Author Topic: 100 Reasons Why Climate Change Is NOT MAN-MADE  (Read 2053 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: 100 Reasons Why Climate Change Is NOT MAN-MADE
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2009, 01:50:28 AM »
I think there is some climate change.

And that it's man made.

Since the 80's, a nearby lake is covered with ice 20 days less per year on average.

Those of us who live in fairly cold areas won't mind so much - at first.

But why not listen to what those who live in the most critical areas says.

In short: The nature will react to human pollution.

Regardless how much you want to try to argue.

Winning an argument about the climate change is pointless if the climate keeps changing due to man pollution.

As empty as paradise

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2009, 05:16:31 AM »
I think there is some climate change.

And that it's man made.

Since the 80's, a nearby lake is covered with ice 20 days less per year on average.

Those of us who live in fairly cold areas won't mind so much - at first.

But why not listen to what those who live in the most critical areas says.

In short: The nature will react to human pollution.

Regardless how much you want to try to argue.

Winning an argument about the climate change is pointless if the climate keeps changing due to man pollution.

Hedge:

How any why did the last Ice Age end?   

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2009, 05:57:39 AM »
The Sun goes through cycles as well, large amount of solar activity, obviously have an effect on earth's temperatures. I believe a cycle of large solar activity ended recently, an low and behold the earth isn't getting warmer.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2009, 12:47:56 PM »
No one can sight any research that concludes humans contribute to global climate change in any way?  ???
S

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2009, 12:54:05 PM »
No one can sight any research that concludes humans contribute to global climate change in any way?  ???
What's the problem, no access to Google?
As empty as paradise

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2009, 01:29:04 PM »
What's the problem, no access to Google?

Yeah, I've looked. 

There are many opinions on google, but no one has any concrete proof that humans can have an effect on global climate.  Maybe I'm missing it?  ???
S

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2009, 01:31:12 PM »
Yeah, I've looked. 

There are many opinions on google, but no one has any concrete proof that humans can have an effect on global climate.  Maybe I'm missing it?  ???

You are not missing anything RPF!

The fact is that what you are looking for does not exist.   

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2009, 02:05:55 PM »
I have said this many times but will say it again.  Do not rely on internet sources go out and talk to professors, subscribe for scientific journals that publish these studies etc, etc.  You can not seriously rely on google or a right or left wing leaning person for your information.  Try the magazine skeptic and order a back issue of their climate change issue.

As for this article, it's not worth a grain of salt.  It's typical 'we can only nit pick here and there to prove our theory without have any real evidence besides these things we refute'  Also without any citation on the study he is refuting or quoting.  Context much?

Abandon every hope...

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2009, 03:00:44 PM »
I have said this many times but will say it again.  Do not rely on internet sources go out and talk to professors, subscribe for scientific journals that publish these studies etc, etc.  You can not seriously rely on google or a right or left wing leaning person for your information.  Try the magazine skeptic and order a back issue of their climate change issue.

As for this article, it's not worth a grain of salt.  It's typical 'we can only nit pick here and there to prove our theory without have any real evidence besides these things we refute'  Also without any citation on the study he is refuting or quoting.  Context much?

So there is proof that humans are effecting global climate change, but no one has taken the time to upload any of it to the internet?

Oh...

S

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2009, 03:11:24 PM »
So there is proof that humans are effecting global climate change, but no one has taken the time to upload any of it to the internet?

Oh...

I'm sure there is plenty on the internet but googling 'climate change' probably isn't going to find it.  If you use simple means to search you will get simple results.  but hey it's all for a simple mind no?  :-*
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2009, 03:12:51 PM »
I'm sure there is plenty on the internet but googling 'climate change' probably isn't going to find it.  If you use simple means to search you will get simple results.  but hey it's all for a simple mind no?  :-*

If it was so clear, so provable, so unimpeachable, and so conclusive, surely it would be readily available no? 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2009, 03:15:29 PM »
If it was so clear, so provable, so unimpeachable, and so conclusive, surely it would be readily available no? 

Yeah, that's what I don't understand.  These posters are certain man kind is changing the global climate, but for some reason no one can/will provide any research that shows the connection?

8)
S

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2009, 07:31:42 PM »
Yeah, that's what I don't understand.  These posters are certain man kind is changing the global climate, but for some reason no one can/will provide any research that shows the connection?

8)

Its called giving man kind way to much credit. We have used the most powerful weapons we have, Nuked 2 cites. They were supposed to be uninhabitable for 1000 years, some 60 years later the earth has repaired itself and those 2 cities are now thriving with large populations and are a big player in the Japanese auto industry.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