Author Topic: Tiger Woods - Pay Up  (Read 5459 times)

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Tiger Woods - Pay Up
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2009, 12:46:42 PM »
Ironic how some chick we never saw make a putt is claiming entitlement to millions of dollars and can file in whatever state gives her the most chance at half.

My only disappointment here? Dudes with money still won't learn from this shit.

This is what you little boys don't understand. These men have so much money they don't care about giving half of it away. They still have plenty! It's worth the risk! While you are on getbig, they are taking risks and kicking ass. Sometimes, the risks don't pay off--but many times they do. That's why you are talking about them and they have no clue who you are!

If you were a multimillionaire, what's the big deal to pay a hot chick's $2,000 a month rent and $500 lease payment (that you can probably write off as a business expense creatively anyway)?

What's it matter? That's a great deal to have some hot pussy waiting for you when you get into town!

Quit thinking like little girls! Stop thinking like poor boys hanging onto your last buck. Stop believing in"god" watching your actions and stupid things like "karma."  That's just the BS powerful people over the years tell you little followers to keep you in line and not screw their bitches and rip off their houses!

Grow up and smell the coffee, you little bitches!

On second thought, just keeping on believing in your fairy tales and be good! You'll be rewarded in the "afterlife" although this life sucks!

ha ha

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2009, 01:02:09 PM »
This is what you little boys don't understand. These men have so much money they don't care about giving half of it away. They still have plenty! It's worth the risk! While you are on getbig, they are taking risks and kicking ass. Sometimes, the risks don't pay off--but many times they do. That's why you are talking about them and they have no clue who you are!

If you were a multimillionaire, what's the big deal to pay a hot chick's $2,000 a month rent and $500 lease payment (that you can probably write off as a business expense creatively anyway)?

What's it matter? That's a great deal to have some hot pussy waiting for you when you get into town!

Quit thinking like little girls! Stop thinking like poor boys hanging onto your last buck. Stop believing in"god" watching your actions and stupid things like "karma."  That's just the BS powerful people over the years tell you little followers to keep you in line and not screw their bitches and rip off their houses!

On second thought, just keeping on believing in your fairy tales and be good! You'll be rewarded in the "afterlife" although this life sucks!

ha ha

what he said.
b

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2009, 01:06:20 PM »

Quit thinking like little girls! Stop thinking like poor boys hanging onto your last buck. Stop believing in"god" watching your actions and stupid things like "karma."  That's just the BS powerful people over the years tell you little followers to keep you in line and not screw their bitches and rip off their houses!

ha ha

It's not about the money, it's the principle behind it that bothers these dudes.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2009, 01:12:08 PM »
First of all, Tiger was lucky to get her.Tiger Woods is at best an average looking man.He has big weird eyes, and a funky shaped face he looks like "ET".If he didn't have his money, she would have ever even given him the time of day.His stupid ass cheats on a woman which is out of his league, with probably at least 10-20 women.If it was 1 woman, maybe she could forgive him, but 10 plus come one????
How stupid is Tiger for thinking this shi$%$ isn't going to get out to the media.
I thought he was a smart guy, but obviously he is dumb as fu/#$# because girls are the first people to run to the media, if they slept with a star....
Its been that way since the beginning of time.
For Tiger to think all these girls wouldn't tell the media, he is an idiot.
Girls would do anything to get there 15 minutes of fame on TV,LOL.Girls will do anything to have there faces seen on TV, LOL
If his wife gets half of what he owns, good for her.I have no sympathy for cheaters.
When you are married your making your vows to god, if you cannot be with only that person for the rest of your life, just don't get married.
There is nothing more painful then to have your husband or wife cheat on you.Its devastating.
There is no excuse to cheat on your husband or wife.If you feel the needs to cheat..
Get a divorce, then go to what ever you want to do.I have seen numerous people have there hearts crushed to the point they wanted to die because of a cheating spouse.I heard the pain is unexplainable.
So if this woman gets half of what Tiger has good for her.He should have kept his dick in his pants.God, his wife was so hot, and all the girls he cheated on weren't even in her league.Thats because his wife was out of his league.Its always the insecure ones that cheat.
If I looked Tiger, and I had a wife that fine, man I would be making sure I rocked her world, every night.
I would make sure I made her climax 3-4 times, everytime to Get her whooped.
In stead the knuckle head is out running game on waitress's who are ugly, and a ex-hooker lol
Trust me Tiger is going to have a hard time finding a girl that fine even with his money.
Especially now because he is known as a liar and a cheat.
I kind of feel bad for his wife,
Imagine everytime you turn on the TV or look at a newspaper, the news found yet another girl your husband slept with.How would you guys feel in her shoes.
Imagine turning on the TV and finding out that your wife banged 10-15 diffrent guys while you were married to her??? That means you were eating 10-15 other guys oatmeal when you had sex with your wife.How sick is that,...But we must feel bad for Tiger Woods.
If your wife banged 10-15 guys and you seen it all over the news I bet you would want to kill the bit#$# to hell with divorce her.I would be so mad, I would be in a rage.
I would be like MOTHER FU#$#
To make matters worse the stupid ass, wasn't even wearing a condom alot of the girls were saying.
So now you got this dude, sleeping with ex hookers, and other women without protecting himself.
So he could give his wife and STD, or even Aids......I have no Sympathy for Tiger Woods
The bottom line is, you want to play...you got to pay.

