Author Topic: OFF TOPIC Radio #50- Jimmy "The Iron Bull" Pellechia and IFBB PRO Luke Wood  (Read 2952 times)

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
OFF TOPIC Radio #50-

Want to hear OFF-TOPIC LIVE? Click on this link (http://www.superhumanradio.com/mp3button/wimpy_shoutcast_button.htm) and tune in WEDNESDAY night at 8pm EST.

IFBB Pro Luke Wood stops by to talk about living with his health problems and how it affects his life.

You know the party is going to get crazy with Jimmy "The Angry Bull" Pellechia from AFTER HOURS RADIO stops by to chat with the boys.

And to celebrate the 50th episode, Carl and Aaron are going to get drunk... LIVE!

Click here to join the party: http://www.offtopicradio.com

On-Demand Replays and Podcasts will be available 24/7 for your convenience.
A

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
Are Dave and John going to complain about you having a probodybuilder on the show again?

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Dave and john are going to have a cry because you got luke wood. Ask luke wood what does he weigh nowadays. Because i saw him at the australian fitness expo back in april and he was jacked

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Dave and john are going to have a cry because you got luke wood. Ask luke wood what does he weigh nowadays. Because i saw him at the australian fitness expo back in april and he was jacked

I can't believe those two convicts losers uhh.. bitches are complaining that you guys are getting legit guests on your show... this is exactly what's wrong with the BB industry, this whole turf war crap...the FLEX vs. MD vs. Musclemag shit and now it's gone over to internet radio...FFS, Derek Anthony had it right, everyone has a right to make a living, fuck this exclusive shit.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
i have a previous engagement but will listen up my return

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
I asked Dave beforehand to make sure it was OK to have Luke on, and Dave said it was fine. I was happily surprised. I hope all you guys tune in... between Jimmy the Bull, Luke Wood, and a bunch of booze, this should be a monumental show for us!
A

AVBG

Congrats on getting to 50! Should be a great show

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
luke is a legend.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
luke is a legend.

My first PM from the legend himself!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke Wood
Pros
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

(No subject)
« Sent to: jaejonna on: June 06, 2006, 04:04:10 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
Hey bro!!! i dont know id f you are joking or not but please lets be men about this!! let me give you a call!! i know Sarcasm is ok, he just likes to have fun with me, we are cool!!! alot of pro's i know would post on here, like JAY! but because of comments like you say they don't!! alot of guy would love to have these pros come here, so where be a dick about it! maybe you are ok and just being a smart ass?? i don't know!! but one or 2 of guys here you have been slagging off! trust me i know them and i would attack these guys with an AXE! just eb very careful!! everyone can be found!! i know of guys who don't post here anymore, why?? because they ran into the wrong person at the wrong time! Now like i said about Sarcasm, he like to reeve people up, but he has'nt never ever disrespected my family or friends on here!! You have and that fucked up!! think how you would like it!! the thing is as i said there are a few guys that you should'nt never say shit like that to!! Like me! now im no tough guy, but Kim and Arina man are the 2 best girls in the world, and yes i have been involved with both of them and remain very close friends to this day, but man dont say they look like men and than i would fuck them because i am gay!! thats just disrepecting them to the lowest level!! o know one of them is very upset over it and im just trying to tell her that you were joking!! bro say what you want about me, but leave my family friends out of it please.

Now if you are a man, you keep this between us!!!
Report To Admin

----------------------------------------

L

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
My first PM from the legend himself!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke Wood
Pros
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

(No subject)
« Sent to: jaejonna on: June 06, 2006, 04:04:10 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
Hey bro!!! i dont know id f you are joking or not but please lets be men about this!! let me give you a call!! i know Sarcasm is ok, he just likes to have fun with me, we are cool!!! alot of pro's i know would post on here, like JAY! but because of comments like you say they don't!! alot of guy would love to have these pros come here, so where be a dick about it! maybe you are ok and just being a smart ass?? i don't know!! but one or 2 of guys here you have been slagging off! trust me i know them and i would attack these guys with an AXE! just eb very careful!! everyone can be found!! i know of guys who don't post here anymore, why?? because they ran into the wrong person at the wrong time! Now like i said about Sarcasm, he like to reeve people up, but he has'nt never ever disrespected my family or friends on here!! You have and that fucked up!! think how you would like it!! the thing is as i said there are a few guys that you should'nt never say shit like that to!! Like me! now im no tough guy, but Kim and Arina man are the 2 best girls in the world, and yes i have been involved with both of them and remain very close friends to this day, but man dont say they look like men and than i would fuck them because i am gay!! thats just disrepecting them to the lowest level!! o know one of them is very upset over it and im just trying to tell her that you were joking!! bro say what you want about me, but leave my family friends out of it please.

