Author Topic: This is Bad!  (Read 2030 times)

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
This is Bad!
« on: December 18, 2009, 01:47:12 PM »
Can we all at least agree that our president is NOTHING without his teleprompter?  Here's proof:

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Re: This is Bad!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 01:51:48 PM »
He should have learned his speech a little better but other than that i don't why it is so bad?
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 01:52:50 PM »
I wanted to kick the tv this morning hearing this nonsense. 

He truly is am embarassment to the country. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 01:53:51 PM »
I wanted to kick the tv this morning hearing this nonsense. 

He truly is am embarassment to the country. 

Oh give me a break.  We had bush for 8 years and he provided more laughs than any president in history with his lack of eloquence and speaking ability. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2009, 01:55:55 PM »
Oh give me a break.  We had bush for 8 years and he provided more laughs than any president in history with his lack of eloquence and speaking ability. 

I agree with you. 

However, how are we going to bring down CO2 by 80% without living in tents and having 85% UE?

This man is delusional idiot. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2009, 01:57:25 PM »
I agree with you. 

However, how are we going to bring down CO2 by 80% without living in tents and having 85% UE?

This man is delusional idiot. 

Look i'm not talking about his content.  That was not the posters reason for putting this up. 

As for reducing CO2 by 80% currently it is impossible.  In the future with investment in cleaner tech? Who knows?
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2009, 02:01:17 PM »
Look i'm not talking about his content.  That was not the posters reason for putting this up. 

As for reducing CO2 by 80% currently it is impossible.  In the future with investment in cleaner tech? Who knows?

That was why I wanted to kick the tv.  The content. 

Also, i cant watch him anymore since he makes me dizzy with the head going side to side to side to side to side. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2009, 02:08:36 PM »
How telling that the Obama supporter isn't concerned with the content, just the delivery.......much like many people I talked to pre-election who supported Oblama.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2009, 02:22:34 PM »
The reason the speech sucked was not the lack of a teleprmpter.It was the lack of reverb used.Obama always has the God like reverb to amplify his speeches.Without he sounds,dull as hell and not very smart either.Just like with everything else about this man,EVERYTHING is an illusion.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2009, 02:28:59 PM »
How telling that the Obama supporter isn't concerned with the content, just the delivery.......much like many people I talked to pre-election who supported Oblama.

The posting was not about the content.  It was about the delivery.  We've had many threads on here regarding climate change and i did comment on 333 post on the content.  Maybe you should do some research before looking like a clown.  Everyone knows where i stand on it. 
Abandon every hope...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2009, 03:14:46 PM »
He is a turd of a President and should be treated as such.....flushed down the toilet never to be seen again.  Can't believe black people voted for this guy.  And they wonder why their lives never change.  Ron Paul or Dennis Kucinich or hell even Alan Keys in 2012~ 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2009, 09:42:34 AM »
The posting was not about the content.  It was about the delivery.  We've had many threads on here regarding climate change and i did comment on 333 post on the content.  Maybe you should do some research before looking like a clown.  Everyone knows where i stand on it. 

"Research?" as if your opinion merits that.....I was simply stating what was evident in this thread.  Doesn't matter what you posted in others.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2009, 09:54:57 AM »

i'm now starting to think the liberal media made him look worse than he actually might have been

and even AFTER ALL THE JOKES...the man took it in stride...

i cant imagine obama taking a joke against him...hell black people would cry racism immediately..
carpe` vaginum!

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2009, 11:01:50 AM »
Didn't care for the content, but I don't think the delivery was that bad.

I think one of Barry's greatest strengths is his composure.  He looks, talks, and acts presidential.