Author Topic: Do any Democrats support the current Health Care Reform Bill and why?  (Read 340 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Serious question:  everyone on the right hates this thing, but does anyone here support this present bill and if so why?  

The reason I am asking is to see if you guys really know what this thing is going to do?

I would think that the individual mandate to purchase private insurance without any cost control whatsoever would be enough for anyone to hate this thing.

Am I wrong on this?  

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Re: Do any Democrats support the current Health Care Reform Bill and why?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 12:26:36 PM »
IMO reform has not gone far enough.  I agree with what he says some of this bill is BS, some is good.  I would have loved for them to pass a public option but that is politics.  You don't always get what you voted for. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Do any Democrats support the current Health Care Reform Bill and why?
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 12:29:24 PM »
IMO reform has not gone far enough.  I agree with what he says some of this bill is BS, some is good.  I would have loved for them to pass a public option but that is politics.  You don't always get what you voted for. 

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2009/12/16/dean_health_bill_bigger_bailout_for_the_insurance_industry_than_aig.html

More Dean - "This is a bigger bailout than AIG"