Author Topic: Obama: "We cant use tax dollars like monopoly money anymore" (Ha Ha Ha!!!)  (Read 2292 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Obama: "We cant use tax dollars like monopoly money anymore" (Ha Ha Ha!!!)
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 11:36:16 AM »
I almost spit out my food listening to that. 

Hysterical. 

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 11:39:40 AM »
that is fucking great. that must have been on the teleprompter cause you know he didnt mean a bit of that

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2009, 11:41:19 AM »
Check out the comments from Real Clear Politics

________________________ ________________________ ______

Posted by: stillneedchange   
Dec 21, 12:38 PM Report Abuse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

funny the man who has single handedly out-printed all other presidents combined in under 1 year has the audacity to lecture us about fiscal responsibility.

Posted by: jmg09   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really? Then stop!

Posted by: Sam O'Grady   
Dec 21, 12:39 PM Report Abuse

Tax dollars should be treated like monopoly money, as that is exactly what the dollars will soon be worth.

Posted by: 1lttj   
Dec 21, 12:40 PM Report Abuse

Awaitng the Palin vs President 0 debates.

Posted by: drinking12many   
Dec 21, 12:41 PM Report Abuse

Umm then stop doing it dopey!!

Posted by: marjer   

"We can't treat tax dollars like Monopoly money". Isn't that what he has been doing?

Posted by: Bob Loblaw   

The Audacity of Hypocrisy! Screw you, Barry!

Posted by: CaptainFreedom   

Talk about unmitigated gall! Obama must truly have mental/psychological deficiencies if he is capable of spewing this garbage so straight faced. He and his cohorts represent a clear and present danger to our country.

Posted by: Rank   

Well then, when in heck are you going to stop?

Posted by: charley hardman   

oh, well as long as he said that.

Posted by: Not Happy in WV   

"F"er

Posted by: Myer Rickless   

That is exactly what Peter Schiff has said, Vote Schiff for Senate in 2010 CT!

Posted by: Seriously?   
Dec 21, 12:42 PM Report Abuse

WHAT? This guy makes no sense at all! Is he on some medications or is he schizophrenic?
He is treating our money like monopoly and he continues to spend to get us out of debt. Then he tells us politicians are bad for doing just that. What playbook is he reading from...Do as I say not as I do?

Posted by: doo dah day   

Somebody please tell me this is all a dream. We didn't really elect this Nimrod, did we? What a monumental mistke this country has brought on itsself.

Posted by: Howard Ino   
Dec 21, 12:43 PM Report Abuse

@#$%& LIARS ! ! ! ! !

VOTE AGAINST ALL DEMOCRATS 2010

VOTE AGAINST ALL DEMOCRATS 2012

Posted by: NoBama Rahma   

"Do as I say not as I do."

What an a88hole.

Where's Michelle? She's really been locked up in the closet ever since her ridiculous escapade to the farmers market.

Posted by: Scotty Starnes   

Obama lies about Bush's $1.3 trillion deficit when it was actually $459 billion. Then he turns around and spends $1.4 trillion in under one year, breaking all presidential records and wants to talk about fiscal responsibility? Not to mention that the Dems had to raised the debt ceiling to allow them to continue spending. Makes me want to puke listening to this blowhard.

Posted by: RickyB   

What a joke. This guy is so lame.

Posted by: Rand   

I believe this man with every bone in my body. He would never lie! "S"

Posted by: John Galt   

What a disgrace to have as our president, a committed marxist, intent on destroying our economy with massive spending, taxation and regulation.

Posted by: webo   
Dec 21, 12:44 PM Report Abuse

We can't, but apparently he can.

Posted by: RJF   

Is this clown serious? Spending $2.5Trillion to take over the healthcare industry, aren't those tax dollars?

Posted by: Stan B   
Dec 21, 12:45 PM Report Abuse

Obama lecturing on fiscal responsibility is like Hannibal Lector lecturing on vegetarianism. The really sad part is how you can be sure the True Believers are all nodding in agreement.

Posted by: Frankwill   

I grew up in communist Europe. Obama is doing exactly what the commies did, speak against everything he is doing.

Posted by: shotgun   

He is Joking, right? He is joking... He can' be serious? Does he think we did not get the joke?

Posted by: Joy Hutter   

Is he joking? I cannot believe he has the cohones to actually say that!

Posted by: WWTFSMD   

and yet Obama is the idiot who told Reid to do whatever it takes to get Nelson's vote. The resulting bribe should make every American call for the complete dismantlement of the US Senate.

The corruption and misuse of public funds by the Obama administration and the democrats is above the threshold of high crimes and misdemeanors needed to impeach the whole lot.

Posted by: TheThimble   

It's real easy to say after stealing Broadway and Park Place and giving back Baltic Avenue.

Posted by: BigKev03   
Dec 21, 12:46 PM Report Abuse

Really??? Then why have you and the dems in congress been spending like a drunk sailor on shore leave in Bangkok? The nerve of this idiot is amazing.

