Author Topic: Layne Deadlifts 700  (Read 8664 times)

spinnis

Re: Layne Deadlifts 700
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2009, 06:19:05 PM »
Of course you would. It's not like you'll ever get that strong, whether you'd want to or not.  :D

thats for sure lol.

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2009, 06:41:35 PM »
wow very impressive. smart guy too

sooooo you guys fucking or what?

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2009, 06:44:31 PM »
sooooo you guys fucking or what?

no he is a smart guy and the lift was impressive.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2009, 07:09:00 PM »
How much does a suit help when DLing?  I can't imagine it makes much of a difference.

Doug_Hepburn

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2009, 07:12:35 PM »
How much does a suit help when DLing?  I can't imagine it makes much of a difference.

You get more from a suit if you DL sumo...conventional not a whole lot.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2009, 07:16:38 PM »
his hair doesn't impress me

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2009, 01:05:24 AM »
Happy birthday Layne!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2009, 01:21:00 AM »
Damn good lift. Props to Layne.
HAHA, RON.....

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2009, 03:33:23 AM »
It isn't for sure, Swede.  Atleast, it wouldn't be if you weren't mentally weak, already defeating yourself, rather than being prepared to deadlift hard, every week to see what happens.  If you've been to a strength meet before, you'll know that some very unassuming guys walk up and pull big numbers every time.  Very few of them look like bodybuilders or are genetic freaks, they're just hard trainers. 

So few guys involved with bodybuilding have the fortitude to stick lifts like that.  That's what makes that impressive.  What is particularly lame is how few guys actually know that they could get far themselves, if they tried.

I don't believe for a second that there are many guys who read this, who couldn't pull way bigger if they gave it their all for a while.  Most strength competitions aren't elite by genetics, they're elite by who has the guts. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2009, 04:07:18 AM »
It isn't for sure, Swede.  Atleast, it wouldn't be if you weren't mentally weak, already defeating yourself, rather than being prepared to deadlift hard, every week to see what happens.  If you've been to a strength meet before, you'll know that some very unassuming guys walk up and pull big numbers every time.  Very few of them look like bodybuilders or are genetic freaks, they're just hard trainers. 

So few guys involved with bodybuilding have the fortitude to stick lifts like that.  That's what makes that impressive.  What is particularly lame is how few guys actually know that they could get far themselves, if they tried.

I don't believe for a second that there are many guys who read this, who couldn't pull way bigger if they gave it their all for a while.  Most strength competitions aren't elite by genetics, they're elite by who has the guts. 

You're right of course. Most anyone could get real strong but very few could, or would want to do what it takes to really see what is possible. It has little or nothing to do with drugs either. It's about training like a man possessed for 5 years to add another 10lbs to your deadlift.

Swede is the type of guy who'll only go to the gym if he has some test prop and dbol in his system and even then he can't stay consistent. And this is before he can even rep 2 plates on the bench. To maximize your strength genetics you need to love training for its own sake, not just do it because you want to look a certain way. My impression of Swede from this board is that he's just not interested in training enough, it's just not that important to him. Nothing wrong with that though.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2009, 05:28:00 AM »
You're right of course. Most anyone could get real strong but very few could, or would want to do what it takes to really see what is possible. It has little or nothing to do with drugs either. It's about training like a man possessed for 5 years to add another 10lbs to your deadlift.

Swede is the type of guy who'll only go to the gym if he has some test prop and dbol in his system and even then he can't stay consistent. And this is before he can even rep 2 plates on the bench. To maximize your strength genetics you need to love training for its own sake, not just do it because you want to look a certain way. My impression of Swede from this board is that he's just not interested in training enough, it's just not that important to him. Nothing wrong with that though.

I agree.  And I've probably harped on Layne more than anyone but natural or not he's a very dedicated lifter and has worked hard to get to where he is regarding the weight he's pulling.  He's smart too.  Gave up the silly bodybuilding shit which he obviously didn't have the genetics for without huge amounts of drugs and switched over to powerlifting.  There is no way he was natural when he was bodybuilding and I don't think he is 100% natural now.  But that doesn't detract from his strength  and work ethic. 

On another note, what's with all the antics and shit before pulling?  Just go up to the weight and lift the fucking thing.  The whole praise be to god, get crunk shit is silly. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2009, 05:30:33 AM »
I agree.  And I've probably harped on Layne more than anyone but natural or not he's a very dedicated lifter and has worked hard to get to where he is regarding the weight he's pulling.  He's smart too.  Gave up the silly bodybuilding shit which he obviously didn't have the genetics for without huge amounts of drugs and switched over to powerlifting.  There is no way he was natural when he was bodybuilding and I don't think he is 100% natural now.  But that doesn't detract from his strength  and work ethic. 

On another note, what's with all the antics and shit before pulling?  Just go up to the weight and lift the fucking thing.  The whole praise be to god, get crunk shit is silly. 

1) Layne hasnt given up bodybuilding....

