Author Topic: Arnold Classic: Heath and Jackson are doing the Arnold Classic  (Read 1936 times)

Determinator

• Getbig IV
Arnold Classic: Heath and Jackson are doing the Arnold Classic
« on: December 16, 2009, 06:04:26 AM »
Go to flexonline.

Still no word from Wolf though. He commented on 'hard work ethic' Bodybuilding ''weekly'' that he was (as of that particular time) undecided.

Looks like heath, just like a kid that has to ask his mother if he can cross the road, has finally got permission from cutler and rambod.

(No word yet from Greene either)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Heath and jackson are doing the Arnold Classic
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 06:21:16 AM »
Go to flexonline.

Still no word from Wolf though. He commented on 'hard work ethic' Bodybuilding ''weekly'' that he was (as of that particular time) undecided.

Looks like heath, just like a kid that has to ask his mother if he can cross the road, has finally got permission from cutler and rambod.

(No word yet from Greene either)

I would think Heath would be doing the Arnold, hasn't he done since 07. Man needs the money. I don't think he needs permission from Cutler. Why would Cutler do the Arnold? And why would he risk it, like Ronnie did with the GNC. And Cutler is not as dominate as Ronnie was when he won the 2001 Arnold.

Good on Heath, hopefully he and Jackaon can dust themselves off and bring teh hardcore, show them that they want to be number one and are willing to work for it (that's the enthusiast in me speaking, not the realist).

Determinator

• Getbig IV
Re: Heath and jackson are doing the Arnold Classic
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 04:03:34 AM »
I would think Heath would be doing the Arnold, hasn't he done since 07. Man needs the money. I don't think he needs permission from Cutler. Why would Cutler do the Arnold? And why would he risk it, like Ronnie did with the GNC. And Cutler is not as dominate as Ronnie was when he won the 2001 Arnold.

Good on Heath, hopefully he and Jackaon can dust themselves off and bring teh hardcore, show them that they want to be number one and are willing to work for it (that's the enthusiast in me speaking, not the realist).
You are clearly a retard as you cannot interpet basic information.
State where my writing indicates that Cutler should do the Arnold?
Learn to read.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
Re: Arnold Classic: Heath and Jackson are doing the Arnold Classic
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 04:13:32 AM »
why dont you state why you think Heath needs permission

writing in morse code then getting up c*nts for trying to work out what you're saying

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009, 04:18:05 AM »
why dont you state why you think Heath needs permission

writing in morse code then getting up c*nts for trying to work out what you're saying

Exactly. Why would he need Cutler's permission? As I said, it would only be if Cutler was undecided in doing it. And why would Culter risk it? So therein loess the question? Why did you say he needed Culter permission. Unless you were wrong in your assumption. Just like you were wrong with your Bob Chick question on Titus.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2009, 04:33:22 AM »
Exactly. Why would he need Cutler's permission? As I said, it would only be if Cutler was undecided in doing it. And why would Culter risk it? So therein loess the question? Why did you say he needed Culter permission. Unless you were wrong in your assumption. Just like you were wrong with your Bob Chick question on Titus.
Phil Heath is apparently a great mate of Cutlers,I doubt he had to get permission as such,but Id say Cutler advised him to do it

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2009, 04:36:07 AM »
Listen to the post Olympia bodybuilding 'weekly' episode.
In the Olympia conference, Heath commented, straight off, that he would be doing the Arnold.
On the episode of bodybuilding 'weekly', he then says that he is then undecided, and would seek the advice of Culter and Ranbod.
Interpretation: He cannot make a decision on his own. Like a kid, he stated that he wished to do the Arnold, but then decided to check that it is okay with his 'parents' first.
Clearly, his 'parents' have now given him permission.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2009, 04:47:26 AM »
Listen to the post Olympia bodybuilding 'weekly' episode.
In the Olympia conference, Heath commented, straight off, that he would be doing the Arnold.
On the episode of bodybuilding 'weekly', he then says that he is then undecided, and would seek the advice of Culter and Ranbod.
Interpretation: He cannot make a decision on his own. Like a kid, he stated that he wished to do the Arnold, but then decided to check that it is okay with his 'parents' first.
Clearly, his 'parents' have now given him permission.
Okay, thank you. Now I/we undestand what you are talking about. I understand where you are coming from. Some might say, that since Hany is his trainer and Cutler is his friend he seeking their advices, although, this just maybe his undoing, time will tell.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2009, 05:00:21 AM »
without a de facto champ, the 2010 ASC could be better than the O.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2009, 05:11:25 AM »
Not necessarily. Only Jackson and the big kid are the only ones (to my knowledge) that have stated that they are doing it. Martinez is bypassing it and there has been no word from Greene, Warren, Wolf or any other major names (again I am willing to be found incorrect here).
Greene probably won't do it because the competition (the big kid and jackson) will have gone up from last year and he will be afraid of being beaten badly. Wolf won't do it either. He stated that he will enter the NY pro or the Arnold. He will not enter the Arnold with the stiffer competition, but will go for the mickymouse NY pro instead as a safer bet. Warren will probably do it; there is no real reason why he should bypass till the O, as he was given a gift at last year's Olympia and is hardly going to win it.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2009, 05:17:54 AM »
Not necessarily. Only Jackson and the big kid are the only ones (to my knowledge) that have stated that they are doing it. Martinez is bypassing it and there has been no word from Greene, Warren, Wolf or any other major names (again I am willing to be found incorrect here).
Greene probably won't do it because the competition (the big kid and jackson) will have gone up from last year and he will be afraid of being beaten badly. Wolf won't do it either. He stated that he will enter the NY pro or the Arnold. He will not enter the Arnold with the stiffer competition, but will go for the mickymouse NY pro instead as a safer bet. Warren will probably do it; there is no real reason why he should bypass till the O, as he was given a gift at last year's Olympia and is hardly going to win it.
If Wolf does the NY Pro, that means that Evan Centopani must find another smaller show to do. Has Evan stated what show he's gonna do yet? And when is he gonna mix it up with the big dudes, Brandon Curry as well?

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2009, 05:22:58 AM »
If Wolf does the NY Pro, that means that Evan Centopani must find another smaller show to do. Has Evan stated what show he's gonna do yet? And when is he gonna mix it up with the big dudes, Brandon Curry as well?
Evan Centopani is indicative of the bodybuilding world completely overrating someone, in a pathetic attempt to introduce and push someone new. Good ole' Mr. Narrow (i.e, super small clavicles, so let's beef up the delts to componsate) is so overrated it is untrue. I never figured to mention his name, as he is not worth discussing.
Curry has indicated that he will compete at the Tampa Pro in August.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2009, 06:57:48 AM »
I have it marked on my Calender.... ::) ::) ::) ::)
L

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2009, 07:15:21 AM »
I keep checking MSN but they haven't reported this yet.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2009, 07:53:28 AM »

you think it will happen when joe dies? hmm i dont think so, arnold wants to respect weider, it was joe who brought him to america

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2009, 02:03:30 PM »
I keep checking MSN but they haven't reported this yet.
hahahahha exactly Calvin H ....oh brother.... CNN's coverage of the event has been in depth and exclusive.. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::).its a worldwide media frenzy when the naked oiled up 'athletes' do 'battle' on a 'stage' in front of 'fans'.. :-X :-X :-X.......gayer than raising a family
L

Matterhorn

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2009, 02:06:36 PM »
wake me up when they are doing jenna haze.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2009, 02:19:15 PM »
will Heath finally beat Jackson?