Author Topic: Tiger Woods - Pay Up  (Read 5458 times)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Tiger Woods - Pay Up
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2009, 09:29:15 AM »
The prenup was reported to be 300mil but it was voided when he cheated. hes worth a billion so you can count on her getting half

prenups do not get "voided" because one party cheats, unless the agreement specifically addresses cheating.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2009, 09:32:42 AM »
Do you think that Tiger did not have some ridiculously typed out and detailed with a fine tooth comb pre-nup?

Even if he did violate any of the terms....Elin is not going to get nearly half his fortune. She might hit 100 million, but even if she does, Tiger can get that back pretty quickly.

And even after all of this he was named Athlete of the Year!

Actually, Athlete of the decade!

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2009, 09:34:35 AM »
First of all, Tiger was lucky to get her.Tiger Woods is at best an average looking man.He has big weird eyes, and a funky shaped face he looks like "ET".If he didn't have his money, she would have ever even given him the time of day.His stupid ass cheats on a woman which is out of his league, with probably at least 10-20 women.If it was 1 woman, maybe she could forgive him, but 10 plus come one????
How stupid is Tiger for thinking this shi$%$ isn't going to get out to the media.
I thought he was a smart guy, but obviously he is dumb as fu/#$# because girls are the first people to run to the media, if they slept with a star....
Its been that way since the beginning of time.
For Tiger to think all these girls wouldn't tell the media, he is an idiot.
Girls would do anything to get there 15 minutes of fame on TV,LOL.Girls will do anything to have there faces seen on TV, LOL
If his wife gets half of what he owns, good for her.I have no sympathy for cheaters.
When you are married your making your vows to god, if you cannot be with only that person for the rest of your life, just don't get married.
There is nothing more painful then to have your husband or wife cheat on you.Its devastating.
There is no excuse to cheat on your husband or wife.If you feel the needs to cheat..
Get a divorce, then go to what ever you want to do.I have seen numerous people have there hearts crushed to the point they wanted to die because of a cheating spouse.I heard the pain is unexplainable.
So if this woman gets half of what Tiger has good for her.He should have kept his dick in his pants.God, his wife was so hot, and all the girls he cheated on weren't even in her league.Thats because his wife was out of his league.Its always the insecure ones that cheat.
If I looked Tiger, and I had a wife that fine, man I would be making sure I rocked her world, every night.
I would make sure I made her climax 3-4 times, everytime to Get her whooped.
In stead the knuckle head is out running game on waitress's who are ugly, and a ex-hooker lol
Trust me Tiger is going to have a hard time finding a girl that fine even with his money.
Especially now because he is known as a liar and a cheat.
I kind of feel bad for his wife,
Imagine everytime you turn on the TV or look at a newspaper, the news found yet another girl your husband slept with.How would you guys feel in her shoes.
Imagine turning on the TV and finding out that your wife banged 10-15 diffrent guys while you were married to her??? That means you were eating 10-15 other guys oatmeal when you had sex with your wife.How sick is that,...But we must feel bad for Tiger Woods.
If your wife banged 10-15 guys and you seen it all over the news I bet you would want to kill the bit#$# to hell with divorce her.I would be so mad, I would be in a rage.
I would be like MOTHER FU#$#
To make matters worse the stupid ass, wasn't even wearing a condom alot of the girls were saying.
So now you got this dude, sleeping with ex hookers, and other women without protecting himself.
So he could give his wife and STD, or even Aids......I have no Sympathy for Tiger Woods
The bottom line is, you want to play...you got to pay.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2009, 09:58:00 AM »
There is nothing more painful then to have your husband or wife cheat on you.Its devastating.There is no excuse to cheat on your husband or wife.....I heard the pain is unexplainable.

Chalk up another one....

