Author Topic: Two Questions (Nutrition)  (Read 4742 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Two Questions (Nutrition)
« on: December 15, 2009, 06:17:06 PM »
1. I just ate 60g's protein in one sitting.  Opinions?

2. How does that Kobiashi guy (hot dog eating champion) eat like 5000 calories of rice alone for training daily, and stay so lean?
S

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Re: Two Questions (Nutrition)
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 09:42:02 PM »
1. Quit eating like a fucking woman.  60g?  What's that, like 3 bites of a porterhouse?  I hope you didn't count the protein in your beer towards that.

2. He doesn't eat 5,000 calories every meal.  Seriously, did you get hit with a hammer recently?  If not, you deserve to.
Y

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 09:55:41 PM »
1. Quit eating like a fucking woman.  60g?  What's that, like 3 bites of a porterhouse?  I hope you didn't count the protein in your beer towards that.

2. He doesn't eat 5,000 calories every meal.  Seriously, did you get hit with a hammer recently?  If not, you deserve to.

::)

Oh brother.....another typical getbigger who considers eating half a side of cow to be a "light lunch".....

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 09:56:14 PM »
1) Dude - 60g of protein is easy with a large shake.  

2) Not many know that Takeru Kobayashi does weight training throughout the year to increase his metabolism. His body has undergone much changes from his 50kg (110 lbs) to 65 kg (144 lbs) before settling down at 75 kg (165 lbs). He stands at 173 cm tall. The best part is that his body fat is kept below 10 % even he eats about 6,000 calories a day. He incorporated weight training as one of his eating training regimen during early days.  Later, he was impressed with his own muscles mass and then he continues to improve his weight training workouts and get addicted to it. No doubt, weight training has increased his metabolism. No matter how much he eats, he remains fit with his 6 packs. (From munfitnessblog)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 09:58:46 PM »

2) Not many know that Takeru Kobayashi does weight training throughout the year to increase his metabolism. His body has undergone much changes from his 50kg (110 lbs) to 65 kg (144 lbs) before settling down at 75 kg (165 lbs). He stands at 173 cm tall. The best part is that his body fat is kept below 10 % even he eats about 6,000 calories a day. He incorporated weight training as one of his eating training regimen during early days.  Later, he was impressed with his own muscles mass and then he continues to improve his weight training workouts and get addicted to it. No doubt, weight training has increased his metabolism. No matter how much he eats, he remains fit with his 6 packs. (From munfitnessblog)

Doesn't matter....Joey Chestnut is a 145 pound twink who sits on his ass 364 days a year and he has smoked Kobayashi in the last two hot dog eating contests.

Weight training is VERY over rated when it comes to eating competitions.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2009, 10:05:51 PM »
He pukes the rice afterwards.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2009, 10:08:45 PM »

I wasn't bragging, just making a comment.  (That ammount is high for me in one sitting. I avg 1500 calories a day lately)

2) Not many know that Takeru Kobayashi does weight training throughout the year to increase his metabolism. His body has undergone much changes from his 50kg (110 lbs) to 65 kg (144 lbs) before settling down at 75 kg (165 lbs). He stands at 173 cm tall. The best part is that his body fat is kept below 10 % even he eats about 6,000 calories a day. He incorporated weight training as one of his eating training regimen during early days.  Later, he was impressed with his own muscles mass and then he continues to improve his weight training workouts and get addicted to it. No doubt, weight training has increased his metabolism. No matter how much he eats, he remains fit with his 6 packs. (From munfitnessblog)

Thanks for the info!
S

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2009, 10:12:16 PM »
I wasn't bragging, just making a comment.  (That ammount is high for me in one sitting. I avg 1500 calories a day lately)

Thanks for the info!

Do you live very sedentary?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2009, 10:13:48 PM »
Do you live very sedentary?

Nope, I've actually also been hiking around 3M a few times a week lately.

I just must have a very slow metabolism?  I'm loosing about 3 pounds a week at 1500 calories per day.
S

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2009, 10:16:07 PM »

I just must have a very slow metabolism?  I'm loosing about 3 pounds a week at 1500 calories per day.

I thought you were already pretty lean...How much you looking to drop overall?

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2009, 10:46:32 PM »

Thanks for the info!

