Author Topic: Arnold Blasts Palin  (Read 4085 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Arnold Blasts Palin
« on: December 16, 2009, 01:18:12 PM »
California Governor Schwarzenegger Blasts Sarah Palin
Dec. 16, 2009
Fresno Bee

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger took the stage in Copenhagen today to deliver a speech on combating climate change, but he also created buzz with a series of shots at 2008 GOP VP nominee Sarah Palin's global warming skepticism.

"You have to ask: what was she trying to accomplish?" he told the Financial Times. "Is she really interested in this subject or is she interested in her career and in winning the [Republican] nomination [for president]? You have to take all these things with a grain of salt."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Arnold Blasts Palin
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 01:22:40 PM »
California Governor Schwarzenegger Blasts Sarah Palin
Dec. 16, 2009
Fresno Bee

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger took the stage in Copenhagen today to deliver a speech on combating climate change, but he also created buzz with a series of shots at 2008 GOP VP nominee Sarah Palin's global warming skepticism.

"You have to ask: what was she trying to accomplish?" he told the Financial Times. "Is she really interested in this subject or is she interested in her career and in winning the [Republican] nomination [for president]? You have to take all these things with a grain of salt."

And Palin blasted Arnold back and owned his ass 240_
________________________ ________________________ ____________

"Why is Governor Schwarzenegger pushing for the same sorts of policies in Copenhagen that have helped drive his state into record deficits and unemployment? Perhaps he will recall that I live in our nation’s only Arctic state and that I was among the first governors to create a sub-cabinet to deal specifically with climate change. While I and all Alaskans witness the impacts of changes in weather patterns firsthand, I have repeatedly said that we can’t primarily blame man’s activities for those changes. And while I did look for practical responses to those changes, what I didn’t do was hamstring Alaska’s job creators with burdensome regulations so that I could act “greener than thou” when talking to reporters."

- Sarah Palin

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 01:25:50 PM »
bingo.... Sarah comes across as a person a day late and dollar short spewing advice from advisors over true opinion.  It's hard to get away from the fact that she first appeared on the national stage with "Duh... uh.. I dunno, duh well ok charlie..." and a year later she's wicked with knowledge lol ::)  Not... she's got a "say this say that" team...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2009, 01:27:47 PM »
bingo.... Sarah comes across as a person a day late and dollar short spewing advice from advisors over true opinion.  It's hard to get away from the fact that she first appeared on the national stage with "Duh... uh.. I dunno, duh well ok charlie..." and a year later she's wicked with knowledge lol ::)  Not... she's got a "say this say that" team...

Arnold attacked her first.

Arnold is a complete disgrace and sArah owned him on this.     

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2009, 01:27:55 PM »
"I was among the first governors to create a sub-cabinet to deal specifically with climate change"

Very good move on her part.

Aside from create more govt beaucracy with another sub-cabinet, what did they accomplish?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2009, 01:48:37 PM »
I used to be a big fan of Ahnuld. He is the Termininator for crying out loud! And was a great bodybuilder. One of the best and you can't take that away from him. He has been a good role model for a lot of people.

But....

then he went to the darkside. After he was in the presence of a Rothschild with Warren Buffet I can only imagine what was said behind closed doors. He may just be one of the "inner circle" ones by now. Ahnuld is sharp as hell and his innerdrive amazing. He would be willing to sell the family farm for his spot at the top of the political pyramid.

http://www.nowpublic.com/warren_buffet_arnold_jacob_rothschild

Billionaire Warren Buffet, Arnold Schwarzenegger and trillionaire Jacob Rothschild on the latter's estate in 2002. Arnold was chosen to be governor at this meeting.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2009, 01:52:30 PM »
What possible reply could Palin have? I've read the whole 'i made a sub committee' Oh really? Did you know.  And what is happening with that sub committee? Anything? What's that? Oh you quit.  well isn't that swell. That is the final word that defines her.  She quit her job.  Simple as that. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2009, 01:54:33 PM »
What possible reply could Palin have? I've read the whole 'i made a sub committee' Oh really? Did you know.  And what is happening with that sub committee? Anything? What's that? Oh you quit.  well isn't that swell. That is the final word that defines her.  She quit her job.  Simple as that. 

And whats happending in CA? 

Disaster. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2009, 01:55:35 PM »
ignored, but I'll ask again:

Aside from create more govt beaucracy with another sub-cabinet, what did she accomplish?

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2009, 01:59:21 PM »
And whats happending in CA? 

Disaster. 

I find it rather ironic that you would bring out a democratic seal when it's a republican governor.  Also i don't see any democratic leaning posters putting upwards of 20 posts a day on this board, talk about cry baby.  Not to mention your great back peddling on the whole NY-23 thing. 
Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2009, 02:00:26 PM »

Aside from create more govt beaucracy with another sub-cabinet, what did she accomplish?

Lets be honest here.  Nothing. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2009, 02:00:47 PM »

240 -dont play dumb.  

She is saying that the idiotic policies that arnold helped usher in has hurt job growth, and it has.  The Green movement = the Red movement since Green equal bankruptcy.      

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2009, 02:04:17 PM »

In the future, the Republican Party sends back Arnold Schwarzenegger to eliminate the woman Sarah Palin whose foolish actions strip any remaining credibility from the Republican Party :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2009, 02:06:59 PM »
i dont disagree with anything she said about arnold.

but can ya list what she accomplished with this energy panel sub thing she created? besides spend $.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2009, 02:11:48 PM »

she's a dumb nitwit the only thing she has accomplished is getting 333386 as her cheerleader

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2009, 02:11:59 PM »
240  >:( are you serious...

what has she done you ask? sheeeeeit she took blinkin to a whole nother level...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2009, 02:12:43 PM »
she's a dumb nitwit the only thing she has accomplished is getting 333386 as her cheerleader

She just sold over 1 million books. 

Her bank account accomplished far more than any of ours fool. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2009, 02:13:58 PM »
She just sold over 1 million books. 

Her bank account accomplished far more than any of ours fool. 

so is his

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2009, 02:15:56 PM »
only because of people like yourself ,fools

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2009, 02:17:01 PM »
what did this sub-cabinet accomplish?  besides use $, of course.

if she's gonna brag about it, she sure opens the door to questions of what it accomplished.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2009, 02:17:25 PM »
only because of people like yourself ,fools

and 999,999 others.  

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2009, 02:20:06 PM »
So JK Rowling should be president of the world? She outsells anyone in the literary field. 

Or how about Robert Patterson.  I bet if you put him up head to head with Palin he'd destroy her in a public vote right now. 

Your posts mean nothing because it's all 'pop culture' popularity not political popularity.  two separate things entirely.
Abandon every hope...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2009, 02:20:42 PM »
So JK Rowling should be president of the world? She outsells anyone in the literary field. 

Or how about Robert Patterson.  I bet if you put him up head to head with Palin he'd destroy her in a public vote right now. 

Your posts mean nothing because it's all 'pop culture' popularity not political popularity.  two separate things entirely.

ding mutha  ding

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2009, 02:21:43 PM »

ding mutha  ding

Hey Mal - thank god for Lieberman right?  otherwise, Obama was about to knne cap your future.  Good job voting for this POFS bro! 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2009, 02:25:09 PM »

Probably nothing .Now I will ask you WHAT HAS OBAMA ACCOMPLISHED WITH HIS 40 F'N CZARS!!!!!!!!!!What does ANYONE or ANYTHING in government accomplish?

Palin destroyed Arnold the same way hes destroyed California.