::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2009, 10:01:09 AM »
First of all, Tiger was lucky to get her.Tiger Woods is at best an average looking man.He has big weird eyes, and a funky shaped face he looks like "ET".If he didn't have his money, she would have ever eve given him the time of day.His stupid ass cheats on a woman which is out of his league, with probably at least 10-20 women.If it was 1 woman, maybe she could forgive him, but 10 plus come one????
How stupid is Tiger for thinking this shi$%$ isn't going to get out to the media.
I thought he was a smart guy, but obviously he is dumb as fu/#$# because girls are the first people to run to the media, if they slept with a star....Its been that way since the beginning of time.
Girls would do anything to get there 15 minutes of fame on TV,LOL.
If his wife gets half of what he owns, good for her.I have no sympathy for cheaters.
When you are married your making your vows to god, if you cannot be with only that person for the rest of your life, just don't get married.There is nothing more painful then to have your husband or wife cheat on you.Its devastating.There is no excuse to cheat on your husband or wife.If you feel the needs to cheat..Get a divorce, then go to what ever you want to do.I have seen numerous people have there hearts crushed to the point they wanted to die because of a cheating spouse.I heard the pain is unexplainable.So if this woman gets half of what Tiger has good for her.He should have kept his dick in his pants.God, his wife was so hot, and all the girls he cheated on weren't even in her league.Thats because his wife was out of his league.Its always the insecure ones that cheat.
If I looked Tiger, and I had a wife that fine, man I would be making sure I rocked her world, every night.
I would make sure I made her climax 3-4 times, everytime  to ger her wooped.
In stead the knuckly head is out running game on waitress's who are ugly, and a ex-hooker, lol
Trust me Tiger is going to have a hard time finding a girl that fine even with his money.Especially now because he is known as a liar and a cheat.
I kind of feel bad for his wife,Imagine everytime you turn on the TV or look at a newspper, the news found yet another girl your husband slept with.How would you guys feel in her shoes.Imagine turning on the TV and finding out that your wife banged 10-15 diffrent guys while you were married to her??? That means you were eating 10-15 other guys oatmeal when you had sex with your wife.How sick is that,...But we must feel bad for Tiger Woods.
If your wife banged 10-15 guys and you seen it all over the news I bet you would want to kill the bit#$# to hell with divorce her.I would be so mad, I would be in a rage.I would be like MOTHER FU#$#
To make matters worse the stupid ass, wasnt even wearing a condom alot of the girls were saying.
So know you got this dude, sleeping with ex hookers, and other women without protecting himself.
So he could give his wife and STD, or even Aids......I have no Sympather for Tiger Woods

Yes, Tiger is an odd looking fellow but money is an equalizer for any looks...Tiger won't have any problem finding a babe just as hot...There are plenty of hot gold digging broads that'd love to take the chance...

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2009, 10:02:54 AM »
You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece.
              Apparently, the best thing to do...
              ...is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.
              When you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them.
              It's no good leaving it in the freezer for your mum to discover.
              Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs.
              You gotta starve the pigs for a few days...
              ...then the chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead.
              You gotta shave the heads of your victims and pull the teeth out...
              ...for the piggies' digestion.
              You could do this afterwards, of course...
              ...but you don't want to sieve through pigshit, do you?
              They will go through bone like butter.
              You need at least    pigs to finish the job in one sitting...
              ...so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm.
              They will go through a body that weighs     pounds...
              ...in about eight minutes.
              That means that a single pig...
              ...can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh...
              ...every minute.
              Hence the expression...
              ..."as greedy as a pig".

