Author Topic: Arnold Blasts Palin  (Read 4084 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Arnold Blasts Palin
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2009, 02:27:56 PM »
Probably nothing .Now I will ask you WHAT HAS OBAMA ACCOMPLISHED WITH HIS 40 F'N CZARS!!!!!!!!!!What does ANYONE or ANYTHING in government accomplish?

Palin destroyed Arnold the same way hes destroyed California.

The lunatic left fears this woman even more now that the gloves are off and she is owning people left and right.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2009, 02:42:16 PM »
i hops you dumb fucks run her, at least arnold didn't quit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2009, 02:44:01 PM »
i hops you dumb fucks run, her at least arnold didn't quit

Was that a sentence you just tried to write? 

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2009, 02:44:34 PM »
hate to say it but obama takes the cake on destroying shit and he is far from done, remember he is fundementaly changing america, in rev writes church the word change means destroy and diminish, he just forgot to bring that up on the campaign trail, it must have got over looked amungst all the uh uh uh ummm ummm ummm uh uh uh

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2009, 02:46:51 PM »
"Probably nothing .Now I will ask you WHAT HAS OBAMA ACCOMPLISHED WITH HIS 40 F'N CZARS!!!!!!!!!!What does ANYONE or ANYTHING in government accomplish?"

Thank you for your honesty on the palin 'green' team.  if she is going to trumpet how awesome they were, then she should be able to list the tangible outcomes they delivered.  If they just soaked up tax dolalrs and didn't do a thing, she shouldn't brag about it.

and using obama for your defense is weak - I never said he accomplished a thing.  If you want to tell the class that Palin is just as accomplishment-free as obama, that's cool!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2009, 02:47:44 PM »
I disagree with arnold on 'combatting' climate change. 

but i disagree with palin taking credit for spending hard-earned americans' tax dollars on 'green teams' that didn't accomplish anything.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2009, 02:48:32 PM »
The lunatic left fears this woman even more now that the gloves are off and she is owning people left and right.  

I agree.  I don't think she's electable at this point, at least not at the federal level, but she's a force that connects with a lot of people.  She could certainly help the campaign of somebody like Thune should he choose to run.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2009, 02:50:16 PM »
i hops you dumb fucks run, her at least arnold didn't quit

And you're calling other people, "dumb fucks"?  Okay...

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2009, 09:23:11 PM »

In the future, the Republican Party sends back Arnold Schwarzenegger to eliminate the woman Sarah Palin whose foolish actions strip any remaining credibility from the Republican Party :D

;D

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2009, 06:28:54 AM »
"Probably nothing .Now I will ask you WHAT HAS OBAMA ACCOMPLISHED WITH HIS 40 F'N CZARS!!!!!!!!!!What does ANYONE or ANYTHING in government accomplish?"

Thank you for your honesty on the palin 'green' team.  if she is going to trumpet how awesome they were, then she should be able to list the tangible outcomes they delivered.  If they just soaked up tax dolalrs and didn't do a thing, she shouldn't brag about it.

and using obama for your defense is weak - I never said he accomplished a thing.  If you want to tell the class that Palin is just as accomplishment-free as obama, that's cool!

Your point is foolish.Name one politician that doesnt brag about the things he has accomplished.In the end all ANY of them accomplish is getting in our way and making our lives harder.To point a finger at one person on something EVERYONE of them does is silly.Obama is still bragging about how well the stimulous worked.How are those job numbers this week?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2009, 06:29:47 AM »
;D

Imagine if they put Obama behind the door on that? 

The left would be reporting us to the SS. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2009, 06:42:55 AM »
I find it rather ironic that you would bring out a democratic seal when it's a republican governor. 

What you continually fail to see is that there are posters here who view the issues at hand rather than blindly following party lines.  I think we've seen enough of 33's post history to prove he falls into that category.  Do you even read what's being written?
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2009, 06:48:26 AM »
What you continually fail to see is that there are posters here who view the issues at hand rather than blindly following party lines.  I think we've seen enough of 33's post history to prove he falls into that category.  Do you even read what's being written?

Arnold is a Democrat by any measure.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2009, 07:02:48 AM »
Arnold is a Democrat by any measure.

Yup.
Y

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2009, 08:17:00 PM »
Arnold = RINO  (repb in name only)
Palin = stain
carpe` vaginum!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2009, 09:01:42 PM »
She just sold over 1 million books. 

Her bank account accomplished far more than any of ours fool. 

333 - it's these kinds of statements that make me think you might not be that smart

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2009, 06:04:53 AM »
333 - it's these kinds of statements that make me think you might not be that smart

You think I am an idiot anyway.  Thats totally fine.