Author Topic: There Will Be No Where To Run Form The New World Order Government  (Read 3363 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: There Will Be No Where To Run Form The New World Order Government
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2009, 09:53:20 PM »
Well basically all Samson can do is Ad Hom style attacks because he doesn't have the goods to man up and back up his assertions.  No surprise here.

In the mean time 333333, WE ARE ALL STILL WAITING FOR SOMETHING CONCRETE. 

Did everything you list already pass? 

Is there a global green police?

Is there a global tax?

Is this it?  Is this all you have?

Incoming Samson attack while avoiding the topic.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2009, 09:59:29 PM »
My arsenal and I are running to 33's to join up with him and his arsenal.  After that, running time will be over...and ass-kicking time will begin.   ;D

New One World Order Ass Kicking organization?   ;D 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2009, 10:56:42 PM »
Well basically all Samson can do is Ad Hom style attacks because he doesn't have the goods to man up and back up his assertions.  No surprise here.

In the mean time 333333, WE ARE ALL STILL WAITING FOR SOMETHING CONCRETE. 

Did everything you list already pass? 

Is there a global green police?

Is there a global tax?

Is this it?  Is this all you have?

not sure why you take it so lightly.  The green police as you call them is a primary stated goal.  The global tax is a primary stated goal.  It's wide in the open.  You have no issue with taxation without represenation?  You have no issue handing over authorities that would have been made by our elected officials to a global governing body?  I'm starting to laugh more at you than I ever did Samson.   Your attitude of "wait until it happens" before being concerned is absolutely disgusting.  especially when they've been standing up in front of the world openly pushing for these things.  You don't need to wait for it to be a done deal to bitch about it, especially when they're openly pushing for it.  It's not a fucking conspiracy, it's fact.  wait until it's done and established, it's usually to late.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: There Will Be No Where To Run From The New World Order Government
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2009, 11:30:43 PM »
Samson, quick question. Was your thread title a freudian slip, or a subliminal command?   :P

Which side are you on?  ;)

More of a subliminal command to those who do not understand. I was/am hoping it was enough punch in my comment to make those who don't know, inquire about what that part of Revelation means. For those who do know, that passage only confirms, as predicted thousands of years ago, what will come...and it is unfolding right in front of our eyes.
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2009, 12:50:28 AM »
lol, stop talking to yourself.

You're in the group of 'FAIL TO UNDERSTAND'. Don't fret...you have plenty of company.
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2009, 04:35:58 AM »
not sure why you take it so lightly.  The green police as you call them is a primary stated goal.  The global tax is a primary stated goal.  It's wide in the open.  You have no issue with taxation without represenation?  You have no issue handing over authorities that would have been made by our elected officials to a global governing body?  I'm starting to laugh more at you than I ever did Samson.   Your attitude of "wait until it happens" before being concerned is absolutely disgusting.  especially when they've been standing up in front of the world openly pushing for these things.  You don't need to wait for it to be a done deal to bitch about it, especially when they're openly pushing for it.  It's not a fucking conspiracy, it's fact.  wait until it's done and established, it's usually to late.

Exactly.  I have posted numerous articles where these PUBLIC OFFICIALS are openly pushing globalist policies and ozmo and BF think thats not enough to show where we are heading? 

Will they not be satisfied until they have to send their tax return to the UN? 

GMAFB!  If they are so blind as to not see what is occuring, nothing will convince them.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2009, 08:25:33 AM »
You're in the group of 'FAIL TO UNDERSTAND'. Don't fret...you have plenty of company.
understand what? Tell me what I don't understand exactly.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2009, 08:49:44 AM »
not sure why you take it so lightly.  The green police as you call them is a primary stated goal.  The global tax is a primary stated goal.  It's wide in the open.  You have no issue with taxation without represenation?  You have no issue handing over authorities that would have been made by our elected officials to a global governing body?  I'm starting to laugh more at you than I ever did Samson.   Your attitude of "wait until it happens" before being concerned is absolutely disgusting.  especially when they've been standing up in front of the world openly pushing for these things.  You don't need to wait for it to be a done deal to bitch about it, especially when they're openly pushing for it.  It's not a fucking conspiracy, it's fact.  wait until it's done and established, it's usually to late.

