Author Topic: Soooo....did Gregg Valentino ever...  (Read 3389 times)

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
Re: Soooo....did Gregg Valentino ever...
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2009, 10:21:41 PM »
Gregg isn't talking, hasn't admitted to anything and what most people think it is or was is really inconsequential because he's deriving some kinda of pleasure from the attention that he gets, good or bad...why would he kill the golden goose, after all.  I'm not going to buy his book to see if he admits to anything, however I will skim the pages at a Chapters for zilcho dolleros...but I still think he won't directly admit to exactly what he did, for whatever reason.

So I can safely say that the answer is: nobody knows.  Case closed; the internetz is safe once again!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2009, 10:36:32 PM »
I know a lot of people claim that they don't care about Valentino, but I think they'd mildly care if they had to have a conversation like I had last night, when someone was talking bodybuilding with me (just a regular guy I've only spoke a few times) and he brought up valentino and was shocked when I told him that those weren't muscles on his arms. 

That is fairly irritating because that stupid red faced cnut has amusingly manouvered himself into becoming suddenly the public face of lifting weight. 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2009, 10:46:19 PM »
HE SAID IT WAS MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF STEROIDS ON THE TYRA BANKS SHOW, he SAID HE WAS ADDICTED.
Outed. 

Actually I also saw that episode.  :-[