Author Topic: Bob's jealousy of Titus post 2003 Night of champions  (Read 1930 times)

Determinator

• Getbig IV
Bob's jealousy of Titus post 2003 Night of champions
« on: December 17, 2009, 04:25:31 AM »
We have discussed Bob's hating of Titus, as deduced from numerous childish remarks and outrages from the pages of older flex magazines (a magazine which naturally do not use so-called 'ghost writers').
Bob, in very mature fashion, replied by stating that he hated on Titus because, basically, as expressed by another poster, Titus was (in that poster's opinion) "an arsehole." Bob quoted this poster in agreement.
Now, consider the 2003 Night of Champions contest. Titus places 3rd, Bob lies outside the Olympia qualification slots (and any $), in 6th spot.
How does the future 'athletes' representative act in such an outcome?
First, we recall from a past episode of bodybuilding 'weekly' how Bob commented that Jay Culter was a champion in how gratious he was in defeat at the 08 Mr. Olympia. Thus, we would imagine that Bob would act similarly?
On the contrary. After placing behind Titus at the 03 Night of Champions, Bob visits the Weider offices and begins to 'draw' a portrait of Titus, depicting him in a very derogatory manner. Granted, Titus went on to comment that Bob's childish behaviour was the result of a bitter man with a '' fat ass and shallow back,'' but one questions just why Bob would act so unprofessionally-and some may say downright childish, just because he was beaten my an overall more successful competitor?
We recall though, as Bob has stated, he is obviously not jealous of Titus, hence one cannot fathom the reasoning as to why the eventual 'athletes' representative would act in such a manner, especially as Bob placed higher than Titus at the previous NOC in 02.
Jealousy and sour grapes hey, don't they taste bitter?

References

Flex Magazine:October 2003, Weider Publications

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Bob's jealousy of Titus post 2003 Night of champions
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 04:44:48 AM »
damn bob u just lost major points w/ me :-\
w

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
  • What goes around comes around.....
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 04:46:49 AM »
I remember the photo and article myself, Bob actually had written "Myrtle the Turtle" above the head of Mr. Titus on his cartoon depiction.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 05:08:21 AM »
Didn't Titus say that Bob had bad skin, old man skin, and then Bob did that Myrtle the Turtle drawing on a chalk board. Then they apologized to one another.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009, 05:14:39 AM »
I remember the photo and article myself, Bob actually had written "Myrtle the Turtle" above the head of Mr. Titus on his cartoon depiction.
Is that Yertle's wife!?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2009, 05:37:23 AM »
We have discussed Bob's hating of Titus, as deduced from numerous childish remarks and outrages from the pages of older flex magazines (a magazine which naturally do not use so-called 'ghost writers').
Bob, in very mature fashion, replied by stating that he hated on Titus because, basically, as expressed by another poster, Titus was (in that poster's opinion) "an arsehole." Bob quoted this poster in agreement.
Now, consider the 2003 Night of Champions contest. Titus places 3rd, Bob lies outside the Olympia qualification slots (and any $), in 6th spot.
How does the future 'athletes' representative act in such an outcome?
First, we recall from a past episode of bodybuilding 'weekly' how Bob commented that Jay Culter was a champion in how gratious he was in defeat at the 08 Mr. Olympia. Thus, we would imagine that Bob would act similarly?
On the contrary. After placing behind Titus at the 03 Night of Champions, Bob visits the Weider offices and begins to 'draw' a portrait of Titus, depicting him in a very derogatory manner. Granted, Titus went on to comment that Bob's childish behaviour was the result of a bitter man with a '' fat ass and shallow back,'' but one questions just why Bob would act so unprofessionally-and some may say downright childish, just because he was beaten my an overall more successful competitor?
We recall though, as Bob has stated, he is obviously not jealous of Titus, hence one cannot fathom the reasoning as to why the eventual 'athletes' representative would act in such a manner, especially as Bob placed higher than Titus at the previous NOC in 02.
Jealousy and sour grapes hey, don't they taste bitter?

References

HELLO MOST BB AT LEAST 99.99% HAVE INSECURITY PROBLEMS TO BEGIN WITH, MOST START WORKING OUT BECAUSE OF THOSE ISSUES,THING IS ITS DEEP ROOTED AND NEVER GOES AWAY NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY LIFT OR HOW BIG THEY GET.THEY CAN MASK IT VERY WELL BEHIND THEY COCKY OR SELF ABSORBED ATTITUDES BUT DEEP DOWN INSIDE THEY ARE CHILD LIKE..... 
p

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2009, 05:47:18 AM »
HELLO MOST BB AT LEAST 99.99% HAVE INSECURITY PROBLEMS TO BEGIN WITH, MOST START WORKING OUT BECAUSE OF THOSE ISSUES,THING IS ITS DEEP ROOTED AND NEVER GOES AWAY NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY LIFT OR HOW BIG THEY GET.THEY CAN MASK IT VERY WELL BEHIND THEY COCKY OR SELF ABSORBED ATTITUDES BUT DEEP DOWN INSIDE THEY ARE CHILD LIKE..... 

All Titus ever needed was a good hug. He would have never torched that girl otherwise.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2009, 05:50:32 AM »
All Titus ever needed was a good hug. He would have never torched that girl otherwise.
drugs and mental issue dont mix its like drinking beer all night then doing shots of rum......blaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
p

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2009, 05:55:52 AM »

titus was a very handsome man.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2009, 06:01:33 AM »

titus was a very handsome man.

Probably couldn't handle the intensity of the wild schmoeing he ignited, tried to escape via drugs, lost his mind and decided to cleanse himself through a fire ritual with somebody else's body. Classic. Happens to me all the time.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2009, 06:44:42 AM »
Looking back and knowing what we know about 'bob' and how he copes when things dont go his way....welll I am not surprised, not surprised at all.... not one bit....
L

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2009, 10:59:15 AM »
Who cares, Titus is a piece of shit hope this helps...

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2009, 11:39:50 AM »
lol...bodybuilder fueds...oh brother...

newmom

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2009, 12:12:06 PM »
I was at the show and dont think Titus should of been 3rd either, but Im no judge. I remember King and Titus pushing each other on stage, well not pushing trying to get in front of the other and oh man the after party at Sound Factory, I swear if looks could kill between them GOODNESS

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2009, 12:36:50 PM »
I was at the show and dont think Titus should of been 3rd either, but Im no judge. I remember King and Titus pushing each other on stage, well not pushing trying to get in front of the other and oh man the after party at Sound Factory, I swear if looks could kill between them GOODNESS
They secretly had a love/hate relationship...both wanted Douchebag of The Year. I'll y'all, competition is fierce out there.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2009, 12:47:50 PM »
I think Titus was high on drugs when he commited his crimes correct?

His actions were not a true reflection of his character, he should have been given probation and sent to a rehab facility.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2009, 12:55:21 PM »
Titus went on to comment that Bob's childish behaviour was the result of a bitter man with a '' fat ass and shallow back,''

References

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
b

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2009, 12:55:27 PM »
I think Titus was high on drugs when he commited his crimes correct?

His actions were not a true reflection of his character, he should have been given probation and sent to a rehab facility.
He wasn't high...he was pisst....no one ever messes with his money, his family and his dope...I mean friends.
((-::