But has it happened yet?

What factual? That some politicians are pushing this? 

It would be one thing to say this is were things are heading because "these" things have happened.  But these things haven't even happened.  You have people in high places trying to push their agenda.  That's a given.  Who are "they"?  Liberal nutbags like pelosi?

Have we been taxed without representation?  Are we going to be taxed without representation?  Or is some politician (Nutbag Reid, Frank, etc.) calling for it?

Can a public official obligate US citizen's to pay taxes without the approval of congress? 

In essence, it seems to me you are taking something that hasn't happened, may or may not happen, and saying that is the first step in a long list of steps that would lead to OWG.   Doesn't seem like much of a case.

I'm not trying to mock some CT here guys, so don't get all butt hurt.  I just don't see anything concrete yet.  Can you show me something that has happened?

Oh, and just so we are on the same page.  What would a OWG look like that you are afraid all this is leading to?

PS:  Again, I'm just asking serious questions here, not trying to "mock" anyone.  So need for ridicule FFS.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2009, 08:55:56 AM »

But has it happened yet?

It would be one thing to say this is were things are heading because "these" things have happened.  But these things haven't even happened.  You have people in high places trying to push their agenda.  That's a given.  Who are "they"?  Liberal nutbags like pelosi?

Have we been taxed without representation?  Are we going to be taxed without representation?  Or is some politician (Nutbag Reid, Frank, etc.) calling for it?

Can a public official obligate US citizen's to pay taxes without the approval of congress?

In essence, it seems to me you are taking something that hasn't happened, may or may not happen, and saying that is the first step in a long list of steps that would lead to OWG.   Doesn't seem like much of a case.

I'm not trying to mock some CT here guys, so don't get all butt hurt.  I just don't see anything concrete yet.  Can you show me something that has happened?

The only one you are mocking is yourself by being so blind to reality, common sense, and evidence that is right in your face. 

You are the type of guy that will deny your gf is cheating on you unless you actually see her in bed with the guy, even though there are texts, emails, inconsistent stories, she is no longer putting out, etc.

And then, when you do accuse her and she denies it, you buy the phony story that its just a friend and nothing happened. 

Wake the hell up Ozmo.  Serious, its embarassing the lengths you go to deny reality.  For fucks sake, Brown is calling for global green police and you still want to call it a CT?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2009, 08:58:32 AM »
The only one you are mocking is yourself by being so blind to reality, common sense, and evidence that is right in your face.  

You are the type of guy that will deny your gf is cheating on you unless you actually see her in bed with the guy, even though there are texts, emails, inconsistent stories, she is no longer putting out, etc.

And then, when you do accuse her and she denies it, you buy the phony story that its just a friend and nothing happened.  

Wake the hell up Ozmo.  Serious, its embarassing the lengths you go to deny reality.  For fucks sake, Brown is calling for global green police and you still want to call it a CT?

See there ya go, ridiculing.  You posted a short list of things people are trying to do.  That's it.  

I didn't think your argument for this was so weak that you'd have to resort to ridicule to make your point like the moonboy.

Is that it?  You can't even debate the points i made or expand on your claims?

Is this the long and short of it?  That's all you have?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2009, 09:01:25 AM »

But has it happened yet?

LOL, first line was priceless....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2009, 09:02:25 AM »
See there ya go, ridiculing.  You posted a short list of things people are trying to do.  That's it.  

I didn't think your argument for this was so weak that you'd have to resort to ridicule to make your point like the moonboy.

Is that it?  Is this the long and short of it?  That's all you have?

Thats what we know of and that they are pushing thats in our face.  Can you imagine what is being done in private behind the scense?  