Now if you are a man, you keep this between us!!!
Report To Admin
---------------------------------------
bwahahaha Flameout! I'd call it a meltdown but Wood doesn't melt.
BigNationRadio.com

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
Re: OFF TOPIC Radio #50- Jimmy "The Iron Bull" Pellechia and IFBB PRO Luke Wood
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2009, 12:25:09 PM »
Oy vey! Luke is a cool guy. You guys are going to enjoy the interview tonight!

BTW, Special Ed, when can I get YOU on OFF TOPIC Radio?!
A

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2009, 01:49:47 PM »

Special Ed would like to know what level of stipend and benefits package you are offering. I also have a "favored nations" clause in my contract that requires I receive no less than what Luke Wood receives for his schmoeness participation. Please contact my new assistant Bethany Howlett Carter to schedule an appointment.

Or call 310-668-1800. 
BigNationRadio.com

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2009, 01:59:05 PM »
Special Ed would like to know what level of stipend and benefits package you are offering. I also have a "favored nations" clause in my contract that requires I receive no less than what Luke Wood receives for his schmoeness participation. Please contact my new assistant Bethany Howlett Carter to schedule an appointment.

Or call 310-668-1800.  

I can't reveal what's in Luke's compensation package... other than to say, I would GLADLY offer you the same PACKAGE. (no homo)

Isn't that the same Bethany who used to date John Romano and once wore a "I'm with John Romano" t-shirt to the Arnold?

Ed, I'd call that #, but honestly I'm afraid of what/who I'd find on the other end!  
A

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2009, 04:13:09 PM »
In less than one hour we go LIVE!
A

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2009, 05:25:17 PM »
I've seen a picture of Luke, from quite recent and he has lost a lot of weight but more than anything looks quite healthy. 

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2009, 06:41:09 PM »
I've seen a picture of Luke, from quite recent and he has lost a lot of weight but more than anything looks quite healthy. 

He's still 245 at 5'11... not bad at all. Plus he's feeling really good... Healthier than ever!
A

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2009, 06:46:20 PM »

oh yeah its going to be so fucking fascinating , JUST CANT WAIT!  ::)

io856

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2009, 02:17:27 AM »
nice burp carl  :P

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2009, 03:31:29 AM »
oh yeah its going to be so fucking fascinating , JUST CANT WAIT!  ::)
fuck off uberman you have been getting to big for your boots recently, this has been noted.
Take your 1500 dreadfull posts and fuck off.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2009, 04:38:51 AM »
fuck off uberman you have been getting to big for your boots recently, this has been noted.
Take your 1500 dreadfull posts and fuck off.
Back again??

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2009, 05:12:41 PM »
In less than one hour we go LIVE!
where isthat interview with David Paul yet,the one with him only,thanx aaron

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2009, 05:14:15 PM »
Back again??
same for you, btw we all saw you crying in the timeout board lol welcome back. Im not racist against Irish people btw, just you.

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2009, 07:51:20 PM »
where isthat interview with David Paul yet,the one with him only,thanx aaron

Are you looking for the interview we DID with David Paul?

http://www.superhumanradio.com/media/ot/OT-09102009.mp3
A

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2009, 02:51:17 AM »
same for you, btw we all saw you crying in the timeout board lol welcome back. Im not racist against Irish people btw, just you.
No,I got banned,I didnt leave (3times in as many months)
Crying in Timeout was I? I was stating that racism against blacks seems to be taken far more serious than racism by blacks against other cultures
Got any muscles yet?
Or a job?
Or a father?

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2009, 03:30:18 PM »
Are you looking for the interview we DID with David Paul?

http://www.superhumanradio.com/media/ot/OT-09102009.mp3

no i meen the one you are going to do with him without christian,just david by himself,,thanx Aaron