climbing, and u.e is still climbing,  the housing market is in shambles unless you are in the 1% of the rich class, middle class families are losing jobs faster and u.e polls can keep up with it.  anyone who truely thinks its over nedds to get out from in front of the t.v. and drive around and see all the businesses being shut down everyday

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2009, 06:14:11 AM »
it is far from over, the government printed an extra 1.8 trillion in currency, we havent even began to feel the effects of that yet, we are about to have to start paying back owed debt , the deficit is sky high and climbing, and u.e is still climbing,  the housing market is in shambles unless you are in the 1% of the rich class, middle class families are losing jobs faster and u.e polls can keep up with it.  anyone who truely thinks its over nedds to get out from in front of the t.v. and drive around and see all the businesses being shut down everyday

Everything I have read says that in February 2010 we are probably facing the UE going to 10.5% since the numbers get revised and many companies will close after Xmas. 

Also, Beck, the NYT, and a few others have been discussing the reset on a lot of debts and the chaos that will cause. 

Couple that with massive tax increases on the horizon, and it is hard for me to see how anyone thinks we are anywhere near the end of this.   

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2009, 06:38:11 AM »
I watched her yesterday and I watched congressman Markey.For the life of me I cant understand how the United States of America has two absolute morons like this constructing and passing laws for us to follow.Markey sounds dam near retarded.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2009, 06:40:21 AM »
I watched her yesterday and I watched congressman Markey.For the life of me I cant understand how the United States of America has two absolute morons like this constructing and passing laws for us to follow.Markey sounds dam near retarded.

Notice how none of these people discussed a huge carbon trading market that his bill creates that will create another sub-prime disaster that the taxpayer will be on the hook for? 

I hate these libs more as every day passes.  That appearance by Malarky was terrible.