Author Topic: more hair friendly debate...  (Read 2892 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
more hair friendly debate...
« on: December 21, 2009, 10:25:45 AM »
i always thought a test 500 mg plus test was the most hair friendly cycle...

other boards say a deca 600 and low dose test (200mg a week) to combat low test sides was ideal...

anyone have any input on this?  or any other combos of a good hair friendly cycle?  just curious.
you are gay.

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
Re: more hair friendly debate...
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 07:57:33 PM »
I thought if your prone to just stay away from androgens for the most part

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 08:58:43 AM »
well, whats your best cycle design then?
you are gay.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2009, 02:59:16 PM »
obviously stay away from winny, masteron, proviron, anavar. all similarly dht-based substances

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2009, 08:22:57 PM »
well, whats your best cycle design then?

Nothing...seriously what are you gonna use? And how is testosterone hair friendly? Tell that to my friend who's hair fell the fuck out after six months from test only. It didn't all fall out but he lost quite a bit in the front it was noticeable.  He had to make a choice and to him his hair is more important so he doesn't use gear. There's three hair types, never bald, bald in early 20's and the average 40-50's which is what I am but I can see thinning going on in the back. I love masterone, tren, test and anadrol but there's a trade off.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2009, 09:41:36 PM »
worm I love ya & all but you're way too paranoid about losing your hair. Honestly, it's a risk with AAS so if you're not prepared for that don't use (or stop using).

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2009, 11:46:09 PM »
worm I love ya & all but you're way too paranoid about losing your hair. Honestly, it's a risk with AAS so if you're not prepared for that don't use (or stop using).
x2..

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2009, 12:01:24 AM »
Nothing...seriously what are you gonna use? And how is testosterone hair friendly? Tell that to my friend who's hair fell the fuck out after six months from test only. It didn't all fall out but he lost quite a bit in the front it was noticeable.  He had to make a choice and to him his hair is more important so he doesn't use gear. There's three hair types, never bald, bald in early 20's and the average 40-50's which is what I am but I can see thinning going on in the back. I love masterone, tren, test and anadrol but there's a trade off.

There always is - remember that.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2009, 05:20:40 AM »
Nothing...seriously what are you gonna use? And how is testosterone hair friendly? Tell that to my friend who's hair fell the fuck out after six months from test only. It didn't all fall out but he lost quite a bit in the front it was noticeable.  He had to make a choice and to him his hair is more important so he doesn't use gear. There's three hair types, never bald, bald in early 20's and the average 40-50's which is what I am but I can see thinning going on in the back. I love masterone, tren, test and anadrol but there's a trade off.

Yes worm should be very careful.  Gear can be brutal on hair, be very cautious worm, dont wanna make it worse!

erokyrwrld

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2009, 08:14:00 AM »
My hair started thinning when I first started with the sauce, but I jumped on finasteride 1mg/ed and rogaine 1x/ed and my hair is thicker than it ever has been even on the harshest of cycles.  I never regrew the hair at my temples, but everywhere else its thick as shit.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2009, 11:11:23 AM »

its friendly if you combine it with finasteride.
you are gay.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2009, 12:06:57 PM »
its friendly if you combine it with finasteride.

Yeah, but at what point do you say enough with all the other drugs that people take along with gear?
Dostinex for 19 nor, finasteride for hair, t3, clen, ketotifen, dnp (idiots), novaldex, letrozole, armidex
take your pick if you're not using proviron or masterone.  gh, insulin and if you go off cycle clomid and hcg
along with armidex or aromasin with some novaldex at the end whatever your ptc calls for. Fuck that shit.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2009, 01:53:47 PM »
i still think the overall safest cycle with minimal sides and minimal gear is test 500 a week, 1mg finasteride to combat the DHT sides, and an AI to combat the estrogen sides....

just my 2 cents.
you are gay.

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2009, 01:38:00 PM »
Finasteride will inhibit gains to much on a low dosae cycle of test imo.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2009, 02:47:01 PM »
HAIR LOSS IS GENETIC GET IT THREW YOUR HEAD.
LOOK AT RONNIE COLEMAN WHO TAKES LIKE 7 GRAMS PER WEEK AND HAS FULLSET OF HAIR AND DOESNT USE FINASTERIDE.

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2009, 04:06:47 PM »
Cutler has Hair too. I also think it's genetic.

What would it be the worst side effect of steroids for u ?
J

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2009, 05:19:16 PM »
Finasteride will inhibit gains to much on a low dosae cycle of test imo.

DHT very androgenic but little effect on muscle building supposedly.  I did one month of dutasteride (Avodart)  for BPH and it seemed to work well at that.  But will say did feel a bit different.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2009, 08:48:12 PM »
HAIR LOSS IS GENETIC GET IT THREW YOUR HEAD.
LOOK AT RONNIE COLEMAN WHO TAKES LIKE 7 GRAMS PER WEEK AND HAS FULLSET OF HAIR AND DOESNT USE FINASTERIDE.

Amen. I've known guys who've used for years & have full heads of hair & I know a couple guys who look at dbol & lose theirs.