Author Topic: Anybody else getting in touch with their anger?  (Read 5029 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Anybody else getting in touch with their anger?
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2009, 09:21:07 AM »
One thing that makes me angry the most is picking...you know woman do that the most I think, for excample:
My wife says to me: Hey when are you going to call the insurance and make sure that we get blah blah blah..
I tell her: Well baby its 20:00 I have to call them tomorrow.
She: Well thats alright but make sure you call them tomorrow.
Me: Babe I just said I would... so why is there a need to say it again.
She: Uh no problem, just wanted to make sure that you do
Me: I JUST SAID I DO IT
She: Okay okay,
Me: See when you see me go off a little why don't you just give me some "breathingspace" until It blows over?
She: Yep no problem.

5 min nothing happens.

She: So you gonna call them tomorrow yes?

Then I blow!!!!

Woman do that all the time - a final answer is not good enough for them.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2009, 11:17:33 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2009, 11:31:54 AM »
I never get angry

You're goddamn lie...As many times as you melted down on this board....
You're a fucking nutcase no doubt "aboot" it. ;D

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2009, 11:37:23 AM »
hey stark..maybe you should eat less red meat...maybe pick up a hobby or two..like watercoloring painting..maybe some crocheting.

footloose and fancy free

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2009, 07:59:05 PM »
Bullies are cowards......I'm guessin you're in for a rude awakening when either the twinks gang up on you or you mess with the wrong guy. Either way, you will be humbled. Stick with what you're good at...chasin those disgustin, chain-smokin, disease infested, bar skanks around.

I've had an ass whippin or 2 in my time. Comes with the territory.

I have a code of conduct I expect others to live by. If twinks get disrespectful, then they gonna get some advice..... nzmm style. If I get the beat down, so be it. But I stay true to my ethics  8)
P

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2009, 08:17:13 PM »
You're goddamn lie...As many times as you melted down on this board....
You're a fucking nutcase no doubt "aboot" it. ;D
jkasdfhisdbfhbashdfd

gawdammmm you Ill kncok you,.....

I'm calm

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2009, 10:50:46 PM »
so Im waiting for this result tomorrow night:

My roommate is going out with this chick who I was chatting up on a dating site. We had sent back and forth 20-25 messages and I was into her. He went after seeing me show her profile to him and messaged her and they are going out tomorrow night.  Now my roommate is a stooge,..he's in the military, has less than zero social skills, told me he hasnt been with a woman in ages because of a skin condition and will no doubt be a 3 pump chump.  He can't talk to women, period.  I await the outcome of their date to see what she thinks of him.  Give me some ideas to sink his ship even further.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2009, 10:55:38 PM »
so Im waiting for this result tomorrow night:

My roommate is going out with this chick who I was chatting up on a dating site. We had sent back and forth 20-25 messages and I was into her. He went after seeing me show her profile to him and messaged her and they are going out tomorrow night.  Now my roommate is a stooge,..he's in the military, has less than zero social skills, told me he hasnt been with a woman in ages because of a skin condition and will no doubt be a 3 pump chump.  He can't talk to women, period.  I await the outcome of their date to see what she thinks of him.  Give me some ideas to sink his ship even further.

make out a fake HIV positive card and slip it in his wallet.  Then tell her to watch out about getting HIV and if she does not believe you then have her demand to see his wallet while on their date.  He will give it to her cuz she is a chick.  Tell her exactly where to find it.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2009, 10:59:04 PM »
make out a fake HIV positive card and slip it in his wallet.  Then tell her to watch out about getting HIV and if she does not believe you then have her demand to see his wallet while on their date.  He will give it to her cuz she is a chick.  Tell her exactly where to find it.

moarrrrrrrrr