Author Topic: I hate wat gregg valentino has done to bodybuilding  (Read 9797 times)

jupiter23

• Getbig II
I hate wat gregg valentino has done to bodybuilding
« on: December 17, 2009, 07:16:03 PM »
he has given it a bad name, just read the comments on youtube for his videos..

he is also listed as one of the most extreme bodybuilders   http://www.simplyshredded.com/worlds-most-extreme-bodybuilders.html

Go Hard OR Go Home

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: I hate wat gregg valentino has done to bodybuilding
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 07:20:19 PM »
thanks for the late breaking news  ::)
L

dragonfist

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 07:24:26 PM »
He claims to be 100% natural in this pic:

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 07:25:26 PM »

he is also listed as one of the most extreme bodybuilders   http://www.simplyshredded.com/worlds-most-extreme-bodybuilders.html

Sure he gives a rats ass about you.
((-::

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009, 07:32:01 PM »
what a f*cking disgrace.... sadder yet is that people believe he is a real bodybuilder, and that he actually grew that muscle himself, you should see their faces when I tell them he pretty much inflated himself to that size by injecting oil into his bodyparts to swell up like that.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2009, 07:33:48 PM »

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2009, 07:49:08 PM »
what a f*cking disgrace.... sadder yet is that people believe he is a real bodybuilder, and that he actually grew that muscle himself, you should see their faces when I tell them he pretty much inflated himself to that size by injecting oil into his bodyparts to swell up like that.

Maybe he's not for you.  If you don't like him, don't follow him.   Being from LA and the New York area, I like reading his stuff because its "Family Guy" funny. About his arms   Buddy   we all know they are a joke...look at them laugh and move on.   GV's as cool as the other side of the pillow.
((-::

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2009, 09:20:55 PM »
LOL Gregg didn't do a damn thing. It's been going downhill for a minute now. Maybe if Gregg didn't kill bodybuilding Titus wouldn't have killed someone.
Almost always, yes.

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2009, 09:23:49 PM »
no need to worry "jupiter"...as long as their are homos their will be bodybuilding

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2009, 09:35:16 PM »
Like I said in another thread, probably nobody here cares, until they are talking to a random and the guy brings up Valentino as the signficant person in weightlifting.  To me, then it's annoying.  I never gave a shit about the guy until I talked to someone a couple of days ago and the guy starts bringing up Valentino, who, I just assumed everybody, including the ignorant, thought of as a joke, sideshow act.  Incorrect. 

If they believe that, then they likely believe that dipshit with synthol in most of his upper body dancing on youtube.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2009, 09:41:36 PM »
Don't melt on the count of valvelino.  If anything feel sorry for him.  He's unable to speak more than a few words without lying.  It's like a disease all the shit he makes up.  Serious mental  issues for sure. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2009, 09:50:08 PM »
He claims to be 100% natural in this pic:

100% natural BS

Charfman84

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2009, 10:19:00 PM »
I saw a dude at my gym with basketball size biceps and triceps, like almost on par with Valentino.  I only saw him once so I dont know his normal schedule for working out there but Im going to start bringing a camera in and if I see him I gotta snap some photos and post them.  He looked like complete shit.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2009, 10:20:48 PM »
I saw a dude at my gym with basketball size biceps and triceps, like almost on par with Valentino.  I only saw him once so I dont know his normal schedule for working out there but Im going to start bringing a camera in and if I see him I gotta snap some photos of him in the shower and post them.  He looked like complete shit.
That's sick dude. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2009, 10:21:05 PM »
I saw a dude at my gym with basketball size biceps and triceps, like almost on par with Valentino.  I only saw him once so I dont know his normal schedule for working out there but Im going to start bringing a camera in and if I see him I gotta snap some photos and post them.  He looked like complete shit.
Let me guess, no forearms?

Charfman84

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2009, 10:30:25 PM »
His bicep and triceps looked like an inflated basketball, no definition whatsoever, it looked like it was soft as hell. 

Im going to try to sneak in a camera and take some discreet pics, no cell phone camera sucks.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2009, 12:13:15 AM »
His bicep and triceps looked like an inflated basketball, no definition whatsoever, it looked like it was soft as hell. 

Im going to try to sneak in a camera and take some discreet pics, no cell phone camera sucks.

I can hardly wait...  ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2009, 12:23:39 AM »
he looked awesome, still is one of the better synthol bodies of today though.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2009, 02:32:39 AM »
he is a complete idiot. He is only famous for the same people that thinks Markus Rhul got that size just drinking milk and training. He is only a harm to professional bodybuilding for the ones who know nothing about it (sadly, most of people)
!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2009, 02:34:55 AM »
I seen oiled up triceps at my gym.   :-\:-X Haven't seen oiled biceps in real life. :-\
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2009, 02:55:08 AM »

He looked good before sticking all that oil in himself what a dickwad , put steroids and bodybuilding in a light where it.they dont deserve to be.

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2009, 04:40:37 AM »
What did he do to bodybuilding? There were not droves of people following his lead. Why would they? He's never won any major shows and the arms just look ridiculous!
A hand full of knuckle heads who decided they wanted to look just as ridiculous as gregg is no skin off of bodybuildings dick.  :-\
no harm, no foul.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2009, 05:43:16 AM »
Of course he didn't do anything to bodybuilding.  Its already a fringe endeavor at best.  Most people on the street have never heard of Ronnie Coleman or Dorian Yates, let alone Valentino. 

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2009, 05:52:59 AM »
Yeah, but if they have heard of one, it's likely Valvolino.

Therein lies the problem.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2009, 08:50:28 AM »

Are you kidding?

Gregg Valentino has NOTHING to due with why bodybuilding has a bad name. Then again it only has a bad name and image to Getbiggers and those in the know. FLEX Magazine and other media paints the picture to the newbs buying supplements at thier local GNC as a healthy wealthy way of life full of positive solid citizens all living like kings.

Since the dawn of bodybuilding, bodybuilders been known to be flakey loser liars low-lifes. To this day 9 out of 10 of them are: Unemployed. Losers. Liars. Mutts. Flakes. Drug Dealers. Male Hookers. G4P. Broke. No insurance. Bad credit or No credit. Mooching off of a woman (or man). No goals. No plan. Nothing.

The people  behind the buisness side of bodybuilding are also low-life sexual deviants. Ho mos. Perverts. Fetish Freaks. Scumbags.

Gregg Valentino is a tiny itty bitty blip on the radar of the ugly perils of bodybuilding and the bodybuilding industry.

- Block!
?