Punctuating your posts would be nice.

Thanks in advance,

Everyone on Getbig.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2009, 01:29:37 PM »

On second thought, just keeping on believing in your fairy tales be good!

ha ha

Why fatten frogs for snakes?

Dudes willing to give bitches that kind of money either don't deserve or respect the talent God gave them. It's the principle of throwing that kind of money on bitches people should find offensive.

Women's libbers want all things to be equal until the garbage needs taking out or there's money involved. Then all chicks are helpless waifs who wouldn't possibly survive in the real world without a man.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2009, 01:37:09 PM »
 ;D

A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2009, 01:45:42 PM »

Dudes willing to give bitches that kind of money either don't deserve or respect the talent God gave them. It's the principle of throwing that kind of money on bitches people should find offensive.

Women's libbers want all things to be equal until the garbage needs taking out or there's money involved. Then all chicks are helpless waifs who wouldn't possibly survive in the real world without a man.

I'd rather spend that money on...hmm a car, if you can pussy for free , one should have to pay what's basically a car note. Pimping aint easy, and I'm not tryin to get pimped.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2009, 01:47:14 PM »

Have you ever bought a drink for a girl in a bar?

The value of that drink to you = the value of a few million to them

It's all relative.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2009, 01:50:46 PM »
How about this one men?

Do you care if a woman wants you because of your great body?

Many guys don't give a crap. As long as they are getting some.

They don't give a crap if a girl wants them for their money.

As long as theya re getting some.

You are wanted because of your body = them being wanted because of their money

It's just a different form of barter.

You guys just can't relate because you don't have that kind of money.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2009, 01:53:14 PM »

It's all relative.
Drop in the bucket. But here is the thing, to view money so frivalously, means one doesn't have it for long. In order to keep money you don't spend it like water. Warren Buffett drives a Lincoln Town Car, a old one...and he is the richest man in the world.

As one said, you live by the pussy , you die by the pussy. But some die broke and slayed by the pussy.

I do agree with the barter. She sees money, he sees some ass.

Just look at Scott Storch
http://www.theinsider.com/news/852544_Lil_Kim_s_Car_Repo_d_It_s_Scott_Storch_Fault..
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1613761/20090611/storch_scott.jhtml

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2009, 01:56:51 PM »

It's all relative.

You always pay for pussy. That is law.

A few hundred million is just too much, LOL!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2009, 02:03:44 PM »
You always pay for pussy. That is law.

A few hundred million is just too much, LOL!

25% is 25% regardless of whether it's $250 million or $25,000.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2009, 02:06:58 PM »
Drop in the bucket. But here is the thing, to view money so frivalously, means one doesn't have it for long. In order to keep money you don't spend it like water. Warren Buffett drives a Lincoln Town Car, a old one...and he is the richest man in the world.

As one said, you live by the pussy , you die by the pussy. But some die broke and slayed by the pussy.

I do agree with the barter. She sees money, he sees some ass.

Just look at Scott Storch
http://www.theinsider.com/news/852544_Lil_Kim_s_Car_Repo_d_It_s_Scott_Storch_Fault..
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1613761/20090611/storch_scott.jhtml

That's BS. You don't hear about all the men getting away with getting all kinds of pussy.

