Author Topic: Where should americans flee to escape Martial Law?  (Read 2111 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Where should americans flee to escape Martial Law?
« on: December 20, 2009, 05:06:01 PM »
C

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Where should americans flee to escape Martial Law?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 05:08:38 PM »
Like 240 once said:  Martial Law ain't good for business...
S

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2009, 05:13:49 PM »
Like 240 once said:  Martial Law ain't good for business...

It may not be good for business but it is good business for those who wish to eliminate the masses down to a controllable number. Those elite really don't need you, because they already have all of the gold, silver and money they need, so what use are you to them? THey see themselves and their off spring as ABOVE you and more worthy of existing. So to reduce the world pop down to the 500 million they have spoken of is to have a controllable population which will be used to manufacture good, provide labor and sustain the life and lifestyle of the elite.
C

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2009, 05:22:25 PM »
from a logical sense - a smaller population would be WAY better.

I think 'the elite' or whoever needs a lot of people building, working, learning and inventing if only for their own prolonged survival.  In other words, you want there to be many scientists discovering drugs to make life longer.  you want people inventing the next killer life ap - automobile, computer, etc. 

So I think *if* they ever want to shave back the 7 or 8 or 10 bil people siphoning all our resources, they should just sterilize the poor countries.  Sad, but logical.  You don't kill anyone, you just make sure they can't have 12 babies who will have 15 of their own.

I think people in America will keep getting fatter and will shorten their lives by virtue of the McD and hours of computer time - plus thru education and diff goals, our population is actually shrinkin the RIGHT WAY - by people choosing to have only 1 or 2 kids, and at age 30 or 35 instead of 5 kids starting at age 17.

So that's my guess... slowing population growth is a good thing, but you'll always want a good sized group to continue inventing things and to do the work that makes the world go round.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2009, 05:28:57 PM »
from a logical sense - a smaller population would be WAY better.

I think 'the elite' or whoever needs a lot of people building, working, learning and inventing if only for their own prolonged survival.  In other words, you want there to be many scientists discovering drugs to make life longer.  you want people inventing the next killer life ap - automobile, computer, etc. 

So I think *if* they ever want to shave back the 7 or 8 or 10 bil people siphoning all our resources, they should just sterilize the poor countries.  Sad, but logical.  You don't kill anyone, you just make sure they can't have 12 babies who will have 15 of their own.

I think people in America will keep getting fatter and will shorten their lives by virtue of the McD and hours of computer time - plus thru education and diff goals, our population is actually shrinkin the RIGHT WAY - by people choosing to have only 1 or 2 kids, and at age 30 or 35 instead of 5 kids starting at age 17.

So that's my guess... slowing population growth is a good thing, but you'll always want a good sized group to continue inventing things and to do the work that makes the world go round.

Makes sense, can I call you Rob Rothschild?  ???
S

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2009, 05:30:36 PM »
sweet I just read something about this martial law bs ... you're full of shit samson

check this out

One way to have the masses accept whatever future you throw at them is to paint one that is twice as bleak as the half-bleak one they're about to get. If I threaten over and over again to murder you, and instead I only break your arm... what a relief!

As long as AJ and others keep screaming "Martial Law!", and the "jack-booted thugs" never actually show up on the streets... then everyone can relax, right? We can't be under authoritarianism, because it doesn't look like the picture we've been painting in our minds.

It's the same as the Big Brother ploy - keep everyone the lookout for that one big dictator, and as long as those Saddam-sized posters never appear, there must not be any dictator. Instead, it's dictatorship by committee. Much, much better.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2009, 05:41:45 PM »
shit RPF, I'm an ant just like you and the rest of us lower 99%.

But I can understand the need to stop people from having 12 babies.  If only so my great-grandkids don't live in a world of 25 billion, 22 bil of which can't read :(

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2009, 05:47:52 PM »

But I can understand the need to stop people from having 12 babies.  If only so my great-grandkids don't live in a world of 25 billion, 22 bil of which can't read :(

I'm just joking Mr. 240, you're a realist.    8)
S

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2009, 05:54:59 PM »
According to you SAMSON, aren't we supposed to be under martial law right now?  I believe you were prophesying the end of days with Copenhagen.  Mass unrest, riots, dogs and cats getting along, women being equal to men, martial law imposed...

Or is your failed prophecy to now be forgotton and dismissed?  An understandable miscalculation?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2009, 02:29:31 AM »
Who exactly will enforce this anyway...guys like me are supposed to but Uncle Barry can order all he wants..we'll shrug and turn the playoffs on. Nobody cares SAMSON...
L

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2009, 02:36:07 AM »

We have yet to expand upon livable spaces, without encroaching on wildlife. In theory floating cities on water or in the air. Or stuff like the Jetsons---way up in the air. Or on parts of the ocean floor. Man is like a rat, there is no real control of the pop. If there was, we wouldn't have gotten this far.The more people, the more to exploit, to make a profit from. Wars, debt, famine genocide, these are all needed to exploit the populace.