Author Topic: WOW... increadible show today by Ventura. A lot of you are going to love this.  (Read 2443 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
This is easily his best show yet.  It gets better and better through the show and by the end, I was actually wishing there were another hour devoted to this.  Very damaging stuff.  I think I'm officially leading toward the idea that Global Warming is a CT.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
I don't believe Global Climate change is a scam. I believe it to be real.
what I do believe is that some of the various methods that have been proposed to deal with it are.
Things like Cap n Trade are simply mechanisms to control, regulate, and enrich the pockets of various elites, but do nothing to address the very real problem of global climate change.

Go Jesse!!!

w

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
Jesse is a good man!
S

James

watching them now, thanks for posting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
We will establish a global governance structure t"o monitor and manage the implementation of this. Experts from both worlds should participate."--Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon

________________________ ________________________ ______

I guess Ozmo needs to apologize to me and others for saying this whole global warming scam was nothing more than a vehicle to usher in global govt?   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
He may have a hard time explaining this too.  From the article, he also says:"We need to have a very strong, robust, binding political deal that will have an immediate operational effect. This is not going to be a political declaration, just for the sake of declaration. It is going to be a binding political deal, which will lead to a legally binding treaty next year."

What always happens to central governments?  They progressively grow and grow and grow while the local government lose power.  It's going to be the same with this global government.  It'll be small at first, but then it'll grow and grow, with each step being nations losing areas of sovereignty bound legally to follow laws of the global government. 

Thats the point!  This is why i get so frustrated with people who refuse to see what is going on with this global warming bs. 

A global govt obviously would not work if say the binding issue was Christianity, Islam, or some other religion.  instead, the forces that be came up with another religion with global appeal:  "Saving the Planet" 

Its the perfect ruse and has all of the elements of a religion.  If you really thing about it on many levels:  "Saving the Planet" is the perfect vehicle to control people on every level, from birth to death.     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I hope Ozmo checks out the show. 

Hugo - watching this show now. 

Is this anything I havent said on this issue in the last year? 

Seriously, I was one of the first ones here to scream about how bad crap & tax is.  Mons and others jump all opver me for saying I beat this dead horse, but its not dead! 

And even the people in this video admit to the fact that it will be the largest tax hike in the history of the world EVER and screw over the average person. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
The guy that's hidden is Tim Ball. Im' surprised they covered his face considering he has spoken pubically many times.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I hope Ozmo checks out the show. 

I just finshed this show.  Its exactly what i have been saying about this whole stupid issue from day one.  Global climate Cgange is nothing more than a ruse and a scam. 

The powers that be gets dupes to buy into this nonsense and do their bidding like the good useful idiots that that they are. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Global climate change is of course real.  The Sahara desert used to be an ocean at one time.  Baja California used to be a thriving tropical rain forest.  There have been clam shells found on the top of Mt. Everest.  However, it is not man made at this point.  That is like saying pollution is causing volcanoes to erupt.  It's utter nonsense.  I do feel there is a difference between global climate change and pollution.  We need to start cleaning up the environment and taking care of the Earth.  Stop cutting down rain forests and trees, stop over fishing the seas etc.  But you don't hear politicians talking about that do you?  Al Gore is a fucking charlatan and I hope that guy dies an early death.  I can't stand him. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Here is a little more on this scam
________________________ ________________________ ________________

Obama's involvement in Chicago Climate Exchange - the rest of the story
Canada Free Press ^ | March 25, 2009 | Judi McLeod

Posted on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 11:57:09 PM by sinanju

"...The charity was the Joyce Foundation on whose board of directors Obama served and which gave nearly $1.1 million in two separate grants that were “instrumental in developing and launching the privately-owned Chicago Climate Exchange, which now calls itself “North America’s only cap and trade system for all six greenhouse gases, with global affiliates and projects worldwide.”

And that’s only the beginning of this tawdry tale, Mr. Barnes.

