Author Topic: DNP in packets? Can't be legit  (Read 1146 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
DNP in packets? Can't be legit
« on: December 14, 2009, 02:03:13 PM »
a dude sells a DNP cocktail (DNP plus some other shit mixed in) in aluminum packets. He says to just mix it in juice and drink.  From what I read about the sublimation process of DNP is that once I open that packet and pour it into a glass that the shit will start staining everything yellow.
Can this cat be selling legit DNP if this is the method they recommend you use?

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
Re: DNP in packets? Can't be legit
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 03:19:08 PM »
Force him to drink it while you watch. If he refuses, pour that toxic bug-killing shit down his throat.....pour a lot and watch him get cooked from the inside out. That'll teach the loser to peddle poisonous crap to stupid wanna-be bodybuilders.

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 06:50:46 PM »
Force him to drink it while you watch. If he refuses, pour that toxic bug-killing shit down his throat.....pour a lot and watch him get cooked from the inside out. That'll teach the loser to peddle poisonous crap to stupid wanna-be bodybuilders.

::) oh brother!

This DNP sounds familiar, PM me the source and I will tell you if he is legit or not. Does he claim it is crystal DNP?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 07:53:39 AM »
::) oh brother!

This DNP sounds familiar, PM me the source and I will tell you if he is legit or not. Does he claim it is crystal DNP?

PM sent

erokyrwrld

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 08:19:17 AM »
IP has been selling DNP packets that contain 150mg DNP plus a host of antioxidants and other minerals.  From what I've heard, its underdosed and pretty expensive.