i agree but u need crocodiles they finissh the job better... still have to get the hair,teeth,n the finger nails n toe nails off the body n get rid of all that stuff in a river or ocean far away from u!!alot harder tocatch crocs n gut them to find bone evidance plus its in a river or watery place sumwhere...with pig they r right there easy to get to but everything else u said works....not that id do this r know anyone who has either!!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2009, 10:13:26 AM »
First of all, Tiger was lucky to get her.Tiger Woods is at best an average looking man.He has big weird eyes, and a funky shaped face he looks like "ET".If he didn't have his money, she would have ever even given him the time of day.His stupid ass cheats on a woman which is out of his league, with probably at least 10-20 women.If it was 1 woman, maybe she could forgive him, but 10 plus come one????
I thought he was a smart guy, but obviously he is dumb as fu/#$# because girls are the first people to run to the media, if they slept with a star....
Its been that way since the beginning of time.
Girls would do anything to get there 15 minutes of fame on TV,LOL.Girls will do anything to have there faces seen on TV, LOL
When you are married your making your vows to god, if you cannot be with only that person for the rest of your life, just don't get married.
There is nothing more painful then to have your husband or wife cheat on you.Its devastating.
There is no excuse to cheat on your husband or wife.If you feel the needs to cheat..
Get a divorce, then go to what ever you want to do.I have seen numerous people have there hearts crushed to the point they wanted to die because of a cheating spouse.I heard the pain is unexplainable.
So if this woman gets half of what Tiger has good for her.He should have kept his dick in his pants.God, his wife was so hot, and all the girls he cheated on weren't even in her league.Thats because his wife was out of his league.Its always the insecure ones that cheat.
I would make sure I made her climax 3-4 times, everytime to Get her whooped.
In stead the knuckle head is out running game on waitress's who are ugly, and a ex-hooker lol
Trust me Tiger is going to have a hard time finding a girl that fine even with his money.
Especially now because he is known as a liar and a cheat.
I kind of feel bad for his wife,
Imagine everytime you turn on the TV or look at a newspaper, the news found yet another girl your husband slept with.How would you guys feel in her shoes.
Imagine turning on the TV and finding out that your wife banged 10-15 diffrent guys while you were married to her??? That means you were eating 10-15 other guys oatmeal when you had sex with your wife.How sick is that,...But we must feel bad for Tiger Woods.
If your wife banged 10-15 guys and you seen it all over the news I bet you would want to kill the bit#$# to hell with divorce her.I would be so mad, I would be in a rage.
I would be like MOTHER FU#$#
To make matters worse the stupid ass, wasn't even wearing a condom alot of the girls were saying.
So now you got this dude, sleeping with ex hookers, and other women without protecting himself.
So he could give his wife and STD, or even Aids......I have no Sympathy for Tiger Woods

Wow, most getbiggers have the brain of children today.  You can account for 99% of musicians, athletes  and actors who are average looking at best or just fucking ugly dating Victoria secret models or supermodels.  Looks don't matter when you are famous.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2009, 10:13:58 AM »
If she gets 50%, it would probably be 50% of accumulated wealth beginning after they were married.  He may have had hundreds of millions prior to marriage, that she would not be entitled to a share of.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2009, 10:22:20 AM »
Maybe she is the smartest woman in the world.  What if she knew about Tiggers "problems" before they even got married?  She has a couple of kids to bind them forever, massive amounts of proof and now she will ride away a millionaire.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2009, 10:31:26 AM »
If Tiger couldn't be faithful.....He should have never married her???????/
Tiger is tainted now the only girls who will talk to him is players and strippers......Good girls like his wife, wont go for him.They don't care how much money he has, he is known as a liar and a cheat.
Women stick together on this one,all the women in America right now are supporting his wife, trust me.
So what going to happen is Tiger is going to me a girl who he thinks is the girl of his dreams, and Karma is going to get him.She is going to play him like he played his wife....Its just the way it works.
I know so many ex players, who meet the "one', so they change there ways, and let there guard down.Then the girls, cheats on his ass and plays him like a fiddle.
Now the ex player is the one crying going,,, why me, why did she cheat on me,,,,lol.
I seen this shi#$# happen more then a dozen times.....
Don't hate the player, hate the game.
The only women who will date Tiger know is players, so now Tiger is going to get his ass played.
As far as his wife getting half......She is raising his children, and you couldn't put a price on the emotional pain this poor woman is going through.Imagine the whole world knowing your wife was sleeping with 10-15 men, mean while your being faithful.......Imagine turning on the TV and finding another dude your wife slept with.To make matters worse, your wife didn't make them wear a condom......
So basically your sucking another guys di$%$  when you have oral sex with your wife.
Or better yet, he could have given her and STD ,HPV, or even Aids.
Even if I had a billion dollars, it wouldn't be worth the pain and humiliation, she had to go through.
Imagine how humble you would feel knowing your wife banged 10-15 dudes in a 2 year period?????
Thats alot of people....I wouldn't even date a girl or marry a girl if she slept with more then 5 guys, thats my rule...More then 5, she is a hoe

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2009, 10:38:02 AM »
Powerful men have been doing this since the beginning of time. We just have cable news networks now.