Posted by: Carl G   
Dec 21, 12:47 PM Report Abuse

wow, you don't even need to say anything about this one. How long will it take for Obama to realize that nobody is buying his B.S. anymore? Say what we want to hear, then do the opposite...?

Posted by: Future Serf   

The Father of Lies?

Posted by: DOWHAT   

THEN STOP THE SPENDING MADNESS, YOU @#$%&!!!!! WHAT A LIAR!!!!!!

Posted by: dah123   
Dec 21, 12:48 PM Report Abuse

Wow, the audacity of that comment is staggering. How does anyone with half a brain believe a word you say after a comment like that.

Posted by: MATT MAN   

GOOD LORD THIS MAN IS A FESTERING TURD IN THE BOWELS OF WASHIGNTON DC. WE NEED TO FLUSH HIM

Posted by: isy   

@#$%& right....we're more concerned right now with getting YOUR dumb @#$%& out of office in the next election. Only then, will we start worrying about the next generation. Once you're OUT and you no longer have the power to destroy this nation, we will then worry about the next generation.

Posted by: makoguy   
Dec 21, 12:49 PM Report Abuse

You Lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: OS   

He has single handed turned US in to a Obamanana republic. Lets stop this fool in 2010

Posted by: Huh!   
Dec 21, 12:50 PM Report Abuse

What a @#$%&! O-one B-big A-@#$%& M-mistake A-america

Posted by: Jen   

This man is a lying snake.

Posted by: gwbnyc   

Every time I think this sophomoric tinhorn Marxist could not further insult my intelligence, well, here you have it.

Posted by: Susan Mooney   

This man doesn't understand anything about economics or the US Constitution. As a Senator, he voted for all the spending bills presented to him. As the President he has pushed to take a 250 billion dollar defict and turn it into a 1.4 trillion dollar deficit. We owe 12 trillion dollars.
The Health Care Bill, if passed, will push us into 15 to 20 percent unemployment and a much
deeper recession if not a depression.
Our grandchildren are so far indebt now that their grandchildrens futures are in danger.

Posted by: Matttttt   
Dec 21, 12:51 PM

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2009, 11:54:34 AM »

you have a college degree and know politics and the issues better than most.  Why don't you run for political office?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2009, 11:58:04 AM »

you have a college degree and know politics and the issues better than most.  Why don't you run for political office?

Did you see my reply on the other thread to you about my district? 

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2009, 01:54:32 PM »
The biggest spending president in our history....and everything is a crisis where spending $ is needed to avert this crisis.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2009, 11:37:25 AM »
LOL

Now that he has spent the country into certain bankruptcy it's time to tighten our belts!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2009, 11:42:36 AM »
So Obama admits to spending YOUR tax dollars like MONOPOLY MONEY and now that he has spent it all he wants to change his spending habits? Why stop now? You can't possibly do any more damage...it is impossible to do any more damage.
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2009, 11:43:41 AM »
So Obama admits to spending YOUR tax dollars like MONOPOLY MONEY and now that he has spent it all he wants to change his spending habits? Why stop now? You can't possibly do any more damage...it is impossible to do any more damage.

He is just getting started. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2009, 04:20:36 PM »
He is just getting started. 

Oh my!
C

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2009, 04:53:17 PM »
Check out the comments from Real Clear Politics

________________________ ________________________ ______

Posted by: stillneedchange   

funny the man who has single handedly out-printed all other presidents combined in under 1 year has the audacity to lecture us about fiscal responsibility.

Posted by: jmg09   

Really? Then stop!

Posted by: Sam O'Grady   
Dec 21, 12:39 PM Report Abuse

Tax dollars should be treated like monopoly money, as that is exactly what the dollars will soon be worth.

Posted by: 1lttj   
Dec 21, 12:40 PM Report Abuse

Awaitng the Palin vs President 0 debates.

Posted by: drinking12many   

Umm then stop doing it dopey!!

Posted by: marjer   

"We can't treat tax dollars like Monopoly money". Isn't that what he has been doing?

Posted by: Bob Loblaw   

The Audacity of Hypocrisy! Screw you, Barry!

Posted by: CaptainFreedom   

Talk about unmitigated gall! Obama must truly have mental/psychological deficiencies if he is capable of spewing this garbage so straight faced. He and his cohorts represent a clear and present danger to our country.

Posted by: Rank   

Well then, when in heck are you going to stop?

Posted by: charley hardman   

oh, well as long as he said that.

Posted by: Not Happy in WV   

"F"er

Posted by: Myer Rickless   

That is exactly what Peter Schiff has said, Vote Schiff for Senate in 2010 CT!

Posted by: Seriously?   

WHAT? This guy makes no sense at all! Is he on some medications or is he schizophrenic?
He is treating our money like monopoly and he continues to spend to get us out of debt. Then he tells us politicians are bad for doing just that. What playbook is he reading from...Do as I say not as I do?

Posted by: doo dah day   

Somebody please tell me this is all a dream. We didn't really elect this Nimrod, did we? What a monumental mistke this country has brought on itsself.

Posted by: Howard Ino   

@#$%& LIARS ! ! ! ! !