The “privately-owned” Chicago Climate Exchange is heavily influenced by Obama cohorts Al Gore and Maurice Strong.

For years now Strong and Gore have been cashing in on that lucrative cottage industry known as man-made global warming.

Strong is on the board of directors of the Chicago Climate Exchange, Wikipedia-described as “the world’s first and North America’s only legally binding greenhouse gas emission registry reduction system for emission sources and offset projects in North America and Brazil.”

Gore, self-proclaimed Patron Saint of the Environment, buys his carbon off-sets from himself—the Generation Investment Management LLP, “an independent, private, owner-managed partnership established in 2004 with offices in London and Washington, D.C., of which he is both chairman and founding partner. The Generation Investment Management business has considerable influence over the major carbon credit trading firms that currently exist, including the Chicago Climate Exchange.

Strong, the silent partner, is a man whose name often draws a blank on the Washington cocktail circuit. Even though a former Secretary General of the 1992 United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (the much hyped Rio Earth Summit) and Under-Secretary General of the United Nations in the days of an Oil-for-Food beleaguered Kofi Annan, the Canadian born Strong is little known in the United States. That’s because he spends most of his time in China where he he has been working to make the communist country the world’s next superpower..."

(Excerpt) Read more at canadafreepress.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Bump. 

Hugo - you should add a stickie for this to the top. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
hahaha i'm sorry it may be full of good information but my goodness.  The opening was hilarious, jesse giving the 'mean stare' into the rear view.  Being told to 'come alone', showing some 'urban warehouse's' then the camera angles behind the tree and bush hahaha

Jesse come back to me when you drop the hasslehoff like production. 
Abandon every hope...

astro

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
ya i think the show would have alot more credibility if it dropped the whole x-files format. i want to show this to my wife and parents but i think they would find it a little hokey due to the hollywood theatrics

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
ya i think the show would have alot more credibility if it dropped the whole x-files format. i want to show this to my wife and parents but i think they would find it a little hokey due to the hollywood theatrics

Astro - I have posted so much on this cap & trade scam I have been attacked mercilessly over it. 

Just look at Alex jones' Fall of the Republic movies.  He really captured everything you need to know. 

astro

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
don't get me wrong 333 i'm on your side, but like i said it's a hard video to sell to the sceptics with the theatrics

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Just finished watching the whole thing.

Cheese factor was waaaay off the charts. It could've been presented in a much more mature fashion.
Even the most factual based evidence would be laughed at when it's presented in this way.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
maybe it's getting worse right now with all this stuff going down this year.

...or maybe covering his face added exponential lulz! to this farce. The scene where Jesse Ventura  inexplicably has to meet Alex Jones at an abandoned warehouse had me in stitches. When the investigator "tailing"  Maurice Strong is spotted and makes a break for it, I almost pissed my pants.

Other than the fact that this was presented in such a dramatic fashion, I'm not sure there's much meat here. The conspiracies are sort of half-baked half-truths and fall apart when you look at them too closely. For instance, Maurice Strong's involvement in Chery... the commentator makes the argument that his involvement in a car company proves he doesn't believe in the green movement. However, Chery is notable because the make lightweight, fuel efficient cars, which would fall in line with a greeny's beliefs.  there was just a bunch of stuff like that littered throughout the production.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I admit production is cheesy and the dramatics over the top.  But there was enough here to make me think the mad mad portion of global warming might be overblown.  And the biggest factor which I believed to be true before this show was that many were/are using the "crisis" as a means of ushering in a global government.  Hard to deny that when they're talking about it in the open now.  So the parts in this show where they talk about that has real world valid backup from their own words.  I think some level of evironmenalism is a good thing, none of us want to live in a poluted trash heap and if the corporations had their way, that's exactly what they would do.  The biggest thing that bugs me about all this is the global government garbage.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Interesting...follow the money...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
you must have edited it :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
you must have edited it :D