Author Topic: Chris Henry on life support.  (Read 2773 times)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Chris Henry on life support.
« on: December 16, 2009, 08:09:36 PM »
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chris Henry is "battling for his life" after falling out of the back of a pickup truck Wednesday during what police described as a domestic dispute with his fiancee.

Henry was found in the road about eight miles north of downtown Charlotte "apparently suffering life-threatening injuries," according to Charlotte-Mecklenburg police. Police spokesman Robert Fey said officers were stationed near the 26-year-old Henry's hospital room. Fey had no information on Henry's condition but said the receiver was alive.

very sad. He was just getting his life in order too..

regmac

• Getbig V
Re: Chris Henry on life support.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 08:17:49 PM »
I wanted Dallas to draft him so badly a couple of yrs ago...even though a preview mag accused him of having  "imaginary Star Syndrome"!
((-::

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 08:18:38 PM »
No pun intended but this sounds pretty "TIGER'ish" :D

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2009, 08:27:40 PM »
How on earth do you fall out of the back of a pick up during a domestic dispute ?

No hint of  little nudge at all....

Anway - Charlotte must have gone downhill since I was last there - at that time we didn't transport people in pick-ups... Or is it cotton-picking time of the year again ?

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2009, 08:31:14 PM »
How on earth do you fall out of the back of a pick up during a domestic dispute ?

No hint of  little nudge at all....

Anway - Charlotte must have gone downhill since I was last there - at that time we didn't transport people in pick-ups... Or is it cotton-picking time of the year again ?
I think he was hiding in the back till she got in and drove off and then he went after her while she was driving.   If you KNOW of him   no of this is a shock...he once robbed someone or some other offense  while wearing his own number.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2009, 08:59:22 PM »

body88

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2009, 06:16:38 AM »

No hint of  little nudge at all....

He jumped in the back of the truck after the domestic dispute and he was thrown from the vehicle by his gf's erratic driving.  Obviously he was chasing after the women who took his truck. Not a smart idea, but somewhat understandable given the situation.

What's with the racist type comments?  That's not welcome here.  Why would you mention cotton-picking?

body88

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2009, 06:19:11 AM »
I think he was hiding in the back till she got in and drove off and then he went after her while she was driving.   If you KNOW of him   no of this is a shock...he once robbed someone or some other offense  while wearing his own number.

No.  Obviously they got into an argument and she took his truck; clearly Henry gave chase and jumped in the bed.  I'd suspect he was ejected from the vehicle when she made a sudden stop or turn.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2009, 07:06:22 AM »
NFL star Chris Henry has died as a result of the injuries he sustained after falling out of the back of a moving pick-up truck yesterday.

Charlotte-Mecklenburg police tell TMZ Henry died at 6:36 AM EST this morning.

He was 26.

As we previously reported, cops believe Henry -- a wide receiver on the Cincinnati Bengals -- jumped into the back of the truck, in an attempt to stop his fiancee from leaving a "domestic situation" at her parents' home in North Carolina.

Henry was rushed to a local hospital -- where he passed away this morning.

Authorities tell us they're still investigating the situation.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0ZxVM7LPF
D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2009, 07:32:32 AM »
OMG he died  :o thats sad man he was a good reciever man

If that woman knew he was back there she should be charged with manslaughter or something

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2009, 07:34:33 AM »
Damn that's fucked up he died. 

body88

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2009, 08:28:42 AM »
If the women knew, she should go to jail.  Yea, the kid was fucked up, but he was working to change his life, and he was only 26 years old.  very sad.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2009, 08:41:32 AM »
What a waste. Had the physical talent to be a starter in the NFL but was severely lacking between the ears.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2009, 08:52:16 AM »
Sad. 26 is way too young to die.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2009, 11:30:03 AM »

his football talent doesnt matter at this point, he was a father also wasnt he? at 26 and on the new path he was trying to take his life, its just tragic. the female knew he was in the back of the truck, an eye witness said Chris was banging on the back of the window, she should go to prison.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2009, 12:12:38 PM »
his football talent doesnt matter at this point, he was a father also wasnt he? at 26 and on the new path he was trying to take his life, its just tragic. the female knew he was in the back of the truck, an eye witness said Chris was banging on the back of the window, she should go to prison.

She will. I'm pretty sure this incident will be considered vehicular manslaughter.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2009, 12:38:49 PM »
RIP

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2009, 01:35:21 PM »
ah crap, r.i.p.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2009, 07:57:19 PM »
ah crap, r.i.p.
With his past life going up and down....he might be much safer in heaven......if?.....just say'n.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2009, 08:00:48 PM »
Tree trimmer Lee Hardy told reporters Thursday that he was working in a tree in a yard near the road when he saw the pickup approaching "pretty fast." Hardy said the pickup came to a quick stop at an intersection. "And that's when I heard him yelling at her that he wanted to talk," Hardy said. "'We need to talk, we need to talk.'" Hardy said the woman inside was saying "No, I don't want to talk, get off the truck, get out of the truck." As the truck pulled away, Hardy said he heard Henry say "If you take off, I'm going to jump out and kill myself." Hardy said the truck disappeared from view and he went back to work on the tree. He said in the distance he heard the truck stop quickly, but thought nothing of it until police cars began arriving from both directions.