A man your size should be eating about 1500 calories a day.  You may want to get huge, but as long as you continue to get mistaken for being part of the national vegetarian math-olympics, you should stick to eating twigs and lettuce. 
Y

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2009, 10:47:52 PM »
I thought you were already pretty lean...How much you looking to drop overall?

No, I'm at about 17% or 18% at 198.  I've lost a lot of fat though, (got up to like 115 at one point).  I guess I need to get down to about 175 or 180?
S

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2009, 10:49:48 PM »

Oh brother.....another typical getbigger who considers eating half a side of cow to be a "light lunch".....

Do you feel meek when telling dinner party guests that you're a "light" eater?  
Or do you pretend to eat like a bearded Bolivian prostitute on purpose?

Y

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2009, 10:51:15 PM »

That's similar to what my wife has been dealing with.
I told her it's lack of muscle mass, but she just bitches at me (she's too weak to fight back of course)
Y

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2009, 10:51:48 PM »
Do you feel meek when telling dinner party guests that you're a "light" eater?  
Or do you pretend to eat like a bearded Bolivian prostitute on purpose?

I'll address you when you surpass 1500 posts you little no name bitch.
S

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2009, 10:53:31 PM »
I'll address you when you surpass 1500 posts you little no name bitch.

Is that when I earn "respect?" 
How the hell you have the energy to type 1500 posts when you eat like a Somalian?
Y

lesaucer

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2009, 10:56:35 PM »

hiking...1500 calories... hahahahahaha try to eat more and go to the gym you girly man

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2009, 10:59:00 PM »
No, I'm at about 17% or 18% at 198.  I've lost a lot of fat though, (got up to like 115 at one point).  I guess I need to get down to about 175 or 180?

That actually sounds spot on to where my body fat % is at 198 pounds so we probably have somewhat similar builds...

I haven't really looked at the scale much lately but I am just focusing on getting that little auxillary vein on my arm to come out and then that is where I would want to be. I think I am at about 188 now and 180 or so sounds pretty good but for the most part I am done with looking at the scale it's all about the mirror from here on out.

Anywhere from 175 to 180 and you will look solid AND lean.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2009, 11:01:40 PM »
That actually sounds spot on to where my body fat % is at 198 pounds so we probably have somewhat similar builds...

I haven't really looked at the scale much lately but I am just focusing on getting that little auxillary vein on my arm to come out and then that is where I would want to be. I think I am at about 188 now and 180 or so sounds pretty good but for the most part I am done with looking at the scale it's all about the mirror from here on out.

Anywhere from 175 to 180 and you will look solid AND lean.

Cool dude, that's what I'll shoot for!  I'm starting to see the vein on top of the bi, so I know I'm on my way!
S

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2009, 11:11:25 PM »
Cool dude, that's what I'll shoot for!  I'm starting to see the vein on top of the bi, so I know I'm on my way!

Hell yeah, you gonna make it alright!

Maybe try some l-arginine too. I have used it for the last 2 weeks and it has helped bring out the vascularity noticeably as well.

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2009, 11:49:21 PM »
As far as I know, the body can consume a max of 50 g of protein in each meal and all the access will be got red off.
P.S. Arnold used to have serving of 30 g of protein in each meal.

Eating 5000 calories and staying lean..? Not everybody can do that and it needs lots of weight training and cardio to burn the extra calories so that keeping a fit look.  However, it is almost impossible unless you are using tons of T3 a day.  ;)

Corvette Lover

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2009, 11:54:01 PM »
As far as I know, the body can consume a max of 50 g of protein in each meal and all the access will be got red off.

Eating 5000 calories and staying lean..? Not everybody can do that and it needs lots of weight training and cardio to burn the extra calories so that keeping a fit look.  However, it is almost impossible unless you are using tons of T3 a day.  ;)

Fuck off tiny tit.

Your words are no more important that anyone else, no need to put your posts in bold font.

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2009, 11:56:34 PM »
 ???
Corvette Lover

io856

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2009, 11:57:53 PM »

Eating 5000 calories and staying lean..? Not everybody can do that and it needs lots of weight training and cardio to burn the extra calories so that keeping a fit look.  However, it is almost impossible unless you are using tons of T3 a day.  ;)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2009, 12:02:03 AM »
???

In the eyes of most getbiggers you are a 135 pound tiny tit who only posts in bold font because he believes his posts are so much more important than everyone elses and prances in around in a sparkly blue thong combined with Reebok high top sneakers...