Stop thinking like a woman. Men pick women based on looks. Women pick men based on money, power, fame...what kind of "provider" they are. It's been like that since the beginning on time.

Tiger will have absolutely no problem getting hot women. Just look at all the convicted murderers who get tons of women wanting to marry them. Scott Peterson, the Melendez brothers, and Hillside Strangler get hooter bitches than anyone on this board.

That, too, has been going on since the beginning of time.

Men, please don't believe when women tell you all they want is a "nice guy." You're just setting yourself up for your woman to get banged by the bad boys like Tiger Woods to fuck her and give her what she emotionally needs. All while you are paying her bills and raising her children.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2009, 10:45:41 AM »

I know so many ex players, who meet the "one', so they change there ways, and let there guard down.Then the girls, cheats on his ass and plays him like a fiddle.
Now the ex player is the one crying going,,, why me, why did she cheat on me,,,,lol.
I seen this shi#$# happen more then a dozen times.....
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

You know why this happens?

The bitch never was attracted the the "nice guy" he was. She was attracted to the player he was! He (the ex player) mistakenly believed that his woman wanted him to be a good guy.

Don't believe this BS women tell you!

If Tom Brady got alone with any of your women and he wanted to bang her..the bitch would do it. every one of them. They would make all the excuses in the world why it is your fault in their minds to justify it.

I've firsthand have seen some very "good girls" do some very bad things.

Look at the girls on Blinky's college girls on the sex board. Do you think they all "look" like sluts? Hell no.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2009, 10:49:24 AM »
Women these days cheat just as much as men...FACT
They are just as capable of cheating as men FACT
What makes it worse is in most cases they start actual relationships vs. men who just have sex FACT
It's difficult make a woman admit she lied or did something wrong, they'll use every trick in the book to blame it on you, your friends and everyone else but them FACT

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2009, 10:50:07 AM »
Both your posts are spot on.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2009, 10:52:11 AM »
Like she would have given a poor dude the time of day.

He's stupid for letting a gold-digger get that money.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2009, 10:53:18 AM »

I'm not even upset he'll have to pay the money...His bad.  Compared to how much he makes/has he's very fortunate.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2009, 10:56:47 AM »

Like he would have given it to her if she wasn't hot.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2009, 11:00:30 AM »
She's filing for divorce in California, which split money and assets 50/50, any prenup signed in florida is void there.She is definitly going for half his money and hired the top divorce Lawyer to get it.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2009, 11:36:30 AM »
She's filing for divorce in California, which split money and assets 50/50, any prenup signed in florida is void there.She is definitly going for half his money and hired the top divorce Lawyer to get it.

Ironic how some chick we never saw make a putt is claiming entitlement to millions of dollars and can file in whatever state gives her the most chance at half.

My only disappointment here? Dudes with money still won't learn from this shit.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2009, 11:36:50 AM »

You have no clue what your talking about....I willing to put money on it are you?  When you're Tiger rich you have lawyers watching lawyers..

Put some money it that she'll get half...

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2009, 11:37:23 AM »
why would a pre-nup signed in fla not be valid in cali?  doesn't make sense.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2009, 11:47:08 AM »
She doesn't get half of everything, just half of what he earned between the time they married and divorced.  The problem is when athletes sign long term deals, say a 10 year 100,000,000$ deal while married and get divorced three years in, the bitches still get half of future earnings even though he hasn't made that money but signed it while married.  Most likely they'll settle on some sort of settlement.

As for filing in Cali, she is only looking for a lawyer here.  They can only file where their permanent residence is

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2009, 12:09:08 PM »
It's too late now.  He should have staged her death in the car accident.  He could have bashed her head against the dash board and put her in the passenger seat without her seat belt or something.  Now if she dies he's suspect numero uno.
he s too much of a pussy to ever kill her. Pussies cheat. That's all they can do.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2009, 12:40:39 PM »
The amount of money she's gonna get won't faze Tiger...

time to have her killed, would be much cheaper for Mr Woods.

TEAM Nasser

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2009, 12:43:09 PM »
I hope she gets a few of the majors in the settlement.  Teach lil "Brown Rice" whats up.