2) He's natural/drugfree...always has been.

3) Your jealousy is epic

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2009, 05:44:34 AM »
1) Layne hasnt given up bodybuilding....

2) He's natural/drugfree...always has been.

3) Your jealousy is epic

Dude shut the fuck up you retard.  Are you fucking gay?  Always popping up in these Norton threads.  We all know you jack off to Layne's picture good for you.  Now get lost twink. 

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2009, 06:04:01 AM »

well ofcourse you would think Layne isn't natural when you didn't break 405 yourself without drugs lol. that's why 700 for a natural is out of your world unimaginable

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2009, 06:07:50 AM »

Dude shut the fuck up you retard.  Are you fucking gay?  Always popping up in these Norton threads.  We all know you jack off to Layne's picture good for you.  Now get lost twink. 

P.S.  Layne is still natural and..well....MAXX's comment x2 ;D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2009, 06:09:44 AM »
well ofcourse you would think Layne isn't natural when you didn't break 405 yourself without drugs lol. that's why 700 for a natural is out of your world unimaginable

He didn't?? LMAO!
from incomplete data

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2009, 06:22:05 AM »
I can believe he is natural, I have done 660 in deadlift pretty easy as a natty (with suit)! And I see guys everyday (not everyday but sometimes) who got better potential like me.

spinnis

« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2009, 06:34:52 AM »
It isn't for sure, Swede.  Atleast, it wouldn't be if you weren't mentally weak, already defeating yourself, rather than being prepared to deadlift hard, every week to see what happens.  If you've been to a strength meet before, you'll know that some very unassuming guys walk up and pull big numbers every time.  Very few of them look like bodybuilders or are genetic freaks, they're just hard trainers.  

Deadlifts just doesn't feel good for me, I have a pretty arched back 24/7 so its Impossible for me to keep it straight, so to go super heavy feels horrible, ive done 160kg though (which isn't alot but I weighed maby 69kg at the time), and I dont think im even going higher then that, I get good results from other back exersizes also so =)

spinnis

« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2009, 06:38:25 AM »
My impression of Swede from this board is that he's just not interested in training enough, it's just not that important to him. Nothing wrong with that though.

never said I love training so you're right, I love the part right After training and I love getting results.

When I do enter the gym I always push myself 100% , always everything or nothing :)

and right now Im getting back to the "everything" part of it. Trying to keep it serious again which is one of my main issues.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2009, 07:59:27 AM »
I would rather have a max dead of 250 pounds and look great then 700 and look like layne.

Insane strenght though.

I gotta ask you something.  You put down and critizize alot of people.  Other than having a high post count on Getbig, taking blurry photos of just your shoulders, having a bed and TV what do you do.  You talk like you have competed and blew everyone away so bad in bodybuilding and powerlifting that you got bored and quit because no one can beat you at anything.  Can you list the competitions you have won and the official lifts you have.  You have to be one of the most accomplished teenagers in Europe.  Be proud of yourself and brag a little.  Tell everyone how strong you are and shows you have won.  Thanks, I have always admired people like you who have accomplished so much with their bodies and are true athletes.
No Worries 4 me

spinnis

« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2009, 08:02:30 AM »
I gotta ask you something.  You put down and critizize alot of people.  Other than having a high post count on Getbig, taking blurry photos of just your shoulders, having a bed and TV what do you do.  You talk like you have competed and blew everyone away so bad in bodybuilding and powerlifting that you got bored and quit because no one can beat you at anything.  Can you list the competitions you have won and the official lifts you have.  You have to be one of the most accomplished teenagers in Europe.  Be proud of yourself and brag a little.  Tell everyone how strong you are and shows you have won.  Thanks, I have always admired people like you who have accomplished so much with their bodies and are true athletes.

I never claimed to be better then anyway you fat fuck (I think I might look better then layune right now though). Ive given layne his props also. So dont get a heartattack thinking about me.

I wouldnt trade my life with yours though, thats FOR SURE lol.

now go and steal some more peoples money "keith"

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2009, 08:02:55 AM »
fuck me - the guy is so friggen strong - I manage barely 8 20kg plates in total and I nearly break my back - this is insane.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2009, 08:03:46 AM »
I never claimed to be better then anyway you fat fuck (I think I might look better then layune right now though). Ive given layne his props also. So dont get a heartattack thinking about me.

hahaha :D

Heil Swede how's it going?

spinnis

« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2009, 08:05:03 AM »
hahaha :D

Heil Swede how's it going?

its good, Im starting to feel sick again though =(, hopefully its ok by tomorrow!

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2009, 08:13:38 AM »

Of course you wouldn't.  You live like a king and have accomplished so many things. ::) ::)  I would love to have your life. ::)  It sounds like you are living the dream. ;D ;D  A smart-ass kid with nothing going for him.  You got it made man, keep it up.  The world needs more over-achievers like you ;D ::) ::)
No Worries 4 me