But if that rationale keeps YOU honest. Good for you. It's just not true.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2009, 02:17:11 PM »

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2009, 02:44:09 PM »

I was in Danbury and Bethel on tuesday but only for an hour.

Why couldn't some generous chick I know hook up with Tiger? I'd be set for life!! :)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2009, 03:25:02 PM »
Tiger is getting what he deserves......Today, with the internet,video camera's camera phones, and texts, you would be a stupid ass to cheat on a woman if your famous.
Plus he didn't do it once, but 10 plus times.I heard he had a problem with pain killers,from a knee Injury.
Maybe thats why he acted a fool.
Why would the most famous golfer in the world, go around romancing all these girls.
Haven't any of the fuc#$# learned????
Tiger Woods couldn't even sneeze without somebody noticing, it, what makes him think he can get away with banging chics.
These days with the internet, tests, camera phones, tracking devices, and camcorders, everything you do and say, be seen by a million people in a matter of 30 seconds....
It wasn't like when Marlyn Monroe was banging Kennedy??????
These days, if your a star, you even got to watch what you say on the phone.
Look what happened to Dog the Bounty Hunter.
These days if your a star or in the limelight,you really got to be straight and narrow.
Its a shame its come to that but, there is to many people with camera's and camera phones to do anything stupid.Plus Americans will do anything to get there 15 seconds of fame so if they a celebrity doing something wrong, out comes the camera phone.
If this girl takes half of what Tiger has good for her.Its his fault for being so stupid for not being smart enough that everybody and there mother knows who is he is.So he couldn't even spit on the side walk without being judged.If your a start and your going to cheat, do it with one girl and wear a really really good disguise, lol

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2009, 03:26:34 PM »

Is is?

25% of a dollar is a quarter.

25% of $100,000.00 is $25,000.00

There's no difference in those numbers to you? You can buy the same amount of stuff just because the percentage is the same?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2009, 03:31:52 PM »
Is is?

25% of a dollar is a quarter.

25% of $100,000.00 is $25,000.00

There's no difference in those numbers to you? You can buy the same amount of stuff just because the percentage is the same?

The difference is that BF never took a financial beating from divorce but from you I get a vibe.  How much?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2009, 05:05:07 PM »

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2009, 05:28:08 PM »
The difference is that BF never took a financial beating from divorce but from you I get a vibe.  How much?

No divorces or financial beating for me.

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2009, 06:11:08 PM »
she will get half, which is about $250 million, I think that will hurt.
not true, and even if she did is 250 million half of a billion?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2009, 06:16:35 PM »
not true, and even if she did is 250 million half of a billion?

What about Juanita Jordan? She got like half of MJ'S stuff and i know that they were married longer but Tiger is a billionare! Elin should get like $400 million + Child support and more money each month.
D

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2009, 06:19:54 PM »
What about Juanita Jordan? She got like half of MJ'S stuff and i know that they were married longer but Tiger is a billionare! Elin should get like $400 million + Child support and more money each month.
i doubt it, he was very rich long before they met, and i would be suprised if he let it go down like that

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #73 on: December 17, 2009, 06:25:02 PM »
i doubt it, he was very rich long before they met, and i would be suprised if he let it go down like that

I think that Mike got married in like 88' or 89' and MJ made most of his money after that.
D

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2009, 06:31:07 PM »
Most Pre-nups are not iron-clad...And there is no way in the prenup that it could have stated the amount of damage Tiger has done to this girl...Her life is for ever going to be leaked to this mess...If I were her lawyer, I would stage a phony suicide attempt and stay in the hospital while her mom watches the kids...That would really throw a wrench in the divorce proceedings...Tiger would try to get the kids full time because he would say she is not fit to be a mother. But as soon as he says that, he will have to admit that he drove her to that...

Either way it would be a win win for her...And could you imagine the amount of positive press she would get from the females of the world...However she needs to move fast before Tiger's Dubai failures really come to light...He supposedly is worth 600million(although he supposedly made a billion in his lifetime)...But his net worth is dropping as we speak...He has 100's of millions tied up in Dubai...And that money is probably not coming back...She will easily get over 100 million regardless of his pre-nup...And I would guess probably 100 grand a month per kid even with a suicide attempt...She would just say it was some sort of insanity...Exactly why they brought her mom to the hospital...The lawyers are already on the move