VOTE AGAINST ALL DEMOCRATS 2010

VOTE AGAINST ALL DEMOCRATS 2012

Posted by: NoBama Rahma   

"Do as I say not as I do."

What an a88hole.

Where's Michelle? She's really been locked up in the closet ever since her ridiculous escapade to the farmers market.

Posted by: Scotty Starnes   

Obama lies about Bush's $1.3 trillion deficit when it was actually $459 billion. Then he turns around and spends $1.4 trillion in under one year, breaking all presidential records and wants to talk about fiscal responsibility? Not to mention that the Dems had to raised the debt ceiling to allow them to continue spending. Makes me want to puke listening to this blowhard.

Posted by: RickyB   

What a joke. This guy is so lame.

Posted by: Rand   

I believe this man with every bone in my body. He would never lie! "S"

Posted by: John Galt   

What a disgrace to have as our president, a committed marxist, intent on destroying our economy with massive spending, taxation and regulation.

Posted by: webo   

We can't, but apparently he can.

Posted by: RJF   

Is this clown serious? Spending $2.5Trillion to take over the healthcare industry, aren't those tax dollars?

Posted by: Stan B   

Obama lecturing on fiscal responsibility is like Hannibal Lector lecturing on vegetarianism. The really sad part is how you can be sure the True Believers are all nodding in agreement.

Posted by: Frankwill   

I grew up in communist Europe. Obama is doing exactly what the commies did, speak against everything he is doing.

Posted by: shotgun   

He is Joking, right? He is joking... He can' be serious? Does he think we did not get the joke?

Posted by: Joy Hutter   

Is he joking? I cannot believe he has the cohones to actually say that!

Posted by: WWTFSMD   

and yet Obama is the idiot who told Reid to do whatever it takes to get Nelson's vote. The resulting bribe should make every American call for the complete dismantlement of the US Senate.

The corruption and misuse of public funds by the Obama administration and the democrats is above the threshold of high crimes and misdemeanors needed to impeach the whole lot.

Posted by: TheThimble   

It's real easy to say after stealing Broadway and Park Place and giving back Baltic Avenue.

Posted by: BigKev03   
Dec 21, 12:46 PM Report Abuse

Really??? Then why have you and the dems in congress been spending like a drunk sailor on shore leave in Bangkok? The nerve of this idiot is amazing.

Posted by: Carl G   

wow, you don't even need to say anything about this one. How long will it take for Obama to realize that nobody is buying his B.S. anymore? Say what we want to hear, then do the opposite...?

Posted by: Future Serf   

The Father of Lies?

Posted by: DOWHAT   

THEN STOP THE SPENDING MADNESS, YOU @#$%&!!!!! WHAT A LIAR!!!!!!

Posted by: dah123   

Wow, the audacity of that comment is staggering. How does anyone with half a brain believe a word you say after a comment like that.

Posted by: MATT MAN   

GOOD LORD THIS MAN IS A FESTERING TURD IN THE BOWELS OF WASHIGNTON DC. WE NEED TO FLUSH HIM

Posted by: isy   

@#$%& right....we're more concerned right now with getting YOUR dumb @#$%& out of office in the next election. Only then, will we start worrying about the next generation. Once you're OUT and you no longer have the power to destroy this nation, we will then worry about the next generation.

Posted by: makoguy   

You Lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: OS   

He has single handed turned US in to a Obamanana republic. Lets stop this fool in 2010

Posted by: Huh!   

What a @#$%&! O-one B-big A-@#$%& M-mistake A-america

Posted by: Jen   

This man is a lying snake.

Posted by: gwbnyc   

Every time I think this sophomoric tinhorn Marxist could not further insult my intelligence, well, here you have it.

Posted by: Susan Mooney   

This man doesn't understand anything about economics or the US Constitution. As a Senator, he voted for all the spending bills presented to him. As the President he has pushed to take a 250 billion dollar defict and turn it into a 1.4 trillion dollar deficit. We owe 12 trillion dollars.
The Health Care Bill, if passed, will push us into 15 to 20 percent unemployment and a much
deeper recession if not a depression.
Our grandchildren are so far indebt now that their grandchildrens futures are in danger.

Posted by: Matttttt   
Dec 21, 12:51 PM

do we really need spam from other sites on this board?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2009, 09:07:25 PM »
reminds me of when you catch a kid being bad... he says, "I'll be good... starting..." (then slaps sister)... "NOW"!

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2009, 06:25:57 PM »
These politicians are so fucking useless it's hilarious.

Here you have the PRESIDENT of the USA admitting that politicians are only out for re-election and that they are not really concerned with the public's best interest. They view the currency as monopoly money. He says it with so much conviction - as if it absolves him.

Why these guys are still reading off teleprompters and their heads not rolling down the steps of the capitol instead is beyond me. Someone please explain to me why this has not happened yet?!

Also remember how Kennedy and Lincoln were assasinated by "lone" gunmen? If it was that easy a lot of presidents and politicians would have been dead by now. The only reason they were "assasinated" is because the puppet controllers behind the scenes gave the orders to proceed.

What a fucking banana republic this country is.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Ha ha ha ha - Oh how times have changed.    ;D