They put out these things as trial balloons to test the public response.  If they can get away with it, they push it even more, and even more, and even more, etc.  

Just ask yourself - do any of these public officials push for more state soverignty?  More freedom, less taxes and regulations, etc?  

I didnt mean to attack you, its just that the things these people are pushing should never be left to chance or a wait and see attitude.  They need to be stomped down immediately at the first hint of this crap.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2009, 09:02:52 AM »
LOL, first line was priceless....

::)

If that's the best you can do, you guys are pathetic.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2009, 09:03:49 AM »
Thats what we know of and that they are pushing thats in our face.  Can you imagine what is being done in private behind the scense?  

They put out these things as trial balloons to test the public response.  If they can get away with it, they push it even more, and even more, and even more, etc.  

Just ask yourself - do any of these public officials push for more state soverignty?  More freedom, less taxes and regulations, etc?  

I didnt mean to attack you, its just that the things these people are pushing should never be left to chance or a wait and see attitude.  They need to be stomped down immediately at the first hint of this crap.  

Who's pushing "these" things and how is the public responding?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2009, 09:05:43 AM »
::)

If that's the best you can do, you guys are pathetic.
dumb dumb head, Obama was pushing for this too........... ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2009, 09:09:59 AM »
Who's pushing "these" things and how is the public responding?

Forget it.  No matter how much I provide it will never be enoughfor you. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2009, 09:10:27 AM »
oh yea, silence is golden, that hit the mark, no response expected from that lol...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2009, 09:11:50 AM »
Forget it.  No matter how much I provide it will never be enoughfor you.  
wait, I want to see how he justifies the fact that Obama is for this stuff....

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2009, 09:16:47 AM »
Ok, so I've asked and this is what I've gotten..... And short vague list and ridicule.

Thanks guys.  

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2009, 09:17:02 AM »
One way to have the masses accept whatever future you throw at them is to paint one that is twice as bleak as the half-bleak one they're about to get. If I threaten over and over again to murder you, and instead I only break your arm... what a relief!

As long as AJ and others keep screaming "Martial Law!", and the "jack-booted thugs" never actually show up on the streets... then everyone can relax, right? We can't be under authoritarianism, because it doesn't look like the picture we've been painting in our minds.

It's the same as the Big Brother ploy - keep everyone the lookout for that one big dictator, and as long as those Saddam-sized posters never appear, there must not be any dictator. Instead, it's dictatorship by committee. Much, much better.

;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2009, 09:17:54 AM »
Ok, so I've asked and this is what I've gotten..... And short list and ridicule.

Thanks guys. 

I gave you stuff from the last month alone! 

How far back do you want me to go? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2009, 09:20:16 AM »
;)

Amen.  People are really childish enough to believe that Obama and the others are going to be on a podium and announce the fact that we are now all under a new world govt on CNN at 8 pm. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2009, 09:23:09 AM »
I gave you stuff from the last month alone! 

How far back do you want me to go? 

Is there anyway you can just address the points i made with what you did list and provide more or what you say you have?

Obama and co., is a given in my mind, that now pelosi has a voice and a platform.  Are the American people going for this?  Would they?  Can they obligate the USA without congressional approval.  Wasn't Dopenhegan a failure?

I realize you have been neck deep in this for a while.  I haven't.  But i did promise I'd take serious look at it.  Can you cut me some slack when i ask questions on the stuff you did post?  

Com on guys, I'm really trying to see what you and hugo are worried about without digressing into some ridicule war.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2009, 09:26:56 AM »
Ok, so I've asked and this is what I've gotten..... And short vague list and ridicule.

Thanks guys.  
nice cop out lol... So the leader of the free world, President of the United States, openly pushes this shit and you're like telling us we've got nothing... Way LOL ahahahaha...  You're a real fucking hack huh?  I never really had you made out for it, but well here you are....

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2009, 09:29:16 AM »
;)
Just stop posting.  It's for the best...........