Author Topic: Soooo....did Gregg Valentino ever...  (Read 3390 times)

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
Soooo....did Gregg Valentino ever...
« on: December 15, 2009, 12:53:18 PM »
...state outright exactly what he did to balloon his arms up to the ridiculous size they were before they 'exploded'?  I ask because I recall in his first few articles for MD that he would 'tell all'...obvious marketing ploy, but as you can see, I still remember it.

So did he?

Or are we left to assume?  Was it what it appears to be...massive direct injections of Synthol into the biceps and triceps?  Something else, like implants?  Plenty o' site injection steroids?

Has he ever implicitly said what it was that he did?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: Soooo....did Gregg Valentino ever...
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 12:55:45 PM »
...state outright exactly what he did to balloon his arms up to the ridiculous size they were before they 'exploded'?  I ask because I recall in his first few articles for MD that he would 'tell all'...obvious marketing ploy, but as you can see, I still remember it.

So did he?

Or are we left to assume?  Was it what it appears to be...massive direct injections of Synthol into the biceps and triceps?  Something else, like implants?  Plenty o' site injection steroids?

Has he ever implicitly said what it was that he did?
send him a pm 8)
p

spinnis

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 12:57:15 PM »
"site inject" is all that he responds he didnt use synthol/escline At all.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 01:05:03 PM »
Love it how he gets annoyed if somebody dares to point out the obvious...

"Look, momo, been training for 400 years and been on so much gear that I was shittin needles..."

His mushroom arms remind me of super-mario...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 01:10:36 PM »
Who cares about that idiot?

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2009, 01:23:47 PM »
probably 25 articles online, 3000 posts, and an A&E special....

and you post here today and ask this question?

btw, did arnold juice? ::)

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2009, 01:30:50 PM »
probably 25 articles online, 3000 posts, and an A&E special....

and you post here today and ask this question?

btw, did arnold juice? ::)
Its about as annoying as these idiots on the train boards asking'' how do i get bigger bi;s
p

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2009, 01:32:31 PM »
I believe him when he said he just hammered the site injections, it's all oil i am sure he put so much in there it made that much difference. But i get ripped on every time i say it.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2009, 03:31:25 PM »
I believe him when he said he just hammered the site injections, it's all oil i am sure he put so much in there it made that much difference. But i get ripped on every time i say it.
His arms had the consistency of synthol or some other oil based site injection. Sad he went from having a decent physique to sideshow freak, to having his arms explode, all for what? Attention, he must be one lonely, pathetic bastard. And MD gave him a platform so that he could do his best Icarus impersonation.

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2009, 07:37:20 PM »
Aside from the responses of the typical dillweeds here, thanks for telling me what you know. 

So his official stance is that he used site injections into the biceps.  That doesn't make much sense to me...lots of pro bb'rs site inject into the biceps. 

But it appears he hasn't actually publically stated, officially, what he did to get his arms like that.  Perhaps he's thinking that by doing so some other fools out there might try the same thing...but, fools out there are already doing the same thing. 

It would be interesting to get a final answer about it.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2009, 09:13:24 PM »
st?p=01AD277566FCD1D1&search_query=the+man+whose+arms+exploded

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2009, 09:14:43 PM »
Who cares about that idiot?

Looks like we agree on something.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2009, 09:36:20 PM »
Aside from the responses of the typical dillweeds here, thanks for telling me what you know. 

So his official stance is that he used site injections into the biceps.  That doesn't make much sense to me...lots of pro bb'rs site inject into the biceps. 

But it appears he hasn't actually publically stated, officially, what he did to get his arms like that.  Perhaps he's thinking that by doing so some other fools out there might try the same thing...but, fools out there are already doing the same thing. 

HE SAID IT WAS MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF STEROIDS ON THE TYRA BANKS SHOW, he SAID HE WAS ADDICTED.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2009, 09:48:43 PM »

What makes you think he would tell you the truth?

He had some oily substance injected into his arms and he often wore t-shirts with elbow-length sleeves to keep his inflated upper arms from flopping down to his forearms.   

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2009, 09:58:14 PM »
He said in numerous interviews that it was tons of site injections of test propionate, which is complete horseshit, prop is assimilated by your muscle/body in 3 days time, doesn't stay for years.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2009, 11:12:57 PM »
I remember back in the day he would tell the truth about it and even sold site-enhancing oil on the site.

IMHO, I think that steroid story was just to help the media sell the show. He went along with it as it saved him the embarrassment of admitting he injected oil in to his arms like that beauty contestant with the silicone ass that killed her.
Almost always, yes.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2009, 11:34:54 PM »
gregg's a natural...

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2009, 02:26:27 AM »
He said in numerous interviews that it was tons of site injections of test propionate, which is complete horseshit, prop is assimilated by your muscle/body in 3 days time, doesn't stay for years.

Mate i still have scar tissue in my right shoulder and i haven't injected anything for 6 years. I used heaps of test prop.

It took about 2 years for the left one to totally go and the right one looks like being 1-2 years still.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2009, 04:17:02 AM »

If you know that most pro bbers deny using steriods in public, and that they are lying. Then you should know that when he was accused of using synthol or some oil based site injection and he denies it, yet blames it on steriods... That right there shows he was lying. And that he ws addicted to steriods, I haven't heard of steriods being addictive, and mofo was selling that shit as well. The only thing he was addicted to was the attention he got.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2009, 05:20:10 AM »
If you know that most pro bbers deny using steriods in public, and that they are lying. Then you should know that when he was accused of using synthol or some oil based site injection and he denies it, yet blames it on steriods... That right there shows he was lying. And that he ws addicted to steriods, I haven't heard of steriods being addictive, and mofo was selling that shit as well. The only thing he was addicted to was the attention he got.
Yes steroids can be addicting its mental and physical some people get depressed when they come off and like a skinny person feels there fat a big person can feel they are skinny and it effects their mind..instead of starving themselves they juice up
p

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2009, 05:40:00 AM »
Yes steroids can be addicting its mental and physical some people get depressed when they come off and like a skinny person feels there fat a big person can feel they are skinny and it effects their mind..instead of starving themselves they juice up
Could it be the size that they obtain, not actually the roids. So when they get off, and lose size, roids is what helped them obtain it, back on. I know when I went from 175-180 to 118, I was depressd as a mofo.
Because I'm not well versed in roids, since they shut down natural test production, because in essence they are male hormones, how can one be addicted to something your body creates naturally?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2009, 08:32:57 AM »
Could it be the size that they obtain, not actually the roids. So when they get off, and lose size, roids is what helped them obtain it, back on. I know when I went from 175-180 to 118, I was depressd as a mofo.
Because I'm not well versed in roids, since they shut down natural test production, because in essence they are male hormones, how can one be addicted to something your body creates naturally?

Did you say 118 ?!!??...WTF
my fiancee weighs that much..

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2009, 08:49:28 AM »
He's a very insignificant little guido...gutter trash....Sure can be funny sometimes though.

Reminds me of Joe Pesci in Goodfellas when the guy from the neigborhood sees him come up but still refers to him as the shoe shine boy.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2009, 12:23:35 PM »
Mate i still have scar tissue in my right shoulder and i haven't injected anything for 6 years. I used heaps of test prop.

It took about 2 years for the left one to totally go and the right one looks like being 1-2 years still.

scar tissue is one thing, I have tons of scar tissue in my delts as well, but valentino has lumps that can be measured in inches.